Anyone need social media couch, star bed, or vampiress veil??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need social media couch, star bed, or vampiress veil??

This topic contains 43 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

kitkat3133

I am looking for priceless and promo. I do have some specific stuff in mind but it would probably be best not to tell.

kitkat3133

@ Jewels. I would like to trade social media couch for lily pad dress and plumpy. We can meet up at trading room 2 in kinzchat plus if you have it. Add me to make it easier to find me. My user name is kitkat3133. No caps or spaces.

jewels250

The trade sounds good but I only have regular Kinzchat. I friended you and my UN is babettef6 How about tomorrow at 2pm kinztime. If that doesnt work for you lmk a better time otherwise I will see you there. My pet will be a blond dog called Vivienne. TTFN, JEWELS

KITKAT- Unfortunately I have none of the things you mentioned for trade. Looks like Jewels does though. Thanks for your time. Have a great day and good luck trading!

jewels250

Hi! I’m really interested in your social media couch. I offer Plumpy and Lily pad dress (promo) for it or if you prefer I can do it this way, I offer Plumpy and any one of these Promos ; Lily pad dress, Elegant Vardo wagon, Fictional Fireplace, Orchid bathtub, Acorn 4×4. I also have a Diamond piano (not promo) if interested. I have lots of other stuff too. PLMK Thanks, JEWELS

kitkat3133

hmm, I will make a list of things i want. Fairy den dress, lily pad dress, full elf, wacky, melody, girls only tree house,over the rainbow slide, basicly all promo except for gem cars, vampiress shoes and dress, full swim, director chair, all level ten, white ears, and plumpy. I think that is it. LMk if you have any of these

What specifically are you wanting for your Social Media Couch? LMK, thanks. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.