Anyone Need Burger Costume or Shuts?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Need Burger Costume or Shuts?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tigerstripe21 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

BabyMinkey

<p>Looking for priceless, KinzClothes (tee shirt clothes) and possibly sail clothing :)
    </p>

loue354

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 12:55 PM

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-06-20 at 04:58 PM
      Looking for priceless, KinzClothes (tee shirt clothes) and possibly sail clothing :)

HEY THER BABYMINKEY….I AM LOOKING FOR BURGER COSTUME AND I HAVE SOME PRICELESS….GREEN SWIMSUIT, DEER EARS, PLUMPY GLASSES, WACKY JEANS, POLAR PLUNGE POSTER, RED AND GREEN GLITTER CHRISTMAS TREE, SWIRL TIARA AND I MIGHT STILL HAVE THE LONG RETIRED PUMPKIN HAT….IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

HEY BABY….I FORGOT I ALSO HAVE THE RAINBOW FOUNTAIN OF WOW AND TRADING CARD WATERFALL…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE ANY OF MY ITEMS…THANKS LOUE354

loue354

Looking for priceless, KinzClothes (tee shirt clothes) and possibly sail clothing :)

HEY THER BABYMINKEY….I AM LOOKING FOR BURGER COSTUME AND I HAVE SOME PRICELESS….GREEN SWIMSUIT, DEER EARS, PLUMPY GLASSES, WACKY JEANS, POLAR PLUNGE POSTER, RED AND GREEN GLITTER CHRISTMAS TREE, SWIRL TIARA AND I MIGHT STILL HAVE THE LONG RETIRED PUMPKIN HAT….IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 08:28 AM

I offer Golden Sandals, Runners and Rhinestone Jeans for burger :)
      DQ00

I also offer Cherry Tank Top, Cloud Adventure Hoodie, Pants and Wings, PJ Collie Shirt and Ms. Birdy’s Blazer :)

DQ00

I offer Golden Sandals, Runners and Rhinestone Jeans for burger :)

DQ00

adama123

I need burger! I have a safari hat and sailor suit blouse for it. LMK!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.