Atomton's Trade List 2!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Atomton's Trade List 2!!!!

This topic contains 6 voices and has 23 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW members here is my trade list: Deluxe: Umbrella Hat, Fishing Hat, PSI: Buried Bone Fridge(Cocker Spaniel) Halloween: Rickety Rotten Staircase Slide Building Kit: Daring High Dive Retired Room Theme: Sweet Dreams Bed, Gumdrop Lamp, Ribbon Candy Chair, Chewastic Coffee Table, Sweet Stuff Sofa, Pretzel Window, Ice Cool Blender. Rare: Unbirthday Party Chair Webkinz Newz: Black and Gold Tambourine Chair, City Skyline Side Table, Rose Zircon Birthstone Lamp. Exclusive: Happily Ever After Cake Fall Fest: 2 Bouquets of Marigolds Christmas: 4 Sparkling Christmas Trees, Gourmet Food Shop. If anyone is interested in anything please post below. My wishlist is soon to come. I will get back to you as soon as possible. And please don’t ask for more than 3 items at one time. It will be extremely hard for me. Let others make offers too!-Atom

Atomton

I have a question is the Jumble Berry Fields Birthday Cake a food or item? If it is an item I am interested! If you have any thing else to offer please say!-Atom

Atomton

Ok for the marigolds and cake did you happen to have Judy Moody Click-To-Win extras? If so that would be awesome as that was a Click-To-Win before I was around! If not or value to high I understand! Also did you happen to catch a Easter Egg Hammock in this years Spring Fest? If you have an extra one of those that would be great. I hope we can work something out Jesus! Oh and Snowflake Pup Queen your items are not worth that much but if you have any CDTC items for past years that would be great! If not anything cool you have that I might have missed would be awesome! Please just tell me what!-Atom

Heres my offer: spree elephant kinzband, Tap dancing shoes, Jumble berry fields birthday cake. I don’t really know tonight….

Atomton

Thanks for replying everyone I will look on WKI after I finish my test and reply with a wishlist!-Atom

Hi! I’m interested in your bouquet of marigolds, and Happily Ever After cake! tell me what you would like for them!

I never got the Boquet of marigold so that and the rose Zicron LMK what you need but keep in ming if it is from the WN ganzworld thing no can do there mate. I am working on some stuff before the holiday but If I can I will send but need to get it for some rooms of me own but after then…

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.