Anyone need the folllowing super beds………?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need the folllowing super beds………?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 11 years ago.

• Author

imSanta

I have the Fantasy Coach Mega bed, the Bed in Breakfast bed, the new Jewelry Box bed, and the Symphony Music bed for trade. plmk if you need any of these, and we can work out a fair offer. :D

imJazmine

santa how do u do the smiles

imSanta

JAZZY IS THAT U???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? oh and all you do is use the regular symbols to make a smiley face, like this, : D , or : ( for sad, or :P , and then u put them together and u get a face

bunnyheaven

yo santa, bunny is THE sister I wanted the bed for. if you want either of her beds to trade then don’t worry about me.

imSanta

ohhhh ok. so the symphony bed is for your sister right (bunnyheaven)? :D Ok, i have both of her beds that she offered me (ice cream sundae and starburst), so i dont need them. What were you going to offer, forest? :D

bunnyheaven

Hey, I have an ice cream sundae bed and a starburst cloud bed. are you interested in either of those? bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bunny, I have some of those bunny bobble heads for you, I’ll send soon. If you and forest need anything JLMK TTYL DF

bunnyheaven

THANKS FOR THE BED AND BUNNY STUFF DOGFISH!!!!! bunnyheaven:)

imSanta

i am looking for a very good offer, especially for the Jewerly Box bed. i might have some more super beds somewhere in my webkinz house, and if i do, ill let you guys know. :-)

forest85

I need the symphony bed. will you do super bed for super bed? I also have a rare princess bed. PLMK

imSanta

I have the rare princess bed, so I don’t need it. I would do super bed for super bed, but it depends on what super bed :D Which one do you have? plmk

forest85

are there any in particular that you are looking for?

forest85

bother. I traded it. I will look around for a bed. will you hold it for me? please plmk

imSanta

Sure Ill hold it for you!!! I’m horrible at values, so idk what a super bed is worth. :/ I need the following though: adventure park white wings, estore psi, sock monkey psi, love puppy psi, pretty kitty psi, any neo gothic, and basically any new 2013 psi.

imSanta

i also need the forest dress from webkinz friends

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.