Anyone need pixie dress??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need pixie dress??

This topic contains 36 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  adama123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

bri

I want the pixie dress. I will trade you a superbed

adama123

If you find your purple lava lamp, can you do that and the psi? If you want I can add either silver dress or Pj collie’s top or a flower hair clip too. My UN is adama123. Add me if you want to trade!

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-27 at 02:19 PM

Hi midnight! I have pixie dress. Are you offering lion hat, feet and the psi? Also do you have purple or red lava? Lmk!

i have green lava and might still have purple (have to check my room) and i’m not offering all of them for the dress…..you could pick one or two of them for example the lion feet and psi….lmk if u want 2 trade! :)

adama123

Hi midnight! I have pixie dress. Are you offering lion hat, feet and the psi? Also do you have purple or red lava? Lmk!

hey everyone! i really need pixie dress! i am willing to trade lion hat, lion feet, giant gumball wardrobe psi, or one of my lavas! :)

adama123

Hey! The pixie dress is deluxe so it’s not worth much and shuts have gone down a ton so plumpy would not be fair for both at all. Sonici- I have an extra dress if you need it. Unfortnetly I have two of the PJ collie shirts. Can you post a list of psi?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.