Atomton's Trade List 2!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Atomton's Trade List 2!!!!

This topic contains 6 voices and has 23 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW members here is my trade list: Deluxe: Umbrella Hat, Fishing Hat, PSI: Buried Bone Fridge(Cocker Spaniel) Halloween: Rickety Rotten Staircase Slide Building Kit: Daring High Dive Retired Room Theme: Sweet Dreams Bed, Gumdrop Lamp, Ribbon Candy Chair, Chewastic Coffee Table, Sweet Stuff Sofa, Pretzel Window, Ice Cool Blender. Rare: Unbirthday Party Chair Webkinz Newz: Black and Gold Tambourine Chair, City Skyline Side Table, Rose Zircon Birthstone Lamp. Exclusive: Happily Ever After Cake Fall Fest: 2 Bouquets of Marigolds Christmas: 4 Sparkling Christmas Trees, Gourmet Food Shop. If anyone is interested in anything please post below. My wishlist is soon to come. I will get back to you as soon as possible. And please don’t ask for more than 3 items at one time. It will be extremely hard for me. Let others make offers too!-Atom

Atomton

Oop! I though you meant River of Flowing Love! I am bad at symbolizing! LOL! It is very nice of you to do that! Thank you so much DF! ROFL; this means River OF FLOWING LOVE! DF, if you know me you notice I don’t like all clothing so please tell me if it is cute first! I don’t want you wasting your money on me! But DF, please keep your extra marigolds. I have several and am trading them.-Atom Thank you so much and thanks for surprising me! I love each and every single one of your posts! Thanks for being such a good friend.-Bry

Atomton

SFPQ, would you trade the cake for marigolds?-Atom

Hey got some but yes I need some more so your user is frogsandflys right?

dogfish

Hi atom I have extra cake and marigolds and will send to you both. I also have the rewards fireplace tool set for you. Save your KC here, I have plenty and can get what ever you want. Do you need any of the clothing here? I have extra. So glad I taught you “rolling on floor laughing” my new claim to fame LOL I think Santakinz has your first priceless for you this xmas. You didn’t hear this from me, ok? DF

Atomton

Oh tons, I don’t know all the names. Any rares you can send would be special mom! You are so sweet! Lamb thank you so much. I made a special forum for you but you didn’t reply. Please check that out!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Lamb, that is so sweet of you! I am not going to post a wishlist. You have literally 100 items on yours, who wants to post over 1,000 like me! LOL! If you have any Superbeds I only have six, POTM, Old Christmas (Big Want), Retired Exclusives, Retired Click-To-Win, Deluxe Clothing, Deluxe Items Previous, Promo, anything cool excluding food! I also need items from Curio Shop, Rares, and some other categories such as Promos and Mystery Bag but those cost real money. Lamb anything you send is special!! Thanks for being so sweet to me! You are a great friend!-Atom P.S If it is something before June 19th, 2012 chances are I don’t have it! Oh and I have everything pretty much except some W-shop, and deluxe items as I am not deluxe! ROFL, learned that from DF-Bry

Hey Atom. What rares are you still needing? I have tons of extras just laying around, so let me know which ones you need and I will start sending, if I have them. Are there certain deluxe member only items or clothing you need? Exclusives? Please list those too. Thanks! ~MORHB~

LambTyler

Hey Atom! I will see what I can send ok? Thanks for the kind words! And yes, everyone learns something from dog fish LOL. Lamb

LambTyler

And Atom, just a tip. You say my wish lists are short, but it’s really just because I don’t list everything. Otherwise, I bet they would be even longer than yours LOL. So maybe when you make wish lists, just put down certain categories of specific items, then try to find all of them. Lamb

LambTyler

Hey Atom! LMK when your wish list goes up, I need to find a Christmas gift for you! LOL, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.