Anyone want to trade Pet Psi Food?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone want to trade Pet Psi Food?

This topic contains 7 voices and has 23 replies.

• Author

Thekitty

ALL MY PSI FOOD : Winged Tiger, Rockerz Coyote, Taurus Bull, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Garnet Rover, Rockerz Horse, Butterscotch Retriever, Love Frog, Cheeky Bunny, Black and White Cat, Summer Beaver, Duck, White Terrier, Pearl Pup, Mistletoe Mouse, Poinsettia Lion, Purple Floral Fox, Persian Cat, Rockerz Fox, Glacial Fox, Husky, Tie Dyed Pony, Sapphire Pegasus, Grape Soda Pup, Spring Songbird, Cheshire Cat, Polar Gummy, Yellow Fluffy Cub, Polka Dot Dalmation, Candy Leopard, Licorice Fish, Basset Hound, Lamb, Black Poodle, Poodle, Minty Reindeer, Rockerz Zebra, Icy Mist Leopard, Kangaroo, Chow Chow, Rainbow Pegasus, Candy Googles, Red Peppermint Unicorn, White Peppermint Unicorn, Marshmallow Chipmunk, Bullfrog, Pink Pony, Schnauzer, Celestial Unicorn, Rainbow Rascal, Mystic Pony, Poofy Poodle, Chipmunk, Lil Purple Duckling, Sweetheart Pup, Koala, Spooky Pup, Cloud Sheep. If you want to trade Lmk! :)

Hi I just wanted to let you know, I no longer need these foods: rockerz coyote, glacial fox, candy leopard, lamb, chow chow, mystic pony

hi, I need tons of those, I NEED : winged tiger, rockerz coyote, Taurus bull, garnet rover, rockerz horse, butterscotch retriever, love frog, cheeky bunny pearl pup, mistletoe mouse, poinsettia lion, purple floral fox, rockerz fox, glacial fox, spring songbird, Cheshire cat, polar gummy, yellow cub, polka dot dalmatian, candy leopard, licorice fish, basset hound, lamb, black poodle, minty reindeer, rockerz zebra, icy mist leopard, kangaroo, chow chow, rainbow Pegasus, red peppermint unicorn, white peppermint unicorn, (unless they’re the same food) marshmallow chipmunk, celestial unicorn, rainbow rascal, mystic pony, Poofy poodle, chipmunk, lil’ purple duckling, sweetheart pup, koala, cloud sheep. I HAVE: panda, beagle, Cocker spaniel, love monkey, Clydesdale, seal, chihuahua, turtle, chicken, summer beaver, duck, white mouse, cream soda pup, velvety elephant, white terrier, fantail goldfish, tiger snake, penguin, dalmatian, whimsy dragon, black cat, husky, snowman, googles, grape soda pup, black bear, bottlenose dolphin, pink googles, black lab, black and white cheeky dog, poodle, crocodile, pink poodle, Pegasus, pink pony, pink and white dog, unicorn, reindeer, canary, yellow lab, horse, cocoa dinosaur, giraffe, seahorse, blue googles, zebra, endangered zebra, pug tell me if you’re interested. :)

Hi JIML (hope it was ok to abbreviate), let me know if you would like any PSF’s from my list. I am interested in your Cream Soda Pup, Fantail Goldfish, Tiger Snake, Whimsy Dragon, Snowman, Black and White Cheeky Dog, Crocodile, Pegasus, Pink and White Dog, Blue Googles and Endangered Zebra. If you need any KC to help with the costs, let me know. ~MORHB~

it will take a couple days to send all of them (4) but, from your list , I’m interested in: Silverback gorilla, American buffalo, Emperor dragon, lava dragon, bat, porcupine, red panda, moose, gobbler turkey, aardvark, stormy dragon, chimpanzee, golden Pegasus, golden retriever, purple panther, lioness. since I have more from your list, I can send something else if you want. (by the way, it’s okay that you abbreviated my name lol)

Thekitty

ok! the red peppermint unicorn and the white peppermint unicorn are the same food just different colors but I will still send both of them If you would like! I will send the psi foods you want to you, and will try to send all daily! ~Add me my username is: diamondpearl7 ! ~ ~~~~~~Im interested in the Love Monkey, White Mouse, Pegasus , Cream Soda Pup, Turtle, Velvety Elephant, Fantail Goldfish, Whimsy Dragon, Black Cat, Snowman, Pink Googles, Bottlenose Dolphin, Unicorn, Reindeer, Canary, Blue Googles, Endangered Zebra. I sent a request to : JesusismyLord830 , I hope thats you! I love the username btw!!!!!!! :)

I want to trade. Friend me Angelthepup22. Will send 2000 kc for 1 of each.

Hi Angel. I love to help other fill their PSF collections, so if you see any from my list you would like LMK and I will start sending. No need to send KC. Just let me know your UN and I will start sending once FR’s are approved. ~MORHB~

Thekitty

sure I will send one of each! , I sent a friend request!

i like the pepermint unicorn psf and tons more do u need gingerbread puppy psf?

Thekitty

sure! Is your username the same as on here? my username is diamondpearl7.

Hi. I’m interested in a lot of your PSF’s. I would like the Winged Tiger, Rockerz Coyote, Taurus Bull, Garnet Rover, Rockerz Horse, Butterscotch Retriever, Summer Beaver, Pearl Pup, Mistletoe Mouse, Rockerz Fox, Glacial Fox, Spring Songbird, Polar Gummie, Yellow Fluffy Cub, Polka Dot Dalmation, Candy Leopard, Licorice Fish, Rockerz Zebra, Ice Mist Leopard, Kangaroo, Chow Chow, Marshmallow Chipmunk, Celestial Unicorn, Rainbow Rascal, Mystic Pony, Poofy Poodle, Chipmunk, Lil Purple Duckling, Sweetheart Pup, and Cloud Sheep. These are the PSF’s I have to trade: Silverback Gorilla, Sea Otter, American Buffalo, Seal, Emperor’s Dragon, Lava Dragon, Bat, Grey Squirrel, Porcupine, Spotted Frog, Panda, Red Panda, Chihuahua, Black Bear, Moose, Walrus, Alley Cat, Clydesdale, Gobbler Turkey, Aardvark, Cardinal, Charcoal Cat, Stormy Dragon, Pink and White Cat, Chimpanzee, Golden Pegasus, Velvety Elephant, Grey Owl, Pink Poodle, Golden Retriever, Purple Panther, Lion and Lioness. I will have more after Christmas. LMK which PSF you are interested in and I will start sending. ~MORHB~

Thekitty

I like the Silverback Gorilla, Emperor’s Dragon, Lava Dragon, Bat, Grey Squirrel, Red Panda, Moose, Alley Cat, Clydesdale, Gobbler Turkey, Aardvark, Pink and white cat, Golden pegasus, Purple Panther:) I will send and your username is the same as your username on here right?

Sorry, yes my UN is the same. I will start sending soon. Thanks for trading. ~MORHB~ ps. I will make another list of PSF’s I will have after Christmas.

I forgot to mention that I have other farm fresh foods too. I have the donut, sushi, candy cane, mac and cheese, giant green bean, lollipop, chocolate kinz coin, snow cone, wacky gumdrops, jelly beans, pink marshmallow, banana split, ice cream sandwich, sour gumball and caramel apple. LMK if you want any of these foods too. ~MORHB~

Thekitty

I like the donut, chocolate kinz cash coin, sour gumball, caramel apple if thats ok. What would you like for those too? I could only send 3 foods a day but I did send you as many of the foods I could today and will be sending tomorrow and so on until all foods are sent:D Sorry If I was late on the reply!

Do you need help with the costs of these? If so LMK and I will send KC coins over. I sent a FR to Thekitty, so I hope that is your UN. ~MORHB~

Thekitty

my username is diamondpearl7 , I sent you a friend request:) I’ll be sending now btw:D

bgos

Sure sounds cool! My user name is bgos.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.