Autumn Snow Globe

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Autumn Snow Globe

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KoalasRock2000 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

tharris147

If anyone has an autumn globe they would either be willing to send me or to trade another fall festival item for I would greatly appreciate it. I have all of the other available fall festival items for trade and would love to get the globe. Thanks, and my username is VLH123

i would also like the autumn tree globe for my outdoor fall room if anyone has it for trade :)

I have it, and it is definitely up for trade. What would you give me for it?

Hi tharris. Did you get your globe? I have a couple extras if you still need one. Just let me know and I will send right over. If you have one or two extra decorative wheat sheafs that will work for me. If not, don’t worry about it. JLMK ~MORHB~

I don’t have plumpy’s glasses but I wish I did!

You mean the globe with the tree and leaves in it? I will gladly send it to you. If you will send me something I need. What is your username? Mine is Agentequ.

tulip019

I have the globe, would you be willing to trade plumpy glasses? Srry, kind of a rip off but rlly lookin for em

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.