Anyone Need Burger Costume or Shuts?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Need Burger Costume or Shuts?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tigerstripe21 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

BabyMinkey

<p>Looking for priceless, KinzClothes (tee shirt clothes) and possibly sail clothing :)
    </p>

loue354

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-22 at 12:56 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-06-22 at 12:04 PM
      Sorry, I don’t want to disappoint you, but the Rockerz Visor is a new wShop item

Hey I would like thsts I have the deluxe pixie dress and more….

HEY SNOWY….YOU CAN BUY THE ROCKERZ VISOR YOURSELF AT THE KINZ OUTLET….JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW….

snowy527

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-06-22 at 12:04 PM

Sorry, I don’t want to disappoint you, but the Rockerz Visor is a new wShop item

Hey I would like thsts I have the deluxe pixie dress and more….

loue354

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-06-21 at 05:23 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 05:05 PM

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-06-21 at 04:57 PM
      Adama123- I kinda like the sailor blouse (sailor suit blouse right?) but I’m not too crazy about the safari hat. Is there anything else you’re willing to trade? :)
      DQ00- I don’t really need those right now. Thank you for the offer though! :)
      Loue354- I like some of your items… I might like the swirling leaf tiara and the green swimsuit. I just need to know if you’re picky about them or if it’s unfair to someone :) PLMK soon :D
      Bella- I like your sail… Which do you have? PLMK soon :)
      LadyOfTheHouse- Hmm… I don’t really need those items at the moment. For shuts… Well I’m just looking for that special offer ;)
      Everyone- Thank you for posting! <3
      As always,
      BabyMinkey

HEY THERE BABYMINKEY….NOT TOO PICKY ABOUT THEM….YOU CAN PICK WHICHEVER ONE YOU WANT MORE….JUST LET ME KNOW…THANKS

loue- Hmm… I kinda like green swim better… But I’m not sure if I would trade it for burger. Is there any possibility that you could add something? If not I completely understand :) Also, please read the note below. I’m sorry if it’s an inconvenience to you, but the person offered before this thread posted. It’s a definite MAYBE, it’s subject to change :)
      Everyone- I **MIGHT** be trading burger to someone with elf shoes. I’ll keep you guys posted :) Also, I have a Rockerz Visor and a Purple Tee for trade :)
      As always,
      BabyMinkey

HEY BABY MINKEY…WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ADD….I HAVE A FEW ROCKER PET ITEMS….I HAVE THE LION, CAT AND DOG ROCKER PSI….I ALSO HAVE SIGNATURE, DELUXE, STADIUM TROPHIES, TRADING CARD ITEMS, REGULAR PSI, PET OF MONTHS AND SEEDS…..LET ME KNOW….THANKS

BabyMinkey

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 05:05 PM

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-06-21 at 04:57 PM
      Adama123- I kinda like the sailor blouse (sailor suit blouse right?) but I’m not too crazy about the safari hat. Is there anything else you’re willing to trade? :)
      DQ00- I don’t really need those right now. Thank you for the offer though! :)
      Loue354- I like some of your items… I might like the swirling leaf tiara and the green swimsuit. I just need to know if you’re picky about them or if it’s unfair to someone :) PLMK soon :D
      Bella- I like your sail… Which do you have? PLMK soon :)
      LadyOfTheHouse- Hmm… I don’t really need those items at the moment. For shuts… Well I’m just looking for that special offer ;)
      Everyone- Thank you for posting! <3
      As always,
      BabyMinkey

HEY THERE BABYMINKEY….NOT TOO PICKY ABOUT THEM….YOU CAN PICK WHICHEVER ONE YOU WANT MORE….JUST LET ME KNOW…THANKS

loue- Hmm… I kinda like green swim better… But I’m not sure if I would trade it for burger. Is there any possibility that you could add something? If not I completely understand :) Also, please read the note below. I’m sorry if it’s an inconvenience to you, but the person offered before this thread posted. It’s a definite MAYBE, it’s subject to change :)

Everyone- I **MIGHT** be trading burger to someone with elf shoes. I’ll keep you guys posted :) Also, I have a Rockerz Visor and a Purple Tee for trade :)

As always,
      BabyMinkey

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.