Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

This topic contains 145 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MEGMEGEST08 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Exclusive: Egyptian Window, Holographic Globe, Circus Ball Trampoline, Yellow Plasma Ball, and Moon Rover. Christmas: Reindeer Bobblehead, Candy Cane Couch, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster Halloween: Scary Spector Wall Sticker, Jack O’ Lantern Wall Sticker, Webkinz Mummy Poster, Horrifying Halloween Walls/Floors, Creepy Cursed Chairs X3, Super Scary Stove, Green Ooze Puddle, Bone Chilling Fridge, Frightening Fireplace, Haunted House Table, Ghastly Graves X4. PSI: Artic Window (Polar Bear), Love Pond (Love Frog). Webkinz Newz: Cream Colored Toy Box, Love Topiary, Glowing Coffee Table, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Friends of the Earth Trophy, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Decoration X2. This is all I have to trade as of this moment. I will post my wishlist shortly. I am looking for fair trades. Hopefully someone will like something. All trades will be through KP, you send first, i send after. I promise! Peace and let the trading memories begin.-Atom

Atomton

Ok so I am going to be limited on Halloween stuff because I am gifting pieces to my friend who needs them. However I will have some pieces left over to trade/exchange. For PSI it is the same except I don’t have gorilla anymore. I still have most of webkinznewz except for cream toy box. -Atom

oh also i want the santakinz roller coaster because i promise i will add extras!:) ~meemersandboo~

Atomton

I sent that to Snowflake Pup Queen who needed it. Sorry-Atom

dogfish

OK (in my atom voice) I can do that trade roller coaster for table. LMK or let him know LOL

OK! that would be great! BTW what does LMK mean and are we doing this by kinzpost? ok well thx!;)

dogfish

Hi mee, if you want to trade the dinning table, please add this account kinzsnowman. I will send you two roller coasters for the table. Or one and a PSI. LMK means let me know. So, LMK what your user name is, if different, so I know it’s you, DF

Hi i have the stately dining table what would be your best offer? :) ~meemersandboo

Atomton

Hi I really want the dining table. How about a PSI?-Atom

hi Atomton that would be great i would like any type of dog PSI that would be great if not just a random PSI would be great and i have a question u are doing it by kinzpost right? cause if so my W.W. username is meemersandboo. ok well bey for now can`t wiat to trade!;) ~meemersandboo~

Atomton

Hi DF and Snow! Thanks for coming to my house! I really enjoyed having you over. I am glad you are not angry with me because well how all those glitches and I don’t know what to send and stuff. My thank you notes have been going down in quality. I am down to 29,000 something now. DF, I need tips to keeping KC count up. I am busy sending stuff here and there and thank you notes, and rares, and stuff and before I know it I have like 10 KC. LOL! Oh Snow thanks for sending me the note. I felt really bad seeing all your holiday rooms so empty. I can gift the remaining items to the Halloween Theme. I think I will be able to finish in another shipment. Soon you will have a nice halloweeny bedroom. I sent some items to True2MyWord1. It is really nice of the person to send me items but I have been running out of ideas to send back. Do you think a thank-you would be enough? I send a deluxe cart, inflatable pumpkin, star tree, and yeah. I got them from the trading room. Sorry about the whole thing on the Looking for old friends forum DF. TTYS-Atom

dogfish

OK lets see, the PSI I have been sending are to trade. When I send you tons of stuff, send one TY to 91, my main. What was the gorilla PSI, not the hanging chair? LMK all those little items like cherry windspinner and windchime, I have tons of that “free” stuff. Do not trade for any sig stuff, my friend is loading one of my accounts with that as I type. I am also helping crissy135 with that theme, so hang on. I think she just needs the rug now.I will have extra retired exclusives today, so stay out the TR LOL Tip of the Day, work on one room at a time. O My wait I have something to send you, you will understand DF

Atomton

Wow DF thanks! I loved the present! I left a better post on my other forum, check that out. That really helps DF thanks for suggesting it. That way I don’t have to send several thank-yous to different accounts. Sometimes I don’t remember which one so I send to any which one I know is you. Oh man I traded the hanging chair for Wind Chimes, and the Cherry Windspinner and something else. Oh boy; I think Webkinz should shorten their names. I am losing my memory too. LOL! And I already traded a fortune for the sofa. I traded a PSI with Mark that I already had for Rug and Wardrobe. The fireplace came with, but i don’t think I got a regular one with this adoption. Um I traded one of the PSI you sent me for the bed. Now I just want not need like Becky taught me; Window, Dining Table, Bookshelf, and Limosine. Thanks so much for the tip. It is very hard working on 6 at once. I guess that is why I have over 200 rooms and like 125+ are either UC or Blank. LOL!-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, I actually have been having good luck in the trading room, All trades have been going my way so far. I got retired exclusives, long retired prizes, and PSI and stuff. I got like 15+ things on my wishlist. The trading room isn’t a bad thing. Well I guess you can call me a greedy “beep”, but I couldn’t say no to 3 cool PSI for 3 regular quadruplicate exclusives! TTYS-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.