Anyone need pixie dress??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need pixie dress??

This topic contains 36 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  adama123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

bri

I want the pixie dress. I will trade you a superbed

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-27 at 10:29 PM

I just got it today. I have been looking for this for a long time. I do not think I would like to trade it.

Oh and one other question. What did you trade for the belt?? I’d just like a sense of how much it’s worth (it’s gone waaaaay up since last year..)

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-27 at 10:29 PM

I just got it today. I have been looking for this for a long time. I do not think I would like to trade it.

Oh that’s okay adama! :) I totally understand; i wouldn’t trade it either :) Congratulations on getting the belt!
      ~AQUA

adama123

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-27 at 10:12 PM

Adama
      thanks!! I always like to wait and see :D
      AQUA
      thanks for your kind words :D I do try to help my friends an awful lot!!! I love finding stuff that they are looking for and trying to help them if they really super badly want something and don’t have what the person is looking for….I have great friends on these forums :D they have always been awesome :D Anyway LOL!! What i would LOVE to try and trade you for is your shamrock swing! I am not sure what you’re looking for….if you could let me know that would be great ;D I have psi’s, rares, exclusives, clothes not my strong suit but i can look LOL!!! anyway, let me know and i will get back to you asap :P
      NB

Okay for the swing, i’d want an estore psi in return, or maybe a signature. I also really need caramel apple seeds and a trading card waterfall. However, i’m really open to any offers! Thanks so much for your kind reply! :)
      ~AQUA

nuttybuddy

Adama

thanks!! I always like to wait and see :D

AQUA

thanks for your kind words :D I do try to help my friends an awful lot!!! I love finding stuff that they are looking for and trying to help them if they really super badly want something and don’t have what the person is looking for….I have great friends on these forums :D they have always been awesome :D Anyway LOL!! What i would LOVE to try and trade you for is your shamrock swing! I am not sure what you’re looking for….if you could let me know that would be great ;D I have psi’s, rares, exclusives, clothes not my strong suit but i can look LOL!!! anyway, let me know and i will get back to you asap :P
      NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.