anyone need rockers v.i.p. and back stage pass items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone need rockers v.i.p. and back stage pass items?

This topic contains 54 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

bravefiona

<p>I have the Crazy Croud Sound Effects Machine and the Keyboard Raised Stage. Offers????
    </p>

candypuppy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-21 at 11:22 PM

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-21 at 11:15 PM
      Who has rockerz glasses or V.I.P passes?

Which “glasses” the ones with the regular passes? I have both so….I am just not sure which glasses you’re asking about…is it the ones from the click to wins?
      NB

Yes from the regular passes, and I had a typo, not looking for V.I.P pass just looking for regular. What do you want for it? Clothes, psi, you name it!

nuttybuddy

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-21 at 11:15 PM

Which “glasses” the ones with the regular passes? I have both so….I am just not sure which glasses you’re asking about…is it the ones from the click to wins?

NB

candypuppy

nuttybuddy

Adama

Oh my gosh, if you get the laser lights you will LOVE It lol it is so awesome :)

NB

loue354

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 09:27 PM

Low- great! For the backstage pass I really want the black t-shirt. For the VIP pass I need the laser light show. What would you like?
      Snowy- hmm can you make a list of clothes and psi? Also have any slides or swings? Lmk!

HEY THERE ADAM123….WOULD YOU TRADE YOUR SAVANNAH MAIN STAGE FOR BOTH OF THOSE…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.