ANYONE NEED BIG BLACK BELT OR BROWN BELT????

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE NEED BIG BLACK BELT OR BROWN BELT????

This topic contains 130 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  guest112232 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I need the brown belt! Do you need elf hat? I have the jingle and normal ones.

WackyWebber

PUPPYLUVER- PLMK when you’ve obtained the Brown Belt, as I would like to try and wrap this trade up. Also, what you would be adding. LMK, thanks. ~WW

WackyWebber

AQUAMARINE- Okie doke, no problem. It was a good offer, hope you enjoy your new belt!

DEADCOLOURS- Of course you may, my wishlist is as follows:

Brown Belt (obviously lol, pending)
      Cat Pants, Shirt, and Feet
      Pumpkin Hat (Year 2)

PLMK if you have anything on this list. I’m a bit selective about the Belt, but am open to other offers that include different items. :) ~WW

DeadColours wrote on 2012-08-01 at 01:03 PM

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-08-01 at 12:57 PM
      PUPPY- No, I’m sorry, I didn’t see your earlier message, what was it regarding? LMK, thanks.
      AQUA- Hmm, that is also a very tempting offer. Mind if I think it over for a little bit. The belt is very popular and I just want to see if I can stumble across something on my wishlist first. I’ll lyk soon, thanks for the offer!
      ~WW

Hey WW, if it’s alright may I offer on your belt? I was wondering what’s on your want list? o:

Hey again WW- I finally traded my plumpy and swirl for scuba belt and flippers with adama.. so deadcolours, feel free to offer on WWs :)
      ~AQUA

DeadColours

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-08-01 at 12:57 PM

PUPPY- No, I’m sorry, I didn’t see your earlier message, what was it regarding? LMK, thanks.
      AQUA- Hmm, that is also a very tempting offer. Mind if I think it over for a little bit. The belt is very popular and I just want to see if I can stumble across something on my wishlist first. I’ll lyk soon, thanks for the offer!
      ~WW

Hey WW, if it’s alright may I offer on your belt? I was wondering what’s on your want list? o:

WackyWebber

~WW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.