Anyone Need Burger Costume or Shuts?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Need Burger Costume or Shuts?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tigerstripe21 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

BabyMinkey

<p>Looking for priceless, KinzClothes (tee shirt clothes) and possibly sail clothing :)
    </p>

loue354

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-06-21 at 04:57 PM

Adama123- I kinda like the sailor blouse (sailor suit blouse right?) but I’m not too crazy about the safari hat. Is there anything else you’re willing to trade? :)
      DQ00- I don’t really need those right now. Thank you for the offer though! :)
      Loue354- I like some of your items… I might like the swirling leaf tiara and the green swimsuit. I just need to know if you’re picky about them or if it’s unfair to someone :) PLMK soon :D
      Bella- I like your sail… Which do you have? PLMK soon :)
      LadyOfTheHouse- Hmm… I don’t really need those items at the moment. For shuts… Well I’m just looking for that special offer ;)
      Everyone- Thank you for posting! <3
      As always,
      BabyMinkey

HEY THERE BABYMINKEY….NOT TOO PICKY ABOUT THEM….YOU CAN PICK WHICHEVER ONE YOU WANT MORE….JUST LET ME KNOW…THANKS

BabyMinkey

Adama123- I kinda like the sailor blouse (sailor suit blouse right?) but I’m not too crazy about the safari hat. Is there anything else you’re willing to trade? :)

DQ00- I don’t really need those right now. Thank you for the offer though! :)

Loue354- I like some of your items… I might like the swirling leaf tiara and the green swimsuit. I just need to know if you’re picky about them or if it’s unfair to someone :) PLMK soon :D

Bella- I like your sail… Which do you have? PLMK soon :)

LadyOfTheHouse- Hmm… I don’t really need those items at the moment. For shuts… Well I’m just looking for that special offer ;)

Everyone- Thank you for posting! <3

As always,
      BabyMinkey

Hey there, I would love to trade for your shuts. I have slips, cloud wings, safari hat, and some other stuff. Please let me know if you’re interested, or if there is anything in particular you’re looking to get for them. Thanks!

loue354

Bella_and_Ivory_BFFs wrote on 2012-06-21 at 02:41 PM

i need shuts! i have sail, plumpy, rock boots, rock jacket, and MUCH MORE

HEY THER BELLA….I HAVE SHUTS….WHICH SAIL DO YOU HAVE….I ALSO LIKE YOUR PLUMPY….PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND IF YOU WANT TO TRADE I CAN MEET YOU NOW IF YOU LIKE….MY USER NAME IS: LOUE354

i need shuts! i have sail, plumpy, rock boots, rock jacket, and MUCH MORE

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.