Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>PLMK! :)
    </p>

cutieace

Aqua

Would you reconsider doing just wacky for the plane?

cutieace wrote on 2012-12-09 at 06:19 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-09 at 02:49 PM

cutieace wrote on 2012-12-09 at 01:45 PM
      Aqua
      I still have the wz jeans for trade, and I think I’d like to keep the piano for now if that’s alright. Would you consider me adding to the jeans for both psi, or no? LMK sorry. Darian

Hmm… i do like wacky, but do you have any other promo? i really need over the rainbow ride and licorice dress. if not, it’s okay, and just give me an idea of what you can add :)
      ~AQUA

Aqua,
      I don’t happen to have a rainbow ride for trade and I’m actually looking for the dress myself. If you don’t mind me asking, what would you suggest I add? LMK thanks!

Hmm… well i’m not to good with these values, but i’d say maybe… hmm.. umm… i’m not sure!! do you have the topaz set and gemster by the way? i can add if you do! :)

cutieace

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-09 at 02:49 PM

Aqua
      I still have the wz jeans for trade, and I think I’d like to keep the piano for now if that’s alright. Would you consider me adding to the jeans for both psi, or no? LMK sorry. Darian

Hmm… i do like wacky, but do you have any other promo? i really need over the rainbow ride and licorice dress. if not, it’s okay, and just give me an idea of what you can add :)
      ~AQUA

Aqua,

I don’t happen to have a rainbow ride for trade and I’m actually looking for the dress myself. If you don’t mind me asking, what would you suggest I add? LMK thanks!

Aqua

~AQUA

cutieace

Aqua

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.