Anyone need burger costume?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need burger costume?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

DeadColours

<p>Looking for priceless clothing, I don’t need anything in specific though. ;)
    </p>

guest112232

DeadColours wrote on 2012-07-29 at 04:16 PM

Looking for priceless clothing, I don’t need anything in specific though. ;)

I would love burger

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-30 at 10:21 AM

wll sorry i just traded swirl and i only have plumply left out of my priceless because im wating to give up ebkinz so im trading my priceless and stuff lol

what do you want for plumpy.

wll sorry i just traded swirl and i only have plumply left out of my priceless because im wating to give up ebkinz so im trading my priceless and stuff lol

don’t give up webkinz!!! :( stay pleeeeeeeease????

sonici

OMG What Do You Have For Trade Im In DESPERATE Need Of Rare And Priceless Items/Clothing Do You Want Anything For Them??

**~**Sonici**~**

sonici

DeadColours wrote on 2012-07-30 at 10:11 AM

sonici- I don’t really need the charm boots or the wings but I’ll think about it. Do you have anything else you would like to offer though? o:
      cuteferryferr- Alrighty, I’m mostly looking for priceless, promo, or social media if that narrows down your list. ;)
      thorobreed- I have the full green swim and full elf but I’m not sure if I want to trade ‘em. :L

Ive Got Road Trip Clothing Trading Card (Shoes) Gowns Tiara Dresses Kinz Shop Clothing A Deluxe April Clothing Of The Month Zodiac Air/Earth/Water Pink Diving Bell FULL Superhero Outfit CSO Clothing Festival/Celebration Clothing And More

**~**Sonici**~**

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.