anyone need pink bunny ears??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone need pink bunny ears??

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

37Rusty

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 10:34 PM

LMK I’m open to offers :)

I would like pink bunny ears what do u need?

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:46 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:36 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:28 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-20 at 10:58 PM

Hi Puppylover
      I would very much like to offer on your pink bunny ears :P Trying to find a pair for a webkinz buddy didn’t want me to send my only pair to her LOL :P I can offer PSI, estore PSI, signature PSI, points, clothing, ummmm what are you looking for? LMK and I can put together a list :P
      NB

Hey NB if you and puppylover dont trade I have them and I can trade them for points cause I only have 500 now and I really want to get rid of my tradable clothes cause I’m quitinng trading soon :)

cece
      Oh my gosh for real? how come? I of course will let you know if puppy and I don’t work a trade! I am a bit surprised though to hear you’re not going to be trading anymore…is it for good or just for a while? I know some people take a break once in a while from the forums lol
      NB

Sorry Cece
      Forgot to add, if you do decide to stop trading (hope you don’t!) for good, lmk what items you are going to want to get rid of and maybe we can work something out.
      NB
      Puppy, hope it’s ok if I make a list tomorrow on the clothes I am so tired right now
      NB

ok I was tired too :)
      cece~ is there anything in particular you are looking for??

cece945

Nb and puppy~ Well I’m thinking probally a LONG brake and good idea puppy :) but I have a lot of clothes ao I want estore points for.newer clothes and thank NB please lmk

mislev

Hi Puppylover
      I would very much like to offer on your pink bunny ears :P Trying to find a pair for a webkinz buddy didn’t want me to send my only pair to her LOL :P I can offer PSI, estore PSI, signature PSI, points, clothing, ummmm what are you looking for? LMK and I can put together a list :P
      NB

nutty i wish you’d read my newer posts on halloween forum about points ………you’ll know how i got pink ears…
      mislev

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:36 PM

Hi Puppylover
      NB

Hey NB if you and puppylover dont trade I have them and I can trade them for points cause I only have 500 now and I really want to get rid of my tradable clothes cause I’m quitinng trading soon :)

cece
      Oh my gosh for real? how come? I of course will let you know if puppy and I don’t work a trade! I am a bit surprised though to hear you’re not going to be trading anymore…is it for good or just for a while? I know some people take a break once in a while from the forums lol
      NB

Sorry Cece

Forgot to add, if you do decide to stop trading (hope you don’t!) for good, lmk what items you are going to want to get rid of and maybe we can work something out.

NB

Puppy, hope it’s ok if I make a list tomorrow on the clothes I am so tired right now

NB

Hi Puppylover
      NB

Hey Cece I’m sorry to hear your quitting trading :( I don’t have points but if you want I could trade you items for your rooms??? Lmk :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.