Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 289 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I wrote 4 messages to you on this page, one is in with a message to @amygirl113 just wanted to let you know in case you missed them. I hope your holidays were joyful. I miss talking with you!!! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra…I read all of your messages and logged on over the last several days to write back, but they didn’t appear to be moderating, so just thought I’d wait until after New Year’s to try again. I left a note for Pat regarding the rug she’s looking for…I have an extra of that and have offered to either send to you so you can pass it along to her or for her to send a friend request to me so I can send directly to her account, whichever way she’d prefer. Glad you had an amazing Christmas, and I hope this year turns out to be better than 2020 and 2021, although with the latest COVID variant (Omicron) now spreading like wildfire, it doesn’t seem likely that it will be :( I’m so overwhelmed that you bought the entire Elegant Christmas theme for me and feel so badly that it can’t be sent through KinzPost after you went to such trouble (and expense) in getting all the pieces, but fingers crossed that it will soon be sendable to Classic. Just know that I appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness more than I could ever say! Have a wonderful rest of

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Anything you send is always ok, but if you would get a duplicate of the red round snowflake rug, I’d love it. But only if a dupe for you. Had a good New Years Eve and hope you did too. Hope you still have some snow too. We have a couple inches. Have fun at school and all your activities. Lots of love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113. Thank you so much for today’s gifts! LOVE them!! Can you believe I got 2 ice skate tiles from my 3 cookies. Oh well, hope you can use it! If I get the snowflake rug it is yours!! We have a winter storm warning! Supposed to be super windy and snowy. I hope we don’t lose power! We have tons of tree where I live. You’re the best big sister ever! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Oh yeah, I can always use the floor tiles – love them and windows. Thanks so much. We have same warnings as you do. Guess winter is here. Hope won’t be too bad. I’ve got lots of food around to send – better get some more fridges. LOL I loved those big coolers from the General Store theme. They hold alot. Take care and lots of love and hugs, little sis. You’re the best!!!!! Love Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I’m so glad you liked your gifts! I love sending you gifts and always try to give you items you might be able to use! If you can’t find a use feel free to pass them on or send them back. I don’t want to clutter your dock! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Thanks so much for all your gifts – love them all. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Did you get some snow yesterday. We got 4″ and it’s melting as it’s in the 30′s next couple of days, but 1-3″ more to come on Sat. Take care and have a very happy new year. Lots of love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! I had an amazing Christmas! I hope you did too! I’ve been super busy! We got a few inches so it’s all white out, very pretty! We are supposed to get 4 inches Saturday! THANK YOU for all the PSF’s! I’m so happy I can finish my collection! I have 2 more sunny windows if you need them! I hope 2022 will be the healthiest and happiest year ever! I’ll wait to send your gifts to see if you want the windows. Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra – so glad you had a great Christmas. I did too. I could use one more window – thanks so much. I’m having a ball getting the PSF around for you – gathering them from my accts and getting them to you. so much fun. I hope your 2022 is very happy and healty and the best yet. Lots of love and hugs little sis. So thankful for you. Love and hugs, bug sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I’m so glad you’re having fun collecting the food for me and I am ever so grateful!!!!!! I have had so much fun n Webkinz, especially since meeting you and my friends on the forum. I just feel bad that most of the time you open your package and it’s something you don’t need. I’m very happy when I can help you out! Have a great week! Love and hugs your little sis, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Oh, never feel that way on what you send me. I love it all. I send to my other accts or share with others on things I get – just like you do with your friends. Love it all that you send, never worry. Do you need any more of the bed boxes? Or do you have all the beds available right now? We’re to get 1-4″ snow on Sat. Have a good rest of the week. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 WOW Pat, THANK YOU for the boxes! I’m always excited to get them! You’re the best big sister ever! Hope you had fun New Year’s Eve! This won’t get through moderation until Monday after 9 at the earliest. I’ll be back on the school schedule so if you don’t hear from me it’s because I’m super busy! I will do my best to catch snowflakes! Please leave a list of items you’re missing from previous winterfests. @roxy616 please do the same. I would love to be able to help you two out! Extra love and hugs Ultra

ultrasonic3

WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for the Silver Reindeer Slippers and the Elegant Party Dress!!!!!!!!! I’m not sure if the same friend gifted both so please tell me because I like to think of you when I see the gifts! I LOVE them BOTH!!!!! Oh my goodness, your gift made me so incredibly happy! I really appreciate your kindness and generosity! I wish I could repay you. Thank you so much for being the best friend(s) ever! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so much for, not only sending these, but remembering that I can’t get these items! They are so beautiful and I am so grateful for your friendship, kindness and generosity! I managed to make enough money in Next to get the entire Elegant Christmas theme for you, now the question remains will I be able to send it through kinzpost like the glampire theme? I am anxious to hear more about your trip! I really hope 2022 will be full of good health and happiness! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.