Anyone need social media couch, star bed, or vampiress veil??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need social media couch, star bed, or vampiress veil??

This topic contains 43 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

kitkat3133

I am looking for priceless and promo. I do have some specific stuff in mind but it would probably be best not to tell.

kitkat3133

Narian: I need priceless or promo for plumpy. I did make a list of what I wanted in my replys before/ Here are some combanations I would do: deer and army… charm and deer….. swirl….. I would need priceless or promo for it.

Narnian100

I dont have promo but I do have charm but I dont want to trade it, whats deer?? I dont think I have anything you want unless you want estore points. So oh well:)

TARDYSAUCE

I have the sizzling swan’s psi and the aquamarine gemster if you’re interested.

kitkat3133

items changed again. New list elf hat, plumpy, enchated organ (promo), social media couch (on hold for jewels) Jewels: Lmk when you want to trade

Narnian100

I reallly really really need plumpy!!!! I have a couple estore points and rares and full trading cards outfit,slips and shuts, Green racing jacket and helmet( The set is very valuable)And alot of kinzstyle clothes. I have charm but I dont want to trade it. Is there anything you want???

kitkat3133

To fudge: hmm, I wil try to get some of the items you wanted on your list. Sorry i am trading social media couch to jewels and I already traded star bed for wacky and ketchup hat. Deluxe kitty: sorry I don’t have the bed Here is my new list. Wacky, ketchup hat, emo, and social media couch (on hold). I am still desperatly looking for fairy den and I am offering kecthup hat for swirl. Did I miss anyone?

Kitkat,Thats okay. You donn’t hav 2 get any items for me! But you did say you wanted my Hamburger, Fountain, and the boys treehouse. What would you give for them? Oh BTW, did you say you HAVE the Enchanted eleven pipe organ or your looking for one? PLMKSNOL

DeluxeKitty

Do you have the bed called: Princess Pea I’ve been looking all over for it!

jewels250

If the person you are speaking to does not have it I do. LMK Thanks, JEWELS

dogfish

Jewels, Hi, did you see? The couch, it looks just like the social media couch, but it ‘s purple. It is a Rewards prize, right here on the newz. Hey, Deluxekitty, if you send me a friend request, I’ll be happy to send you a bed box, then just pick the princess bed. My UN is clo91,, nothing needed in return, DF

DeluxeKitty

DO you have the princess pea bed?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.