Arti’s New Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Arti’s New Trade List!

This topic contains 66 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Artisticat 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

Below is my WISHLIST. I will post my TRADE LIST as soon as this goes through!
    [Medieval Theme]
    King’s Throne, Medieval Monarch Sofa, Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
    [Neo Gothic Theme]
    Neo Gothic Dining Chair x2, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Pillar x4, Neo Gothic Wallpaper
    [Victorian Garden]
    Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed, Victorian Garden Fencing x4
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    [Trading Card Condo Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 3-
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Counter x2, Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card
    Condo Side Table, Charm Forest Poster
    [Trading Card Theme]
    Trading Card Chair x1
    [Jumbleberry Fields]
    Jumbleberry Pie, Sugarberry Bean Bag Chair, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Berry Farm Window, Weathered Barn Flooring, Jumbleberry Bath, Moonberry Pantry, Berry Preserve
    Cellar, Weathered Farmhouse Table, Weathered Farmhouse Chair x3
    [Adventure Park]
    Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Boris Plush Toy, Blue Crystal Paper Weight, Candy Factory Jawbreaker, Cave Crystal
    Display Box, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Jellyfish Table Lamp, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rafi Plush Toy, Toy Water Wheel, Yellow Crystal Paper Weight
    [Click-to-Win]
    Nakamas Friendship Bracelet, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Chick Peeps, Corn Husk Doll
    [Clothes]
    WackyER Zingoz Hat, WackyER Zingoz Pants, WackyER Zingoz Shirt
    [Exclusives]
    Snack Cart Stove, Bumper Car, Circus Ball Trampoline, Lion Topiary ,Wild Water Ski, Wooden Horse Toy Box
    -Pet of the Month Exclusives-
    Banana Split Seeds, Blooming Dandelion, Carnival Carousel, Caramel Apple Seeds, Crystalline Pond, Donut Plant Seds, Newton’s Giant Cradle, Party Machine
    [Holiday Gifts]
    Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
    Second Webkinz Day Trophy, Webkinz Day Year Two Print, Webkinz Day Year Two Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 4 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 4 Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
    Turtle Wading Pool, Enchanted Mushroom Lamp
    Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe, Arte Holiday Plush
    [Priceless]
    WZ Jeans, Cloud Adventure Wings
    [Rares]
    Rock Garden, Stone Speedster
    [Retired Exclusives]
    Blue Lava Lamp, Red Lava Lamp, Red Plasma Ball, Strike-a-Posing Plant, Webkinz Dragster, Webkinz Wishing Well
    [Trading Card]
    -Series 2-
    Collector’s Paradise Waterfall, Space Explorer Shuttle
    -Series 4-
    Amanda Panda’s Dress, Tabby Von Meow Headset
    [Webkinz Foundation]
    Webkinz Cares Balloon, Webkinz Cares Clock, Webkinz Cares Painting, Webkinz Cares Sofa, Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear, Webkinz Cares Dining Chair x4, Webkinz Cares
    Dining Table, Webkinz Cares Place Setting x2, Fun to Care Armoire
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Winter Wonderland Mirror
    Winter Wonderland Window
    Webkinz Mummy Movie Poster
    Webkinz Vampire Movie Poster
    St. Patty’s Jukebox
    Shamrockin’ Guitar
    Shamrockin’ Microphone
    Rainbow Beach Lounger
    Rainbow Picket Fence
    Plush Besties
    Love Chocolate
    Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair
    Beach House Cooler Bag
    Green Backpack
    [Wheels & Games]
    -Spree-
    Fast Food Booth Chair x4, Fast Food Booth Table x2, Fast Food Table x1, Fast Food Chair x2
    Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit

Artisticat

@Lamb Hey! Do you have an update with your list yet?

LambTyler

No but I posted on right above lol. You can trade the flooring to cheynne but please keep the fabulous fashion panel 2 and it turns out I don’t need the elf patrol communicator. Thanks, LT :)

Artisticat

Okay! Are you saying you posted a forum? I haven’t had a lot of time online lately, so I haven’t been able to check the forums lately. If that’s a yes, I’ll check and see what you posted when I have the time. I still have the Panel 2, so I’ll see what we can trade for it. ^^

LambTyler

No I haven’t made a new forum yet but it is long overdue so I will probably make a new one soon. A while ago I sent the nakmas bracelet thing (didn’t know if you still needed it) It was free, but maybe you could consider sending the fashion panel for it? Lol its your choice, just an idea. PLMK! Thanks, LT

Artisticat

That would work! I’ll go ahead and send it over. ^^

LambTyler

Ok thanks! I also sent you some of the exclusive items you needed because they are pretty simple to get for some people so I don’t see the point in having to give something for them. Enjoy! LT

hey arti i have wackyER zingoz pants, shoes, and shirts ill send them over i have like 5 extras lol sorry i dont have an extra hat though. i think the festival is coming up soon and maybe u can win one :) ttyl

Artisticat

Awww, thanks so much! I was so surprised when I got it. Thank you!

cheynne

Artisticat – Crystal Glass flooring is a big want, but please ensure you & Lamb finish your trade first. The items I have offered are double so can hold no problem. My user is boiblouie or cheynne001 send to both always need friends.

Artisticat

Okay! Thanks so much! I’m going to wait to see if they reply soon. I need to put somewhere on my first post that if someone offers a trade to me and they don’t respond to me within a certain amount of days, then I’ll go to the next person who’s interested in the same item. It’s actually been a week now! I’ll try and contact them, but if they don’t respond or offer anything that’s worth trading, then I’ll go to you. Does that sound alright?

LambTyler

Hiya Arti! You can go ahead and trade the flooring to cheynne. I do want it but you would probably be wanting to trade it for another pet of the month item, which I don’t currently have any to trade. But please make sure you save the elf patrol communicator and the fabulous fashion panel 2 for me! Thanks, LT

Hey there Arti. I am going to send you the two neo gothic chairs today. Do you need the lamp too? I am interested in a few more of your items. So whatever you want to send is fine. If I need to offer on something to get it, just let me know. Mazin’ hamster stunt helmet, stunt glasses, ball gown, (2) moolah windows, (2) dragon piles, white polar bear plush and black bear plush, and lime bubble coat. LMK. ~mom~

Artisticat

Thank you for the gift! I still needed those items. And I no longer need a lamp (I think you’re the one that send me the lamp!) I’ll send over those items for you. ^^ If you’d like to trade anything else, let me know!

Thanks for trading Arti. Hope to do it again soon. ~mom~

Artisticat

No problem! You send me things all the time out of your own kindness, so I thought I’d send all the things you wanted. I know you didn’t ask for the Mazin’ Stunt Pants or Shoes, (I didn’t have them on my Trade list anyway. I got them after I posted it lol) but I figured you might want the whole outfit! I’m sending over the shoes now, the only thing I don’t have from the outfit is the belt. I’ve only ever got one!

cheynne

Artisticat – if your trade does not work with Lamp I can do Newton’s Cradle, Amanda Panda Dress, & Stone Speedster for you Crystal Seaglass flooring. LMK Thanks. Lamb posted on you site for Mystery bag cloth trade.

Artisticat

That sounds like more than a fair trade! Is there anything else you’d like other than the flooring? And what is your UN?

dogfish

Hi artistcat, I sent your mom some princess furniture, hope she can use it. Nothing needed in return, TTYL DF

Artisticat

Yes! I saw in her kinzpost. She doesn’t get on Webkinz every day, so I get on currently to help her with the marshmallow event. If she didn’t send you a thank you note yet, that means she hasn’t been on! If you get a marshmallow request, it’s most likely me.

crissy135

I had to track you down on a forum to say super thank you! I did not know the PV account was yours as well:) I have never seen that theme so you will have to tell me about it- it is super cool! I sent some food to your pets today and will add the PV acct to my deliveries:) You are a really special person- you made my day!

Artisticat

Hey Cheynne, Lamb passed on the flooring, so we can trade our things! My UN is KittyKatCutie. ^^ If you’d like anything other than the flooring, let me know!

Artisticat

Hey @Cheynne! Are you still interested in the trade for the flooring?

Artisticat

@Cheynne Are you there? Are you still interested in the trade?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.