Apples!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Apples!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  prettyluv 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

prettyluv

Hi everyone!! I wanted to share the apples from my new orchard apple tree because they just look so delicious! Please post your username and I will friend you and send some as soon as possible. My username is Mudgirl1O1. Capitol M and O. Hope to hear from you really soon!!! -prettyluv

Hi! My Sapphire Pegasus would love some! :) Please friend me at princessofpiano88

tk173569

My horses would love some fresh apples. UN: kdt82099 Thanks!

crazy011

HI my un is crazybratz011 and that’s a zero. Thanks! ~crazy011~

smsmo

Hi, can I have an apple? :) The way to make a smiley is do this. : ) But don’t add a space.

crissy135

I would love to get apples can you send me some please? I grow and share stuff too and did not know you could grow and share apples-how cool! crissy135

prettyluv

The apples come from an orchard apple tree. It was an estore chance prize last year. The tree gives one apple a day and they look wonderful. Sure you can have some! I just sent you a friend request. Enjoy!! -prettyluv

hiya prettyluv…. i’m not sure, but were we friends at one point? My un is marisprincess, and do you have a black lab named licorice?? plmk

coldbear1321

OMg I know Licorice Lolz Anyway Coldbear1321 Thanks :D

prettyluv

Nope, I don’t think so : ) And no I don’t even have a black lab. Maybe whoever you’re thinking of has a similar username. But I friended you and will send your apples right out when you accept. -prettyluv

Stealthstorm

Hello! I know my horses would enjoy some fresh apples! :D I am PomJazz. :D Thank you! ~Veggie Vet

prettyluv

I friended you PomJazz. Will send as soon as you accept!! -prettyluv

sssvert8

My user is sssvert8. Thanks!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.