Anyone need pixie dress??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need pixie dress??

This topic contains 36 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  adama123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

bri

I want the pixie dress. I will trade you a superbed

adama123

Yah can you come to Kinzchat plus?

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-27 at 02:53 PM

If you find your purple lava lamp, can you do that and the psi? If you want I can add either silver dress or Pj collie’s top or a flower hair clip too. My UN is adama123. Add me if you want to trade!

do u want2 trade?

sonici

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-27 at 01:45 PM

Hey! The pixie dress is deluxe so it’s not worth much and shuts have gone down a ton so plumpy would not be fair for both at all. Sonici- I have an extra dress if you need it. Unfortnetly I have two of the PJ collie shirts. Can you post a list of psi?

I Dont Have Any Psi Sorry Would You Take A Loader Lounger And Thinking Chair??

**~**Sonici**~**

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-27 at 02:53 PM

If you find your purple lava lamp, can you do that and the psi? If you want I can add either silver dress or Pj collie’s top or a flower hair clip too. My UN is adama123. Add me if you want to trade!

idk if i want 2 trade my purple lava…..come 2 the trading room and see what i have. i’ll be in zone blue and have a black lab named bella

idk if i want 2 trade my purple lava….do u want to just go trade and see what i have? i’ll be in the blue zone, have a black lab named bella, and my user starts with a 4 and ends with a 6 :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.