anyone need rockers v.i.p. and back stage pass items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone need rockers v.i.p. and back stage pass items?

This topic contains 54 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bravefiona

<p>I have the Crazy Croud Sound Effects Machine and the Keyboard Raised Stage. Offers????
    </p>

nuttybuddy

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-22 at 03:37 PM

Nutty- I dont understand, do you still want the love kitten psi? Also I like the blue headband with the star on it. But I actually think that the dishes would be more fair for the headband.

Im sorry, I was so excited about a previous trade I had like JUST finished lol I totally totally totally still want the love kitten psi :D 200% still want it lol. I will try to explain better lol

I had just done a trade right before I wrote the post to you….that trade was me GETTING the love PUPPY psi lol I think thats why I wrote that instead of kitten in my (i think) first post to you. did that make better sense? I hope….lol. Well I like the dishes but really wanna do the love kitten :( let me know your thoughts on that, it is up to you of course :D I could always add a psi or a couple of rares or exclusives if you like :D but again, it is TOTALLY up to you just let me know :D

NB

adama123

Nutty- I dont understand, do you still want the love kitten psi? Also I like the blue headband with the star on it. But I actually think that the dishes would be more fair for the headband.

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-22 at 01:34 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-22 at 01:26 PM
      Loue- Thanks so much for the trade!!
      Nutty- Oh but its love kitten. Sorry. I still have the ducky dishes if you do not want the kitten psi. Also, did you use the pass yet? Or no? LMK!

I would love the love kitten psi and no I havent used the pass yet lol I was waiting to make sure it was the sunglasses thingy that you wanted :D
      MB

Adama

I think what happened is I was all excited because I just did a trade for the love puppy psi and accidently put love puppy instead of kitten on this post cuz I was still thinking about the other trade LOL sorry bout that :D.and, LMK if you’re sure you want the sunglasses or if you want another backstage pass item….

NB

candypuppy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-22 at 11:39 AM

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-22 at 11:28 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-22 at 10:55 AM

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-22 at 10:45 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-22 at 10:26 AM

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-22 at 12:08 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-21 at 11:22 PM

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-21 at 11:15 PM
      Who has rockerz glasses or V.I.P passes?

Which \”glasses\” the ones with the regular passes? I have both so….I am just not sure which glasses you\’re asking about…is it the ones from the click to wins?
      NB
      I am so sorry but I think I am getting that hat from my friend :(
      NB

That’s ok. :/

nuttybuddy

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-22 at 01:26 PM

Loue- Thanks so much for the trade!!
      Nutty- Oh but its love kitten. Sorry. I still have the ducky dishes if you do not want the kitten psi. Also, did you use the pass yet? Or no? LMK!

I would love the love kitten psi and no I havent used the pass yet lol I was waiting to make sure it was the sunglasses thingy that you wanted :D

MB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.