Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 52 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Gennelle Webkinz 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

LolliPup

Name: Toby (I can’t think of a last name, I don’t think it really matters for the moment)
      Appearance/Physical Traits: He is a 15-year-old** male tree frog. His eyes are blue, he is smaller than most kids his age, due to the fact that he’s a frog, and generally just wears t-shirts and shorts. He has a lopsided smile, and currently has braces. **(He’s a bit older than Ryleigh, but remember, she ended up in an advanced math class with him, so the rest of the class is older, though only by a year or so)
      Personality: He’s funny and likes to make people happy. He is a bit like Ryleigh in that he likes puzzles and riddles. He enjoys math homework and sometimes wishes for more, but refuses when his classmates offer to supply him with some =D He’s proud of being …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LolliPup

~2~ …good at math, and isn’t afraid of being called a weirdo or a geek by those who don’t share this talent, but can get upset if you insult him (as everyone generally would react to an insult). He can be brave if really needed to be, but isn’t quite as adventurous as Ryleigh, and often is the one who encourages her to not be so hasty ,XD
        Likes: Noodles, trampolines, stilts, gummy worms, math, puzzles, riddles, and jokes
        Dislikes: Really tall people, hard/stale gummy worms, swimming, sarcasm, anyone being upset, and anyone who makes fun of his jokes (He’s a bit sensitive about that, he sort of wants to be a comedian but isn’t really sure)

TaffyKitty12

Thanks a bunch for posting this, LolliPup– Toby’s mini bio was really hopeful! ^-^ He sounds like a pretty cute character, haha! First off, I like how you described his appearance! What’s not to love about a small frog with braces, ya know? XD (Oh, and that’s right! That would make sense that he’s older than her, then) Wow, so he must really like math, huh? Well, I bet that makes the other kids happy if they can just pawn their schoolwork off on him, pffft XD It’s adorable that he likes to make people happy, too! :3 Aw, of course I’m sure he doesn’t like to be insulted– like you said, who does? Hopefully no one at his school is too mean to him XP
          It’s sweet that he can be brave if needed, too, even if he isn’t quite as adventurous as Riley ;)
          Oh goodness, it’s adorable that Toby loves trampolines and gummy worms! I don’t know why, but I find that so cute :,) Hmm, so he doesn’t really like very tall people, eh? Interesting XD I wonder…

TaffyKitty12

… if that means that he won’t like Tall Shadow too much, ’cause she’s kind of tall? (Not like, super tall, but tall enough, haha)
            In all, Toby is a great character, and I look forward to seeing him ‘in action’ in our roleplay! =D I saw that you responded to our conversation down below, as well, and will try to reply back soon :)

LolliPup

I’ve never thought of his personality, but he does sound pretty sweet =] He wants their math work sometimes, but of course, he’s the honorable one and refuses =P I sort of imagined him as the “I don’t know about this adventure..” and later “…oh, alright- I’m stuck here so I might as well be brave and help you finish what you started” sort of person. XD I know! Personally, I love gummy worms and trampolines too =D Haha, he’s just jealous ’cause they’re tall and he’s not ;D Anyway, I’ll work on Juniper’s (Heyyy, how does that sound? XP) bio today and hopefully we can get this going by tomorrow!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, @LolliPup! Thanks for directing me to this forum =] We can certainly talk about the roleplays here, if that makes you more comfortable! In regards to the ‘one-on-one’ roleplay idea I told you about, I’ll try to describe it more in-depth below this post later this afternoon :) Lemme know what you think! If it all sounds good, maybe we can start that up later this week or early next week?

TaffyKitty12

Okay, so, here are some ideas for the ‘one-on-one’ roleplay! Lemme know what you think =]
        As for the plot, like I mentioned yesterday, I think we should go with something a little more ‘simple’? Ya know, have our characters end up running into each other at a certain place. And then, after they meet, maybe they could talk for a little while and learn more about one another?
        Does that sound like a good ‘starter plot’? Also, it doesn’t matter to me how they meet. You could have one of your characters go up to mine and start talking to him or her, or vice versa :)
        As for the place they meet at, where do you think it should be? I was kinda thinking something along the lines of a pizza parlor/restaurant (since I thought some of your characters like pizza, right?), but I totally wouldn’t mind if it was someplace else, like an ice cream shop or at a store or at the park, or something ;) If you have any ideas, feel free to post them! ^-^
        In terms of characters, I was thinking of…

TaffyKitty12

… using three: Pikachu (male fennec fox; turquoise eyes), Tall Shadow (female signature snow leopard; golden-brown eyes), and Nikko (male canary; orange eyes).
          Those guys are probably my most-used ‘kinz on the forums, and I think it would maybe be a good idea to start off with having your characters meet them :) And, well… I don’t want to use too many in a starter roleplay, so I think three is a good number for me XD
          However, you can use as many as you’d like! =] Have you thought about which characters you’d like to use yet?
          Oh! And when we start the roleplay, who do you think should go first? If you’d prefer me to start it, that’s definitely fine (I’ve written my fair share of roleplay intros in the past, so I could probably type one up fairly quick XD ), but if you’d like to try your hand at it, that’s alright, too :) Whatever you think is better, honestly!…

TaffyKitty12

… Anyway, if you can, please let me know your thoughts, and hopefully we can start this soon ;) Maybe even as early as Friday, if we get everything figured out by then? Oh, and if you need any additional information about my characters, don’t hesitate to ask! =] I’m happy to answer any questions you may have!

LolliPup

Hey, Taffy! I’m back to reply, sorry I was busy with some math and science schoolwork =) I think that is a good “starter plot”, I think maybe I’ll try to have my characters come up to one of yours and introduce themselves, and then on your turn your character could maybe talk and introduce my characters to your other two or something like that, and then I guess it’ll come together as we go =) I’ll probably use three characters as well, since two doesn’t seem like enough and more than that might be too much for me to juggle, being a beginner and all =] I’ll probably use Ryleigh and Toby for sure, I gotta look at the rest of my ‘kinz to find my 3rd. I know I already did Ryleigh’s bio, I don’t think I’ll have enough time yet for another full-blown bio so I’ll give you a short, “informal” run-down of my other characters that I’ll be using, and I’ll try to do that tomorrow. I guess…

LolliPup

… I would prefer if you start, since I can get a good idea of how we’re starting and that’ll give me a better idea on how to start my response which will make it quicker =) Plus, if you can type up an intro pretty fast, that’d be better, cause I’d end up taking forever ,XD I think you already gave me a basic run-down of your characters, but if you know what forums and pages their bios are on (I’m assuming they have bios since they’re some of your most-used) off the top of your head, that’d be great too. If you don’t know, that’s ok, don’t bother trying to find them =) Anyway, hopefully we can get started soon, I’m looking forward to it!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, LolliPup! :) It’s fine; no worries at all! ^-^
              Thanks– glad you liked the idea! :3 So, the pizza thing sounds good, then? =] Oh, and yup, I’d of course be totally fine with one of your characters approaching mine and introducing themselves! And then I can have my character, in turn, introduce your character to my other two, as you suggested. That sounds great, actually! ;) (Just to let you know, though, I think Pikachu would probably be the best character to be approached, since he’s definitely the most friendly and outgoing of the three XD However, I don’t mind if you picked Tall Shadow or Nikko!)
              Sure, that’s fine! ^-^ I think three would be the perfect amount, since, as you said, two isn’t a whole lot, and four or more could pose a bit of a challenge (I once used nine characters in a roleplay, and it wasn’t easy ,XD) Needless to say, I think Ryleigh…

TaffyKitty12

… and Toby would be awesome ones to use! :) I can’t wait to see ‘em, if you indeed decide on using them both =] As for your 3rd character, you can really pick whomever! It doesn’t matter whether or not I’ve heard of him/her before. Choose whoever you think would be the best! :3
              And that’s fine! A full bio wouldn’t really be needed just for this, anyway ;) A little run-down of their basic traits would certainly be enough! I can always learn more about them via their interactions with the other characters, too =) You can post that whenever, by the way! If you’re able to get around to it today, neat, but if not, don’t worry about it!
              Alrighty! If you’d prefer me to start it, then that’s what I’ll do :) I’ll try to get to work on the first reply a little later today, if I get the time, and hope to post it tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning! Does that sound okay to you?…

TaffyKitty12

… Haha, it’s fine– I get that XD Honestly, sometimes it even takes me a while to type a starting reply, but considering this is a small, private roleplay, it shouldn’t take me very long =]
              Right, right! I think I did kind of describe Tall Shadow and Pikachu for you when I posted that Adventure Roleplay stuff a week or two ago, right? I don’t think I’ve told you about Nikko yet, though…
              Awh, man– I’m really sorry, LolliPup, but I actually have no idea where their bios are :c My apologies! XP I posted them years ago, so I wouldn’t even know where to start, eheh ‘^^ Although, even if I did know where they were at, Pikachu, Nikko, and Tall Shadow’s bios were the first ones I posted on here, and the information I put in them is probably kind of outdated (especially for Pikachu, since he’s changed a…

TaffyKitty12

… good bit over the years), anyway, ahah. Hmm… well, how about this? If you’d like, after you post the ‘run-downs’ for your characters, maybe I could quickly type up a few ‘fact sheets’ for Pikachu and pals and post them on this forum? (Basically, a ‘fact sheet’ is a pretty short, condensed bio; lot of the same info, just without the fancy wording and fillers XD ) They won’t be very long, but should at least give you a better idea of their overall personality :) How does that sound? If you’d prefer me not to do that, though, that’s fine, too! You’ll probably get the gist during our roleplay ;)
              Me, too! I’m gonna start working on it soon, and I’ll let ya know when I’m able to post the starting reply! =]

LolliPup

Hey, Taffy! Yeah, I like the pizza parlor idea! Maybe we should call it “Pizza Planet” ,XD I’ll probably make them approach Pikachu, anyway. I think I’ll use my Snowy Retriever, er, that is, the one I’m earning with the medallions =) I’m thinking about calling it “Angel”, “Anna”, or maybe “Brooke”, and if I earn another later, it could be “Andy” or something =) Haha, sorry I’m getting off-topic here XP Anyway, those “fact sheets” sound good, but only if you’re up to it – also, the only one I would really need would be for Nikko, anyway. I’ll try to post those little bio summaries soon!

LolliPup

Oh, wait… I think I’m actually gonna go with Misty for the Snowy Retriever Puppy, so that will be her name in the roleplay as well =) Unless you have a better idea, hehe =P

LolliPup

Haha, I changed my mind again ‘^^ What about Juniper? Or Candy?

TaffyKitty12

Hi again, LolliPup! (Sorry for posting this before your third comment has moderated, by the way! ‘^^ )
              Ahh, okay– thanks for letting me know! :) Haha, “Pizza Planet” would be a pretty funny name XD I think we should go with that!
              (Ohh, alrighty… sounds good to me! I didn’t know you already thinking of doing that ,XD )
              And sure! It would be cool if you decided to add your soon-to-be-adopted Snowy Retriever to the roleplay (no pun intended) =] Those are all pretty names, too! ^-^ “Angel” sounded cute to me, heheh XD However, I totally get if you’d like to name her “Misty”! I think that’s a really good one, actually, since I don’t believe any of us on the forums currently have a character named that! ;) (I liked the name “Brooke” a lot, but I, uh…

TaffyKitty12

… have a signature arctic fox character with that moniker ,XD But you could still use it if you want, of course! :) I’d just have to let you know my Brooke’s personality, because if yours was really similar, they might get mixed up, if you know what I mean?) Oh no, it’s fine! No worries at all! =] Thanks for letting me know about your retriever; I appreciate that! ^-^ Have you thought of a personality for her, yet? :3
              And thank you! I know you said I only really had to do one for Nikko, but I took it upon myself to do all three, anyway XD I’ll be posting those a little later this morning! I hope to work on the first reply sometime this afternoon, as well, so hopefully I can get that posted today for us.
              Of course, thank you for posting Toby’s little bio yesterday, too! He’s a very sweet character, and I can’t wait to see him in our roleplay ;D

TaffyKitty12

(Sorry, just saw that your hits comment moderated!) Juniper or Candy, huh? Both sound like cute names, in my opinion! ^-^ Although, I think I might like “Juniper” a little more, but that’s just me XD I like the name “Candy”, too, but I guess I usually associate it with bright-colored pets? I blame the candy googles webkinz for that X,D But really, pick whatever name you think is best! What you decide to go with won’t matter to me ;)

TaffyKitty12

Whoops, I meant to say “third”, not “hits”! Sorry about that; goofy autocorrect is always changing my stuff ‘^^

LolliPup

I liked “Angel”, too. Haha, I figured that would happen with one of the names I picked. Though, I don’t mind, partly because Brooke was just a sorta-kinda-maybe afterthought XD I really like Juniper, and I totally agree with candy being bright, that’s why I leaned toward “Juniper” a bit more, but one last comparison of names- I got Juniper or Peppermint, if it wasn’t obvious I’m trying to go Christmassy here X,D I’ll probably end up changing it anyway, but for the sake of time I’ll go with Juniper.** =D I still want to know what you think of that other name, though :D Haha, I hate it when autocorrect thinks you’re wrong and then actually makes you wrong X,D Welp, I gotta finish up some schoolwork so I better go but I’ll be back with Juniper’s bio soon! **(Ooh, I could call her June/Junie for short! If nobody else’s characters are named that, that is :D)

LolliPup

Wow, lol I just got that pun XD That’s kind of sad X,D (not your pun, just that I didn’t get it) =D

LolliPup

Oh, no!! I came up with another name – Kiona. It means “snow” in Samoan.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, LolliPup! Oh goodness, I am so sorry I haven’t replied to your name question yet! ‘^^ I was at the park all day so I didn’t see this until now, ahah >.< Anyway, the comments will probably stop moderating in a moment here and I gotta go somewhere soon, but I promise you that I'll respond to this thread (and well as answer that question!) later this evening! I hope that's alright! Sorry again! :c

LolliPup

(Awaiting moderation)

mudkip133

On my first time playing Bananza Tropical Troubles, I received NaN KinzCash. As I was playing the game, I saw that and assumed the game would determine my KinzCash at the end, but it did not. The game treated it as 0. Sadly, I did not achieve infinite money.

Stellabear

Hopefully these tips will help me to complete the challenge I am on. Thanks!

NMKID

This is one of the hardest games ever for me. I’ll have to try some of these tips!

Comments are closed.