Anyone need social media couch, star bed, or vampiress veil??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need social media couch, star bed, or vampiress veil??

This topic contains 43 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

kitkat3133

I am looking for priceless and promo. I do have some specific stuff in mind but it would probably be best not to tell.

Oh BTW, i need your UN. What was it again? Were only friends on my other account but i can’t use it. PLMKSNOL

Kitkat, OMG sorry for the long reply.I had to think about it before i went to bed. And i decided that i will trade my burger for your swing. When do you want to trade? I can do KPost or trading room. Which ever one works for you. And BTW, i don’t have KChat+ on my WW account so if its trading room it’d have 2 be regular chat. Another thing, if its KPost, don’t send the swing to my account greyarabian006.  PLMKSNOL

Kitkat, Hi there! I’m fealling much better! My friend did chear me up. I’m still thinking of the trade though. I wanna ask some people i know if it would be good.

kitkat3133

sure

Kitkat, Oh okay. Just wondering. Hey i’m fealing really down right now and my friends are coming over in a bit. Can we do the trade later? It will also give me some time to think about the trade, because i’m still not sure if i should or not. PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.