Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

This topic contains 145 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MEGMEGEST08 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Exclusive: Egyptian Window, Holographic Globe, Circus Ball Trampoline, Yellow Plasma Ball, and Moon Rover. Christmas: Reindeer Bobblehead, Candy Cane Couch, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster Halloween: Scary Spector Wall Sticker, Jack O’ Lantern Wall Sticker, Webkinz Mummy Poster, Horrifying Halloween Walls/Floors, Creepy Cursed Chairs X3, Super Scary Stove, Green Ooze Puddle, Bone Chilling Fridge, Frightening Fireplace, Haunted House Table, Ghastly Graves X4. PSI: Artic Window (Polar Bear), Love Pond (Love Frog). Webkinz Newz: Cream Colored Toy Box, Love Topiary, Glowing Coffee Table, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Friends of the Earth Trophy, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Decoration X2. This is all I have to trade as of this moment. I will post my wishlist shortly. I am looking for fair trades. Hopefully someone will like something. All trades will be through KP, you send first, i send after. I promise! Peace and let the trading memories begin.-Atom

Atomton

Hi everyone, I still have most items just I have low stock on the exclusives. Updated list will come in by tomorrow at latest. I just had to do 3 exclusives for 3 PSI in the trading room. Oh DF, can I trade any of the items you sent? I have so many fountains I don’t know where to put them any more. Also the stargazing deck, you already sent me one of those. Would you like me to send it back or trade it for something else? I am a bit confused because of last time you know. Also how did you know I was looking for the Winged Queen Throne?!! :). That was on my wishlist, you can read my mind. This trading thing might be working better than I thought. I got a giftbox I can keep, rares, old prizes from 2011, Signature Stuff, PSI, and stuff from the trading room as well as trading here. I guess this is my first list that doesn’t totally suck. If you are interested in PSI; I currently have Gorilla, Hippo, Chiwawa, and Polar Bear. Thanks-Atom

Atomton

I no longer have the gorilla PSI. I hope you won’t be mad at me DF because I traded it for another sparkle plant, cherry blossom wind spinner, and icicle windchime. I was so excited I couldn’t say no! TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, I understand. I hope your Nana has plenty more good years. Unfortunately my Nana died when I was 6. :(. I am probably going to see my Oma over the weekend. She is getting frantic with our recent snow fall. We got almost a foot where I live, we even made world news! :), :( ! I hope Oma didn’t shovel, i hate it when she complains she is in pain. -Atom

dogfish

OK atom, My Nana is just fine, she broke her arm a few months ago, but is almost all well now. My bff ad*** lives where you live and she says you guys look like Narnia. I have been there many times, and love seeing all the snow, we get snow about once in thirty years LOL Hey, hope your Oma got some help with her snow. I love my Grand and great grand. They are the best. DF PS glad you liked the seeds Character, Take care DF

Hey Atom! I hope you see this, because I feel horrible about something, and it doesn’t have to do with this Forum but it’s the best idea I could fine to contact you. You invited me over to your house in W.W. today, and my computer froze in the middle and I had to leave, and then I had to get off the computer before it unfroze! I’m sorry! I just wanted to say WOW to what I saw of your house, you have a TON of rooms, and the first ones that I saw were amazing! I’m sorry that I couldn’t have stayed longer! Also on my Forum about the Peppermint seeds, you seemed worried about the Rainy Day Window and who you sent the window to, yes, that was me. Don’t fret. Also, tell DF that I’m sincerely grateful for the seeds, I think that’s who sent me them anyway! I’m not sure, hahah. Just, thanks for everything you guys! See you!

Atomton

Chill Webkinz Lover! It happens to everyone, even to me, DF, Lamb, everyone me and almost everyone on my friends list. We all get caught in glitches. I am glad you liked my house. Please do not leave here. I have no idea where to find you and i like talking to you. I hope you liked the topsy-turvy window I sent you. See You around-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, here are the items to the signature theme I need: Limosine, Window, Bookshelf, and Dining Table. I traded for the bed. I better tell the one who I was supposed to trade for it in Webkinz World forum. I might be able to get limosine there? Anyways to everyone I got some different some different PSI to trade. I will update this for tomorrow.-Atom

icecooler86

Hi l would like to trade for the Poco Fiesta Throne, I might trade for the green plasma ball ( that is if you want it ). Thanks!

Atomton

Icecooler, can you tell me if the plasma ball lights up? If so I will consider the trade.-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.