Atomton's Trade List 2!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Atomton's Trade List 2!!!!

This topic contains 6 voices and has 23 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW members here is my trade list: Deluxe: Umbrella Hat, Fishing Hat, PSI: Buried Bone Fridge(Cocker Spaniel) Halloween: Rickety Rotten Staircase Slide Building Kit: Daring High Dive Retired Room Theme: Sweet Dreams Bed, Gumdrop Lamp, Ribbon Candy Chair, Chewastic Coffee Table, Sweet Stuff Sofa, Pretzel Window, Ice Cool Blender. Rare: Unbirthday Party Chair Webkinz Newz: Black and Gold Tambourine Chair, City Skyline Side Table, Rose Zircon Birthstone Lamp. Exclusive: Happily Ever After Cake Fall Fest: 2 Bouquets of Marigolds Christmas: 4 Sparkling Christmas Trees, Gourmet Food Shop. If anyone is interested in anything please post below. My wishlist is soon to come. I will get back to you as soon as possible. And please don’t ask for more than 3 items at one time. It will be extremely hard for me. Let others make offers too!-Atom

Atomton

Thanks for the items Mom!-Atom

Atomton

Hi I am taking off the rare chair, and adding RT Ice TV.-Atom

Atomton

Hi I would like Arte’s Clock, Mining Helmet Display, Golden Oil Lamp, and Dragon Treasure Pile. What do you want for them. The rare is gone. I gifted it to a friend for Christmas. I sent to Gold.-Atom

Hi Atom. I would like your buried bone fridge if you still have it. If not, Merry Christmas, lol. ~MORHB~

Let me know if you are interested in any of these for your Gold room Atom. Topaz Gem Lamp (kind of goldish color), Dragons Fire (from Adventure Park backpack quest), Arte’s Clock, Solid Gold Record (I have 2), Magnificent Menorah, Mining Helmet Display, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, Dragon Treasure Pile, and I have the Black and Gold Musical Instrument furniture. LMK if you would like any of these. ~MORHB~

Atomton

Oh Lamb, my wishlist is over one million if I include every single E-store since 2005, however I value friends over items! I am currently making rooms based off of Christain songs. If you and DF could help it would be great!-Atom My first one is Gold and I am looking for Gold Items! Thanks-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.