anyone need old holiday items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone need old holiday items?

This topic contains 90 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

nutty_buddy

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-09 at 07:53 PM

i have the food & bouquet for the valentines day from 2007 and some other old holiday items. LMK if you’re interested!

Julie

What are you looking for for the bouquet? LMK…also, which foods do you have? I like “unique” foods in webkinz lol

NB

mislev

mislev wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:45 PM

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-10 at 03:24 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-10 at 02:24 PM

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:01 AM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-09 at 10:55 PM

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-09 at 07:53 PM
      i have the food & bouquet for the valentines day from 2007 and some other old holiday items. LMK if you’re interested!

hey julie……what other items do u have? and what r u looking for?
      do u by any chance have snowcat globe or winter fun zingo…….PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

i have the snowglobe cat if thats what you mean and i do have the winter fun zingoz. i also have a few other globes and 2 xmas trees form about 2008 i think. honestly im not sure what i want- can u make an offer? thanks! and if u need something else ask and ill see if i have it.

julie……i have the elephant hat shirt and shoes, pink ears, plumpy, bamboo swing, water dog falls, cocoa booth, brown ice cream cart, serpentine stream, and full hula…….lots of older halloween and christmas
      PLMK if there is anything there that u would like for the globe and winter fun…if not tell me what u want and i will try to get it…..
      tthanx
      mislev

lol i think i traded u the pink ears but anyway Ive been looking for the deluxe dragon’s fireplace i dont think my globes had are anywhere close to its value but i could add and btw my sis has some old rare items (we’ve had our accounts since 2006) and she doesnt play anymore so do u no if there is any way to get the items off her account w/ out activating it? thx. sorry if the values r way off tho im horrible at values

i think the cheapest way to activae an account would be to buy a 1 month deluxe membership and then u could transfer about 90 items…..
      julie…..i might have gotten my 1st pair of pink ears but i bought second pair that im trading…..
      i do have the golden fireplace and u r probably right on values….i would love 2b able to work out something but i probably dont have anything close in value…i woul do multible items for each….i also could add a few estore points like enough for a backstage pass or something else
      Plmk if we can work something out
      thanx
      mislev

as far as the estore points i would gift them to u using ur user name and i believe when u go into estore on the WW map the points are there for u to use……
      LMK
      thanx
      mislev

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:41 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:02 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-10 at 01:24 PM
      hi juile! i would love some! do you have the snowcat snowglobe,
      nutcracker, bright light modern tree, red-and green christmas tree, magic W globe, santakinz
      side table, colorful menorah, hickory clock, magical holiday wardrobe, winter fun zingoz, arte holiday plush,
      polor plunge snowglobe, (might have it) if you do, i would LOVE to offer on any of them! i have a christmas room that
      i luv. so PLMKSNOL

Fudgey, if Julie doesn’t have the Polar Plunge Snowglobe, I have one I could trade you. Let me know if you still need it.

hi lady of the house! i havent seen u on here in forever. and i dont have a polar plunge snowglobe

Hey, Julie! I know, it’s been quite a while since we’ve spoken. I hope you’ve been doing well in the interim. If Fudgey needs my snow globe would you mind if we traded here or would you prefer if we moved to another forum? Either is fine with me. I was also wondering if you happened to have any old Halloween items; I’m looking for several at the moment and would love to trade for them if you had them. Let me know!

Julieunicorn

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:02 PM

nutcracker, bright light modern tree, red-and green christmas tree, magic W globe, santakinz
      side table, colorful menorah, hickory clock, magical holiday wardrobe, winter fun zingoz, arte holiday plush,
      polor plunge snowglobe, (might have it) if you do, i would LOVE to offer on any of them! i have a christmas room that
      i luv. so PLMKSNOL

Fudgey, if Julie doesn’t have the Polar Plunge Snowglobe, I have one I could trade you. Let me know if you still need it.

hi lady of the house! i havent seen u on here in forever. and i dont have a polar plunge snowglobe

jewels250

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:59 PM

i luv. so PLMKSNOL

excuse me, if you would, may i please also get a responce from you?
      jewels, hello there! nice to see ya again! may i pretty pretty PRETTY please offer on your
      diamond piano? i\’ve been looking for one forever and will trade to extreme measures! LOL
      PLMKSNOL!

Hey there FV,

Sure you can offer. Do you have a list somewhere that I can check out? PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

Does anybody have bunny ears? I have lots to offer. LMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.