Arti’s New Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Arti’s New Trade List!

This topic contains 66 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Artisticat 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

Below is my WISHLIST. I will post my TRADE LIST as soon as this goes through!
    [Medieval Theme]
    King’s Throne, Medieval Monarch Sofa, Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
    [Neo Gothic Theme]
    Neo Gothic Dining Chair x2, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Pillar x4, Neo Gothic Wallpaper
    [Victorian Garden]
    Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed, Victorian Garden Fencing x4
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    [Trading Card Condo Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 3-
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Counter x2, Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card
    Condo Side Table, Charm Forest Poster
    [Trading Card Theme]
    Trading Card Chair x1
    [Jumbleberry Fields]
    Jumbleberry Pie, Sugarberry Bean Bag Chair, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Berry Farm Window, Weathered Barn Flooring, Jumbleberry Bath, Moonberry Pantry, Berry Preserve
    Cellar, Weathered Farmhouse Table, Weathered Farmhouse Chair x3
    [Adventure Park]
    Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Boris Plush Toy, Blue Crystal Paper Weight, Candy Factory Jawbreaker, Cave Crystal
    Display Box, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Jellyfish Table Lamp, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rafi Plush Toy, Toy Water Wheel, Yellow Crystal Paper Weight
    [Click-to-Win]
    Nakamas Friendship Bracelet, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Chick Peeps, Corn Husk Doll
    [Clothes]
    WackyER Zingoz Hat, WackyER Zingoz Pants, WackyER Zingoz Shirt
    [Exclusives]
    Snack Cart Stove, Bumper Car, Circus Ball Trampoline, Lion Topiary ,Wild Water Ski, Wooden Horse Toy Box
    -Pet of the Month Exclusives-
    Banana Split Seeds, Blooming Dandelion, Carnival Carousel, Caramel Apple Seeds, Crystalline Pond, Donut Plant Seds, Newton’s Giant Cradle, Party Machine
    [Holiday Gifts]
    Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
    Second Webkinz Day Trophy, Webkinz Day Year Two Print, Webkinz Day Year Two Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 4 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 4 Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
    Turtle Wading Pool, Enchanted Mushroom Lamp
    Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe, Arte Holiday Plush
    [Priceless]
    WZ Jeans, Cloud Adventure Wings
    [Rares]
    Rock Garden, Stone Speedster
    [Retired Exclusives]
    Blue Lava Lamp, Red Lava Lamp, Red Plasma Ball, Strike-a-Posing Plant, Webkinz Dragster, Webkinz Wishing Well
    [Trading Card]
    -Series 2-
    Collector’s Paradise Waterfall, Space Explorer Shuttle
    -Series 4-
    Amanda Panda’s Dress, Tabby Von Meow Headset
    [Webkinz Foundation]
    Webkinz Cares Balloon, Webkinz Cares Clock, Webkinz Cares Painting, Webkinz Cares Sofa, Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear, Webkinz Cares Dining Chair x4, Webkinz Cares
    Dining Table, Webkinz Cares Place Setting x2, Fun to Care Armoire
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Winter Wonderland Mirror
    Winter Wonderland Window
    Webkinz Mummy Movie Poster
    Webkinz Vampire Movie Poster
    St. Patty’s Jukebox
    Shamrockin’ Guitar
    Shamrockin’ Microphone
    Rainbow Beach Lounger
    Rainbow Picket Fence
    Plush Besties
    Love Chocolate
    Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair
    Beach House Cooler Bag
    Green Backpack
    [Wheels & Games]
    -Spree-
    Fast Food Booth Chair x4, Fast Food Booth Table x2, Fast Food Table x1, Fast Food Chair x2
    Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit

Hello Arti! I was just taking a look at your wishlist, and noticed I have some of the things you need. I have the Blue Crystal Paperweight, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Circus Ball Trampoline, and I MAY have the shamrocking guitar. If you could let me know your username, I’ll send out an FR, and send you the paperweight, circus ball trampoline, and candelabra, if you still need it. Then, if I find the guitar, I’ll send it over the next day. If it does sound like a fair deal in all aspects, do you have a neo gothic piano? If you don’t, I don’t mind: I’ll be sending them over anyways. My user is helloprettypanda, so feel free to add me if I can’t send you a request first. I’ll make sure to keep a lookout for any other items you need. Till then, good luck with your forum! ~helloprettypanda~

Artisticat

Hey there! I still need the Dragon’s Fire Candelabra and the Shamrockin’ Guitar, but that’s all! I have the other two items. I do not have the Neo Gothic Piano, though. Sorry about that. D: My UN Is KittyKatCutie! Thank you so much. ^^

puppyluver13

I have the wackyer zingos hat and would like to trade it for either the crystal sea glass flooring (potm) or Crown’s Lineage Coat of Arms (rare) Thx ; )

Artisticat

I am currently in trade with someone over the flooring, but I will gladly send over the coat of arms for the hat! My UN is KittyKatCutie. Feel free to add me and we can send each other our items via Kinzpost! Make sure to tell me your UN so that I know it’s you and don’t send it to the wrong person. ^^

puppyluver13

Oh, and I’m 1pawprint2011 on webkinz I sent you the hat yesterday! I hope you like it! lol : )

Artisticat

Aww, thank you very much! At least I know who sent it now. ^^ It will go great with the rest of my Wacky Collection.

Artisticat

@Lamb Thanks for the exclusives! I mostly put them up there, so that if anybody wanted to trade exclusives we could. I had a lot of different ones that I wanted. Thanks again! ^^

LambTyler

No problem. Like I said before it if it easy for me to get exclusives why not just gift them? I hope you enjoy them :) LT

ARTI- Hello. I was wondering if you still had your 2 Glam Boutique Side Tables and Chattering Teeth Toy? If so, what would you like for these items? PLMK, thank you!

Artisticat

Hey there! Yes, I still have these items! If you take a look at my wishlist, let me know if you have anything off of there! Those are the items I’m mostly looking for.

coldbear1321

I have Almost all the exclusives you need!

Artisticat

Oh great! Is there anything on my trade list that you’d like to trade for them?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.