Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>PLMK! :)
    </p>

dogfish

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 11:08 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-02 at 07:10 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-02 at 02:29 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 09:41 AM
      Hey guys! i know everyone says this, but i was NOT expecting for this to post (i literally gave up on this hours ago). Anyway…
      Lepold- for the tub, i’d love estore psi! I’m looking for certain candykinz, zodiac, birthstone, swings, pianos and saint patty’s themed estore ( I have a rather large wish list of estore lol) I’m also really looking for the elegant vardo wagon and lazy muddy river.
      Nutty- For the plane, i’d like either some estore psi or promo, and can add if needed. I might also do an estore point-for-item trade.
      ~AQUA

Hey there aqua :)
      Well hmmm how about I make you a short list? I can only think of a short few off the top of my head like the cloud sheep (its a fantasy or float away or something like that (lol) fridge), ummm, amber armchair (red estore t-rex), ummm ok yeah I am gonna have to log in because that is all I can remember LOL!! I will make a list in a few :P
      NB

I can make alist but was curious how many points youd want?
      NB

poobearz- i might want the astronomer’s desk. friend me @ MellarkEverdeen?
      NB- Hm… i really don’t know. I’ve only traded points for items once (remember the golden gown?) Maybe we should ask someone to see what’s fair, because honestly, i have no idea. :P
      DF- were you interested in the plane or tub, just wondering?
      ~AQUA

Hi, the plane, like I said I’ll check back, and you can always find me at Calling All traders. The plane is an promo, a promo that was limited, at least up until now. the pet may return this winter, and the value may go down.I have two, but need more for xmas gifts, so, JLMK if you take an offer or need an offer. DF

poobearz

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 11:08 PM

Hey guys! i know everyone says this, but i was NOT expecting for this to post (i literally gave up on this hours ago). Anyway…
      Lepold- for the tub, i’d love estore psi! I’m looking for certain candykinz, zodiac, birthstone, swings, pianos and saint patty’s themed estore ( I have a rather large wish list of estore lol) I’m also really looking for the elegant vardo wagon and lazy muddy river.
      Nutty- For the plane, i’d like either some estore psi or promo, and can add if needed. I might also do an estore point-for-item trade.
      ~AQUA

Well hmmm how about I make you a short list? I can only think of a short few off the top of my head like the cloud sheep (its a fantasy or float away or something like that (lol) fridge), ummm, amber armchair (red estore t-rex), ummm ok yeah I am gonna have to log in because that is all I can remember LOL!! I will make a list in a few :P
      NB

NB

NB- Hm… i really don’t know. I’ve only traded points for items once (remember the golden gown?) Maybe we should ask someone to see what’s fair, because honestly, i have no idea. :P
      ~AQUA

I’ll send a FR from poobearz2.

~AQUA

NB

NB

~AQUA

nutty_buddy

~AQUA

NB

NB

dogfish

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 02:20 PM

poobearz wrote on 2012-12-02 at 10:01 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 01:20 AM

leopold wrote on 2012-12-01 at 07:15 PM
      what would you like for the tub

Hey guys! Can’t believe this posted! (i literally gave up on this a couple hours ago LOL :P)
      for the tub- i’m looking for other estore psi, especially certain zodiac, birthstone, candy kinz or swings! i also really need the lazy muddy river, LMK if you have any of these! :)
      For the plane- I’m looking for either estore psi, or promo, and i can add for certain promo. Also, I may be able to work out a point for item trade, or i could trade it for some estore psi. I’m really actually not too sure, lol. LMK your best offer!
      ~AQUA

What specific birthstone and zodiac are you looking for, for the tub? I have most.

hmm.. for zodiac and birthstone.. i need
      ZODIAC
      Virgo Shower
      Astronomer’s Desk (It’s my zodiac :P)
      Aquatarium
      BIRTHSTONE
      Topaz Set (it’s my birthstone :P)
      Diamond Piano
      Amethyst Bed
      Sapphire Tub (maybe)
      CANDY KINZ
      the super sugar swing
      OTHER
      Shamrocking swing
      Jackalope PSI
      Three Ring Swing
      Elegant Vardo Wagon
      LMK which one of these you have! :)
      lol my list of wants is kinda huge….
      ~AQUA

Hi aqua, I have all your wants, but I’ll wait until you see if you can work out a deal with the first ones that offered. I’ll check back later. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.