anyone need swirl?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives anyone need swirl?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

is anyone looking for swirling leaf tiara?

does anyone have ameythest princess dress? or charm tiara? im looking for the dress and my sister needs the tiara so plmk i also like points, estore and regular psi, and halloween and christmas items i could also add if swirl isnt worth these items. plmk what u guys have for trade :)

crissy135

can i ask a question? WN deleted my trading room forum- I am trying to find out what tiara has light up stuff that goes from side to side on it- is that the one you are talking about? Let me know and hope you are well!

squinn98

i am looking for it i would really like it please

squinn98

i am i really want it

dogfish

Hi MNM did you get the slide? PLMK I will hopefully be getting you one tonight. DF

dogfish

Great, I got one for you also. LOL So happy Becky had one for you, LMK if you need anything else. C

crissy135

I sent you the stuff I sent for you to share- i sent the stuff you sent me back – I kept the glasses (they are cute and i think the ones I was looking for) but sent a neo gothic table to replace them- I never want you to think I need stuff from you- I sometimes only want to send stuff so you can be as nice to other people as you are to me:) still working on my party corner and then you have to come to my party:) crissy135

yes i got it i dont know if this is an old post and u saw my tag but i dont need you to get me one thank you tho!

does anyone need it? i like promo, estore points, estore psi, new psi, clothing, and christmas and halloween items. plmk :) i hope this post and i will soon be able to see all the post that have been awaiting moderation for 5 days

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.