Anyone need social media couch, star bed, or vampiress veil??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need social media couch, star bed, or vampiress veil??

This topic contains 43 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

kitkat3133

I am looking for priceless and promo. I do have some specific stuff in mind but it would probably be best not to tell.

TheMayflower

I’m interested in the star bed (you do mean the Magical Retriever psi, right?). I’m afraid I don’t have the items you’re wanting but I do have pink bunny ears, 1st valentine’s bouquet, hippo costume shirt and pants, purple lava lamp, blue lava lamp, jelly lollipop tree, undersea portal, Webkinz Day 2nd year poster, trading card series 1 and 2 beds, rainbow shower, donut seeds, frankenstein cap, green kinz kringle elf hat, and quite a bit more. Please let me know if there’s anything that sparks your interest. :)

Hey Kitkat! Again…. Anywho, that offer on my rainbow ride was really big! I was quite surprised! I Didn’t really like those items though. Could you throw me another offer? Maybe if you still have the star bed or media couch we can do a trade with one of those? PLMKSNOL

teran5

i would love one.i will trade u something but cant tell u

Narnian100

Hey Jewels I saw earlier on this forum that you have diamond piano. Would you by any chance want to trade that for aany regular psi?

jewels250

Hi! Do you have any new Psi. PLMK Thanks, JEWELS

Narnian100

Yes I have the Poofy poodle psi I think thats newish.

jewels250

Could you tell me what the Psi is please. Thanks, JEWELS

Narnian100

Its the French Chaise.

Narnian100

Its the French chaise and it looks like a very fancy sofa thats blue patterned.

Narnian100

I aslo have the purple lava lamp,bluffadooodle psi,bunny TV, White poodle psi,Siamese psi, I might have more I just dont know though. And if your intresed I have a gold leaf armoire.

jewels250

Hi! I have not heard from you and could not find you at 2 pm so PLMK when would be a good time for you and I will check back shortly. Look foward to trading with you. JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.