anyone need old holiday items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone need old holiday items?

This topic contains 90 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nutty_buddy

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-09 at 07:53 PM

i have the food & bouquet for the valentines day from 2007 and some other old holiday items. LMK if you’re interested!

Julie

What are you looking for for the bouquet? LMK…also, which foods do you have? I like “unique” foods in webkinz lol

NB

mislev

hey julie….would really like to know wat ur thinking as far as my trading for snowcat globe and winter fun zingo…..i know values are not equal but sometimes values are what u place on an item based on how much u want it….
      So i know u want the golden fieplace(i think that is considered a level 10 item), i don’t reaaly want to trade it but i want either item more that keeping the fireplace…..i also would add ears plumpy shuts elephant and any PSIs i listed or estore points…..i have the daring den slide also that i would let go…..PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

jewels, heres my PSI list for ya o look at!
      E-STORE PSI: spring melody harp, polka dot piano, truck of terror, carefree cushion,
      royal fountain
      SIG. PSI: honey waterfall, water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis,
      bamboo chute slide, icy artic organ, (i might not trade that……) hibernation hut, alps rescue station,
      REG: PSI: leafy lounger, winged piano, cave bed, curbside fridge, majestic souring sofa,
      bagpipe trampoline, shock rock flare stage,monkey buisness sofa, cream soda sprinkler, acorn BBQ, beatiful blush
      treadmill, and more? PLMKSNOL!

juile, if you want you can look at this list for the snowglobe. but if not i can make
      a list of other holiday stuff that i have. how does that sound?

juile, okay! i don’t care that much of the zingoz, but i LUV snowglobes!
      i’ll make a list soon. umm….. do u want PSI or priceless clothes? i might trade my clothes…… but belive me,
      neither of us would want that. so PLMKSNOL!

LOTH, thanks for your offer! but i’m sad to say, i found out i already had one. thanks anyway!

JEWELS, THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!(fav quote from gumball)
      i can make a PSI list after this. so order up! LOL

2mytinytots

Hi Julie

I’ve sent both and an extra. If you have any of the following could you please add one.

Bean Stalk Basket
      Firefly Lantern
      Mermonkey Artifact
      Santa Workshop Window (narrow one)

Thank you, hope you enjoy your slide and throne. It was fun trading with you again, it’s been a long time.

Thank you for the things from the other day, it was good hearing from you.

MTT

Julieunicorn

mislev wrote on 2012-10-10 at 09:18 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:45 PM

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-10 at 03:24 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-10 at 02:24 PM

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:01 AM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-09 at 10:55 PM

Julieunicorn wrote on 2012-10-09 at 07:53 PM
      i have the food & bouquet for the valentines day from 2007 and some other old holiday items. LMK if you’re interested!

hey julie……what other items do u have? and what r u looking for?
      do u by any chance have snowcat globe or winter fun zingo…….PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

i have the snowglobe cat if thats what you mean and i do have the winter fun zingoz. i also have a few other globes and 2 xmas trees form about 2008 i think. honestly im not sure what i want- can u make an offer? thanks! and if u need something else ask and ill see if i have it.

julie……i have the elephant hat shirt and shoes, pink ears, plumpy, bamboo swing, water dog falls, cocoa booth, brown ice cream cart, serpentine stream, and full hula…….lots of older halloween and christmas
      PLMK if there is anything there that u would like for the globe and winter fun…if not tell me what u want and i will try to get it…..
      tthanx
      mislev

lol i think i traded u the pink ears but anyway Ive been looking for the deluxe dragon’s fireplace i dont think my globes had are anywhere close to its value but i could add and btw my sis has some old rare items (we’ve had our accounts since 2006) and she doesnt play anymore so do u no if there is any way to get the items off her account w/ out activating it? thx. sorry if the values r way off tho im horrible at values

i think the cheapest way to activae an account would be to buy a 1 month deluxe membership and then u could transfer about 90 items…..
      julie…..i might have gotten my 1st pair of pink ears but i bought second pair that im trading…..
      i do have the golden fireplace and u r probably right on values….i would love 2b able to work out something but i probably dont have anything close in value…i woul do multible items for each….i also could add a few estore points like enough for a backstage pass or something else
      Plmk if we can work something out
      thanx
      mislev

as far as the estore points i would gift them to u using ur user name and i believe when u go into estore on the WW map the points are there for u to use……
      LMK
      thanx
      mislev

ok got it

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.