Anyone want the Twister in a Pot?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone want the Twister in a Pot?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

I’ve heard that it’s from the Super Wheel. I don’t really want it, but I got it in the Trading Room. I like PSI, so I’ll trade this Twister in a Pot for a decent deal. PLMK!

abislu1

Cutieny my UN is abislu1…I’ll send my gift first but just to know correctly who Im sending it to can you tell me your UN-thanks! hawkclaw>^-^<

cutieny2008

Thanks! My UN is same as here: cutieny2008

catdy

I don’t think I have what you need so go ahead and make the deal with AB.
      >^O.o^<
      catdy

cutieny2008

Okay, I’m sorry about not talking with you first. You know what, I’ll look in my dock for a couple items I can send you. Maybe then, you can get better trades. :). Some people will trade PSI for the better rares. ^_^

catdy

Thx cutieny! is your ww user the same as on here? My user for ww is catdy

cutieny2008

Don’t have that much at the moment, but I’ll add you and send a rare from a couple days ago, probably. ;)

abislu1

Sorry I dont have any thing else at the moment…again sorry.

cutieny2008

Nope, it’s fine. So, Twister in a Pot for Lily Pad Bed? Do you want to send? It’s simpler for me that way. I’d prefer that you send first, but if you don’t like that, maybe I can go first. Oh, and just a fun fact: the Twister is animated.

abislu1

Um I have the lily pad water bed(PSI) if ya want to trade.

cutieny2008

Hmm…I like it, but do you have anything else (PSI) to offer? If not, I think we can do it.

catdy

I would love it! What do want for it? I hope I’ll have what you like.

cutieny2008

I mostly want PSI. For Signature, I can throw in some of my own PSI. I might trade for Deluxe clothing, though.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.