Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 105 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Gennelle Webkinz 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Ahhh hey, @LolliPup! Goodness gracious, I am so sorry I haven’t replied back to our roleplay yet ;-; I’ve been meaning to, but every time I come on to respond to things, I guess I just forget X/ Anyway, since this will probably be my last week of “decent activity” here for a while (I’m gonna post something about that in a few days on the main forum), I’m going to try hard to respond to this before Sunday! My apologies again for making you wait so long :,(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LolliPup

Hey, I just figured out that I’ve been playing Webkinz for 6 years, 9 months, and 21 days as of 12/11/19 (excluding today) so I’ve been playing for a while =D

TaffyKitty12

Hey, LolliPup! Have you? That’s pretty awesome! :D Congrats on being on WW for that long! ^-^ That’s an achievement within itself ;) (Oh, and by the way, I’m really sorry I haven’t responded back to our roleplay yet! >.< Unfortunately, I'm not sure whether or not I'll get to it before the weekend, as I expect to be busy today XP If I can't, I promise you I'll work on it over the weekend and hope to have it done and posted no later than Monday!)

LolliPup

Thanks! I’m happy I found the official length pf time =) Oh, and no problem! I understand how busy life can be ;) Whenever you have time for it is totally fine with me! =)

ILOVEDOGS06

Awesome! what’s your webkinz username? I could add you to my friends if you want!

LolliPup

Hi, @ILOVEDOGS06! (Sorry for replying so late!) Sure! My UN is fionaflamingo. Is yours Dadoodah?

TaffyKitty12

Alright, well, here’s the thread for me (@TaffyKitty12) and @LolliPup’s “Pizza Planet” roleplay! I hope you don’t mind me starting this now, ahah ‘^^ (And hopefully it’s a good beginning, too? If there’s something you don’t like, let me know, and I’ll try to change it!)
      Anyway, without further ado, here’s the first reply =] :

TaffyKitty12

~ 1~
        Pikachu skipped merrily down the sidewalk; Tall Shadow and Nikko following closely from behind.
        For the little yellow bird named “Nikko”, it took almost all of his energy to flutter fast enough to keep up with his canine friend. And Tall wasn’t doing much better. She was already fanning her face with her paw, panting.
        “How much farther do we have to go?” complained Nikko. “You said this place was close.”
        Pikachu stopped in his tracks and swirled around, looking quite unfazed by Nikko’s apparent irritation. Either he didn’t care or just didn’t notice. And, knowing Pikachu, Nikko guessed that it was door number two.
        “It’s not far now, promise! Just have a little more to go”, explained the fox with a chipper smile.
        Tall Shadow sighed. “I really wasn’t even in the mood for pizza tonight”, she whispered.
        But Pikachu must’ve heard her. “Why not?” he asked. “There’s so much you can do with pizza, I can’t imagine anyone would ever get bored of it! Why, there’s sausage pizza, pepperoni pizza, cheese pizza, bacon pizza…” His voice trailed off as he hungrily licked his lips. He could…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … hardly wait to eat!
          Filled with renewed energy, Pikachu quickened his pace… leaving Nikko and Tall Shadow no choice but to follow suit, huffing and puffing in the process. (“Why does Pikachu always have to do this to us?” angrily muttered Nikko to himself)
          And finally, they had reached it!
          Pizzazoli’s Fine Pizza Pizzeria“, said Pikachu out loud as he read the sign. “This place is the best pizza restaurant ever, guys! You’ll love it!”
          Nikko furrowed his brow. “Well, it has a pretty cheesy name, that’s for sure.”
          Pikachu burst out in a quick bout of laughter. “Haha, good pun, Nikko! ‘Cheesy’… that’s great!”
          “It wasn’t meant to be a pun…” he murmured.
          Tall Shadow just shook her head. “Well, let’s not waste time waiting out here. We should get a table, before it gets too crowded.” Nervously, she peeked into the window, noting the dozens of pets who were already seated.
          “Good point, Tall! C’mon fellas, let’s go!” exclaimed the fox as he opened the door and bounced inside.
          Tall Shadow walked behind him, screwing up her eyes as they adjusted to the pizzeria’s somewhat dim lighting….

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … The restaurant sure was a strange one, she thought. A little over half of the place was set up like a fancy eatery, with clothed tables, padded hardwood chairs, and well-dressed waiters and waitresses taking everyone’s orders. But, the other side resembled more of a fast food place, featuring tiny tables, stained paper placemats, and even several ordering stations with large menus hanging above them.
            The snow leopard raised her brow. It was a strange place, but definitely someplace Pikachu would eat.
            And Nikko looked as unsure about it as she was.
            “Er, maybe we should sit in that section”, suggested the bird, pointing to the fancier side. “It looks… nicer.”
            Pikachu tilted his head. “Huh, you sure? Ya get your pizza a lot faster if you sit over there”, he said, gesturing the other way. “You don’t have to wait for a waiter or anything. You just order as you please!”
            Tall Shadow cringed. Yeah, but… I think we’d rather sit where it’s a little more up-kept, I-I guess. Right, Nikko?”
            The canary nodded his head vigorously. “Definitely. I’d rather take a better ambiance over speedy service, that’s for sure.”…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … Pikachu lowered his ears, looking a little embarrassed. “Oh uh, alrighty, then. Whatever you guys would prefer!” He glanced down at his stomach. “I’m really hungry, though. I dunno if I can wait that long?”
              Nikko shrugged. “Well, who’s to say you can’t order yourself a mini pizza while we wait?”
              The fox scratched at his forehead. “Oh, well, uh… heh heh. They actually don’t let ya do that, unless you sit in that other section. It’s this weird rule they have. Crazy, right?”
              Nikko face palmed. “Fine, fine! We’ll… go… sit over there”, he said, through a clenched beak. “Just get us a nice table.”
              Tall Shadow slumped her shoulders. Alas, another defeat. Guess that’s the price I pay for agreeing to come along, she thought with a sigh as she warily glanced at the dirty tables and crowdedness of the lesser section. But, she wasn’t going to complain. That, she knew, would get her nowhere.
              Pikachu, meanwhile, scouted for a place to sit, and found the perfect spot only a few feet away! It was almost on the border of the nicer section, and the table there…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … was slightly bigger than the surrounding ones. He smiled. That should be good enough!
              In almost no time flat the three friends made their way over to the table and sat down. There wasn’t much elbow room around them, but it could’ve been worse.
              “So, what should we get?” inquired the little fox as he read through the little paper menu he picked up. “They got a candy pizza, a ham and egg pizza, and… ooh! Look, they even have a sausage and gravy pizza!” He pointed to a rather nasty-looking pizza near the bottom of the picture menu, and Tall Shadow thought she would lose her appetite.
              Nikko shook his head. “Yeah, no. How about we get none of those and instead get something we all would like.”
              “Y-yeah. Maybe we should go with something uh… kind of simple. Like a cheese or a pepperoni pizza?”
              “Oh, yeah, that’d be fine! But I would like to try that gravy one, someday” he said with a laugh. “Anyhoo, I’ll be right back!”
              Pikachu got up and squeezed his way through the crowd until he reached the ordering line…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … Humming a little tune to himself, he looked up at the big menu above his head, his eyes fixated upon the many pizza pictures featured. Ah, if only he had more friends with him: then he could order more and try them all!
              But for now, just a simple pizza like Tall and Nikko requested should be good enough.
              ~ ~ ~ ~
              (Welp, I hope my starting reply was alright! Sorry it was so long, and hopefully it wasn’t too boring or anything, eheh ‘^^ )

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, sorry– I just realized I never gave a ‘speech tag’ indicating who said “Y-yeah. Maybe we should go with something uh… kind of simple” ‘^^ To clarify, Tall Shadow was the one who said that and suggested getting either the cheese or pepperoni pizza. I can’t believe I forgot to put that in my post! Silly me, guess that’s what I get for not proofreading this ;P )

LolliPup

~1~ Ryleigh strolled down the street, her bright-white fur catching the fading sunlight. She hummed as she turned a corner and headed towards the store. “Hey, Ry!” a small frog called, “whatcha doin’?”
              “Hey, Toby,” she returned, “just on an errand for my parents. I’m gonna grab some pizza after. Wanna come?”
              “Sure! Can we invite Peppermint too?”
              “No problem! Come on, the faster I finish this errand, the more time we have to hang out!”
              Fifteen minutes later, Ryleigh emerged from the grocery store, holding a bag piled high with food. “Uh, maybe I’d better drop this off first,” she realized, “I’ll meet you at the pizza parlor in ten.”
              “Okay, see you there,” Toby replied. “I’ll get Pepper.”
              Ten minutes later, the group stepped through the doors of the pizzeria and inhaled in unison. “Mmm…” Ryleigh sighed, “Boy, am I hungry! Let’s find a spot quick, before…

LolliPup

~2~ …there’s no food left!”
              “Well, how about over there?” Peppermint suggested, gesturing to a small, round table with 3 chairs situated around it, smack in the middle of the quick-service section.
              “Whatever you want. Just hurry up, that smell’s making me really hungry!” Ryleigh replied. Peppermint, a fluffy white retriever, weaved her way to the table she had selected, the other two trying their best to keep together in the maze of tables and chairs. Finally seated, the trio began to study the menu. They ordered a medium-size cheese pizza, with bacon and pepperoni, and sat back to wait. “Hey, Ryleigh,” Peppermint whispered, “look at those kids over there. Think they’re our age?” The dog nodded in the direction of another trio, seated a distance away near the sit-down side of the pizzeria.
              “I don’t know, but there’s only one way to find out!” Ryleigh…

LolliPup

~3~ …murmured back, scooting out from her chair and boldly striding over to the other group.
              “Hi!” The cat chattered. “I’m Ryleigh.” She motioned to her embarrassed pals at the table behind her. ”Those are my friends, Toby and Peppermint.” The pair came and stood awkwardly behind her, occasionally throwing longing glances toward their steaming pizza, which had arrived just moments before.
              “Uh, you can call me Pepper.” Peppermint volunteered. “And, uh, yeah, you can’t really shorten my name, haha,” Toby laughed nervously. “Um, so, uh – what’s your name?” He asked, not wanting to be awkward. “Oh, and I’m fifteen, by the way. Peppermint’s fifteen, too, and Ryleigh here’s fourteen.”
              “And a half!” Ryleigh interrupted. “Don’t forget the half.”
              “We know, Ry.” Toby said with a grin. “Now let the poor guy talk, will you?” “Sorry about that.” He apologized to the fox. “Now, your name was…?”

LolliPup

Well, I hope that was ok for my first roleplay reply. Whaddya think? By the way, Peppermint’s Bio is on the previous page. Oh, and is it ok that I’m using Pepper as her nickname? Are there any other pets with that name? I can leave it out next time if there is.

TaffyKitty12

[Hey, LolliPup! Wow, I have to say... that was a really excellent first reply, buddy! :D Great job! ^-^ I'll be sort of busy today, but, I'll start working on my second response here soon, and hopefully I can post it sometime this afternoon or early tomorrow?
              Oh! And I did see that you posted Peppermint's bio; I'll try to respond to that soon, as well! She sounds like a pretty cute character :3 As for her nickname, no one on here currently has a roleplay character named "Pepper", so you should be good! =]
              Anyway, I’ll try to work on my response today, and thanks for the quick reply! :) ]

TaffyKitty12

Ahh, hey, LolliPup… sorry for posting this here, but I just wanted to quickly say that, unfortunately, I wasn’t able to work on my roleplay response yesterday XP I’m really sorry! :( I planned on doing it, but I ended up being busier than I thought I would :/ I feel bad, because I know I promised you that I’d have it typed and submitted by this morning! ‘^^
              I won’t be around too much today (gonna be busy, again ;P ), however, I promise you I’ll actually start working on my reply sometime this afternoon, and I plan to have it posted on here sometime tonight.
              Sorry again for the wait! =(

TaffyKitty12

[Back to respond, finally '^^ Sorry for the wait! DX ]
              ~1~
              Pikachu wriggled his way through the crowd, pizza pan in hand. Once Tall Shadow saw him heading back, she waved her paw in the air to help guide the little fox back to his table.
              “Phew, there’s a lotta pets here today!” exclaimed Pikachu, once he approached his friends. “Good thing we came early. Otherwise, they might’ve run out of pizza!”
              Nikko rolled his eyes. “Yeah, I really doubt that would ever happen. Anyway, what did you order?”
              He grinned. “An extra large party-size half cheese and half pepperoni.”
              “Th-those toppings are good…” started Tall Shadow, “But did we really need that big of a pizza?”
              Pikachu scratched behind his ear and studied the pizza. “Uh… I guess it is kinda big for three people, heheh. Didn’t realize how large it was. But, we could always take whatever we don’t eat home, ya know?”
              Nikko shrugged. “I guess that’s a valid point, though it never tastes as good reheated…”
              The canary looked down at the pan and was right about to take a small slice, when he noticed something moving…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … out of the corner of his eye. Warily, he turned his head around, and saw that a girl clover cat was heading towards their table.
              Oh no, I wonder what SHE wants…, he thought with an inwards groan.
              Tall Shadow must’ve seen her, too, because she suddenly slunk back in her seat; her paws twiddled nervously and her tail was wrapped tightly around her legs.
              Pikachu, meanwhile, was oblivious, and took a huge bite of his pizza slice. Why, he didn’t even notice the cat until she started talking.
              Startled, the fox let out a surprised “mmph!” with his mouth still full of food. And, slightly embarrassed, he wiped his chin and quickly swallowed what he had.
              “Oh uh, hiya there, Ryleigh!” he greeted. “It’s nice to meet ya!”
              Pikachu tilted his head and studied the two other animals standing behind the cat. One was a snowy retriever and the other was a tree frog. They didn’t look as enthusiastic as Ryleigh, but they still seemed friendly, nonetheless.
              “And it’s good to meet both of you guys, too, Pepper and Toby!” He smiled at the duo…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … as his eyes darted back and forth between them. “Oh, so you two are 15? That’s so cool, ’cause I’m 15, too! Huh, whaddya know? Small world, isn’t it? And it’s okay, Ryleigh. 14 and a half is a great age to be, I think!”
              He then laughed a bit when Toby told Ryleigh that she needed to let him talk. “Nah, it’s fine, guys. No worries! My name is ‘Pikachu’, and this here is my friend, Tall Shadow”, explained the fox, pointing to the nervous snow leopard. “She’s 17…”
              “-And I’m Nikko”, said the canary, before Pikachu could introduce him. “My age is classified.”
              Nikko partially meant the latter as a joke, but in all honesty, he didn’t necessarily want to tell these random Webkinz how old he was. After all, they just met. Do those other animals really need to know that kind of personal information? He frowned. What’s next, are they gonna ask him where he lives or the number for his cashkinz checking account?
              “Anyway, uh… how are you guys?” inquired Pikachu, breaking the tension. “Do you all like pizza a lot, too?”

LolliPup

Sorry for putting this here, but I have a quick question. Is it ok if I, like, indirectly quote Pikachu? Like, I can’t figure out any other way to write my response without adding stuff like “The fox introduced himself and said it was nice to meet them”. So, is that ok for me to write that? ‘Cause otherwise, I’m gonna have to rewrite my response =)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, LolliPup! That’s a really good question you have :) The answer is ‘yes’, indirect quoting of characters is totally allowed! I’m so sorry I never mentioned that to you! ‘^^ I should’ve said something earlier XP But yeah, it’s totally alright to do, so there’s no need to reword your reply! =] You’re all good, hehe!

LolliPup

Hope that wasn’t too terrible, but I got kinda stuck so this is the best I could crank out =)

LolliPup

~1~ Ryleigh, chatting away, seemed to feel perfectly at home. And now that they were engaged in a conversation, Toby and Peppermint began to visibly relax. Pepper stopped twisting her fur around her ‘finger’, and Toby didn’t look quite so chagrined.
              Now that someone is talking to us, I feel a bit more comfortable. But, it will definitely take time to make friends, Toby thought as the fennec fox began to speak, saying that it was nice to meet them, and that he was 15, also. Just then, Pepper interrupted Toby’s pondering by exclaiming, “Hey, you’re 15, too? Wow, yeah, it is a small world!”
              Toby shook his head, coming back to the present. “Oh, um, hey, that’s great! Uh-huh, definitely a small world!”
              The fox then reassured Ryleigh that fourteen and a half was still a great age to be, and went on…

LolliPup

~2~ …to introduce himself as ‘Pikachu’.
              “Haha, well, I guess 14½ isn’t so bad,” Ryleigh agreed with the fox. “And ‘Pikachu’ is a really cool name!”
              The fox gestured to an uncomfortable-looking snow leopard, explaining that her name was ‘Tall Shadow’ and she was 17. A small canary then interrupted and said that his name was ‘Nikko’, and his age was – classified?
              “Um, hi, Tall Shadow and Nikko! Nice meeting you guys!” Toby replied, a bit weirded out by the canary’s response, but trying to be friendly just the same.
              “Hi!” Pepper and Ryleigh echoed, both giving a little ‘hello’ wave.
              “Um, we’re good,” Pepper said, when Pikachu had asked, “how are you? And, uh, yeah! We all like pizza, right?”
              “Yeah!” Toby said.
              “I can’t get near enough of it!” joked Ryleigh.
              “Oh, and speaking of pizza, how’s your guys’ pizza? Looks good,” Pepper added…

LolliPup

~3~ …with a grin.
              “Hey, uh, we should probably go eat our pizza now,” Toby reminded Pepper, “but do you guys want to go to the arcade with us when we all are done?”
              “Hey, yeah, that would be cool if you could come with us!” Pepper enthused.
              “When you finish your pizza we can head over there for a little bit,” offered Toby, “you wouldn’t be imposing or anything.”
              “Well, not to keep pressuring you guys or anything,” Ryleigh said, “but I think that would be fun, too! Whaddya say?”

TaffyKitty12

~1~ “Haha, yeah, it really is a small world after all, just like that one Disney song says!” exclaimed Pikachu with a chuckle. “And thanks, Ryleigh. Your name is neat, too! Very pretty, I’d say.”
              Noticing that Ryleigh’s two pals waved at them, Nikko and Tall both gave a little wave back… though their gesture appeared to be less-than-enthusiastic.
              Trying to make himself seem a little more friendly, Nikko gave a strained smile, but it dissipated quickly once Pikachu asked the other animals how they were doing. He shook his head, but his fox pal grinned.
              “Oh, I’m glad to hear ya guys are doing good! We’re all good, too, right guys?” asked Pikachu, throwing his arms around Tall Shadow and Nikko.
              “Er, yeah. I suppose…” muttered the canary.
              Tall Shadow didn’t say anything, but rather, she stared at her feet with a hint of embarrassment on her face.
              “Haha, so you guys really like pizza, huh? Cool! It’s one of my favorite foods, right after cookies!” Pikachu wagged his tail, and then glanced longingly at his food….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … “Hm, well, I only had one piece so far, but it was super good, I thought! How about yours?”
              After a brief pause, he was about to ask another question, when, suddenly, Toby inquired whether or not they’d like to go to the arcade with them after everyone was done eating.
              Pikachu practically jumped at the idea. “The arcade? With all three of ya?! Totally!” he cried. “That sounds like a blast! See you then, buddies!”
              The peppy fox then proceeded to stuff his face with pizza, wolfing it down as if there was no tomorrow.
              Both of his friends shot him a disapproving glance.
              As Nikko took a small piece of pizza, he narrowed his eyes at Pikachu. “Can’t you slow down a bit?”
              Pikachu shook his head as he finished swallowing down another slice. “I can’t”, he panted. “We got no time to lose. The arcade’s a-waitin’!”
              The canary scowled. “Well, just because some people we hardly know want us play games with them doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be able to sit down and actually enjoy our food, you know…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … To be honest, I really didn’t want to go to the arcade.”
              “Y-yeah. I-I don’t even like going to arcades all that much, myself…” softly admitted Tall Shadow. “Especially w-with people I don’t know.”
              “Exactly. You should’ve asked us before you accepted an invitation like that!” hissed Nikko.
              Pikachu titled his head. “C’mon, fellas. It’s not gonna be that bad! I mean, these are friendly ‘kinz we’re talking about. Why shouldn’t we hang out with them? You guys might even become buddies!”
              Tall Shadow’s gaze shifted to her still-empty plate. “Not everyone is as outgoing as you, Pikachu…” she whispered as she slowly picked up a slice.
              ~ ~ ~

LolliPup

~1~ Back at their table, the trio began to eat their warm, gooey pizza. No words were spoken between the three friends as each gulped down piece after piece. Finally, Peppermint spoke up. “Done!” She cheered triumphantly. “Are you guys ready to go?”
              “Mm-hm,” Ryleigh mumbled as she swallowed her last bite.
              “Yeah, I’m ready.” Toby agreed a second later.
              “Race you there!” Peppermint challenged as she weaved her way through the tables and sped out the door. Toby and Ryleigh did their best to keep up, but soon lost her when she darted around a corner. “Well,” Toby grinned, “ I guess she won the race!”
              The two crossed the street and turned a corner, finally arriving in front of a large, colorful building with a bright neon sign that proclaimed, “COLOSSAL ARCADE! SNACKS, GAMES, AND PRIZES!” Toby and Ryleigh walked through the doorway and studied the room. The place was, well, colossal, as the sign had said. There were numerous video games scattered throughout a dark room, with tiny laser dots bouncing around and overly loud sound effects…

LolliPup

~2~ …coming from several of the games. “Where’s Pepper?” Toby wondered aloud.
              “Ooh, I see her. She’s all lit up!” Ryleigh giggled, seeing colored laser dots bouncing all over the retriever’s fluffy, white fur. Peppermint spotted them and ran over. “Hey, you’re here, finally! Come on! There’s a game over here that you need to try!”
              “Um, ok!” Toby agreed as they followed her up to a giant, flashing arcade machine in the corner. Peppermint was demonstrating how to play the game, when suddenly, Ryleigh declared, “I wonder what’s taking them so long!”
              “Who?” Toby questioned, busily pressing buttons and jiggling the machine’s joystick.
              “Don’t you remember?” Ryleigh asked, confused. “Pikachu said he and his friends would meet us here! It’s taking them an awfully long time to finish their pizza.”
              “Aw, that’s nothing to worry about,” Peppermint reassured, “they probably just had a bigger pizza, that’s all! They should be here soon.”
              “Yeah,” Toby agreed, “Don’t worry! We can just check out the rest of the arcade while we wait. Why don’t we start…

LolliPup

~3~ …with that game over there?” The trio then moved to another game in the middle of the room and began to play. They proceeded to try game after game, while waiting for their new friends to join them. ~~~~

TaffyKitty12

~Pikachu pushed away his empty plate. A single hiccup escaped from his mouth as he slumped his back against the seat. “Boy, am I stuffed!” he exclaimed. “How about you guys?”
              Tall Shadow nodded her head vigorously. Meanwhile, Nikko’s eyes grew round. “Are you kidding? That’s the most I’ve eaten in ages. I hope I can still fly after all this”, he muttered.
              Pikachu stared at him, confused. “”But ya only ate four slices. I had twenty!”
              The little canary furrowed his brow. “Pikachu, I’m a bird. I don’t have as big of a stomach as you.”
              Tall Shadow softly tapped her fingers on the table. “He has a point, you know…”
              The fox shrugged. “I guess. But did ya guys see how much pizza I ate? It’s crazy!”
              “Honestly, I d-didn’t think we’d even be able to finish it all”, whispered Tall, “but look.” She gestured her head towards the pan, and lo and behold, there wasn’t a single piece leftover. “I have to hand it to you, Pikachu. The pizza here is surprisingly good.”
              Pikachu smiled. “Well thanks! Glad you liked it.”…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … He gazed across at his friends, trying his best to soak up this special moment he was getting to spend with them… but wait! He just remembered something.
              “Hey, don’t we have to go meet up with Ryleigh and pals at the arcade? I’m pretty sure I promised her we’d do that… right?”
              Nikko sighed. “Darn. I hoped that you would’ve forgotten. But… yes, you did say that we’d go.”
              “Well then, what are we waitin’ for? Let’s head on out!” sang Pikachu as he leaped off his seat and started towards the entrance.
              Nikko and Tall Shadow exchanged a look of disappointment before following their fluffy friend…
              ~ ~ ~
              “Welp, we’re here!” shouted Pikachu, as he gazed up at the building’s flashing neon sign. “‘Colossal Arcade’… yup, that name seems about right.”
              Tall Shadow nervously wrung her tail in her paws. “I don’t know about this, Pikachu. We’ve hardly met Ryleigh. Is it such a good idea to come here and spend our night playing games with ‘kinz we barely know?”
              Nikko nodded his head. “My sentiments exactly. I say we call off this plan immediately…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … Besides, those guys probably already forgot all about us by now. I wouldn’t doubt if they’re already home, doing schoolwork or whatever.”
              Pikachu ignored Nikko’s speculation and playfully nudged Tall with his elbow. “C’mon, guys! Don’t be sticks in the mud. We’ll have a blast… you’ll see!”
              Then, without any warning, he dashed through the front door. Tall Shadow and Nikko had no choice but to hesitantly follow suit.
              Once they were inside, the trio strolled around the establishment until Pikachu spotted the familiar group standing by a game.
              The fennec fox then proceeded to walk up to them, and quickly tapped Toby on the shoulder.
              “Hiya!” he exclaimed. “Sorry ’bout the wait, guys. What do you all wanna play first?”
              ~ ~ ~

LolliPup

Wow, lol I just got that pun XD That’s kind of sad X,D (not your pun, just that I didn’t get it) =D (This isn’t gonna moderate at the right time, but I wrote this at 2:32 KT)

LolliPup

The pun comment was supposed to be on the previous page =) Sorry about that!

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, here are the fact sheets! If you don’t mind, I’m just gonna go ahead and post all three below this comment =] :

TaffyKitty12

Name:Nikko (pronounced “knee-co”; he has a last name, but I just forgot what it was ,XD )
        Eye Color: Orange
        Age: Mid to late teens (probably 16? I never officially decided)
        Species: Lil’ Kinz Canary
        Appearance: Nikko is about the size of a normal bird you’d expect to see in real life. He’s pretty small ,XD So small, he often perches on Pikachu’s shoulder.
        He’s covered in mostly yellow feathers, but the underneath of his wings (as well as his belly) are white. His beak is orange, and so are his feet. It’s important to note that he rarely wears clothing.
        Brief Description of Personality: Nikko is an intelligent canary who is somewhat outgoing. He doesn’t mind talking to new people, but it’s definitely not his favorite thing.
        He’s a pretty ‘controlled’ guy, who is rational, realistic, and doesn’t show a whole lot of outwards emotion. This may give some the impression that he’s “dull” or “robotic”, but that’s really not the case! He can be a fun guy, but he’s just a lot more toned down than Pikachu, is all….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Nikko loves music, and dreams of being a musician when he grows up! He especially likes percussion instruments, like the drums and xylophone. Also, as mentioned, Nikko is rather smart, and he probably enjoys reading and stuff, too. And he’s rather introverted, as well. Hence, he is sometimes referred to as an “egghead” (no pun intended). He gets kind of annoyed easily, too, but is a good friend, overall. Oh, and he’s kind of serious, but it doesn’t mean that he has like, no sense of humor XD Nikko does find some things funny, and may even make a witty remark every now and then!
          Some Likes: Whistling, music (especially if it has a good beat), oranges and other citrus fruits, being around close friends, warm weather.
          Some Dislikes: Pikachu’s so-called ‘great ideas’, sarcasm (unless he’s the one being sarcastic), Pikachuesident’s Day (a made-up holiday by Pikachu that annoys him :P ), being irritated or put in an embarrassing situation, gnats.
          Close friends: Pikachu, Tall Shadow, Zora (female budgie)

TaffyKitty12

Name: Pikachu Perkinson
        Eye Color: Turquoise
        Species: Fennec Fox.
        Appearance: Pikachu is a slightly chubby fennec fox with light orange and sand-colored fur. He has large, angular ears, as well as a fluffy tail. He’s pretty short, which is normal for his species. In fact, his head (not including his oversized ears) only reaches to about Tall Shadow’s hip ,XD
        He wears clothes a lot, and his signature outfit consists of a zodiac fire top, red pants, and red sandals. He is most often seen wearing that particular ensemble.
        Brief Description of Personality: Pikachu is an extremely outgoing, friendly, and optimistic fennec fox with loads of energy! He loves to be around people, and is basically the definition of a “social butterfly.” XD He’s usually a pretty happy-go-lucky fellow and is seldom sad or angry. There’s nothing more he enjoys than meeting a new face or hanging out with his friends!
        However, he’s not the brightest bulb in the lighthouse ‘^^ Pikachu often rushes into things without thinking about them, first…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … and he’s very gullible, so it’s easy to trick him into doing or thinking something. Also, he is kind of hyper and excitable, so needless to say, he definitely comes off as “annoying” to some people :P
          He’s got some irrotational fears, as well, such as an extreme phobia of insects. If he so much as sees a insect or arachnid he doesn’t like, you can bet that he’ll spray the thing with ten cans of bug spray before running away screaming for help.
          Oh! And he loves cookies, as well as most junk food XD He’s not a very healthy eater, for sure.
          Some Likes: Jokes, cookies (his favorite food in the whole wide world XD ), ice cream, coming up with ideas, bright and vibrant colors, sunny days, being around other people, parties, pizza, Rey (my grumpy and antisocial girl pewter panda; her real name is “Rachael.” He wants so badly to be her friend and is the only one willing to give her a chance, but she doesn’t like him very much at all ;P ), cooking, upbeat music, funny or cute movies, karaoke…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … Some Dislikes: Most bugs (especially spiders), boats, when people call him “annoying” or a “pest”, rainy days, mean or rude Webkinz, being upset, watermelon.
            Close Friends: Tall Shadow, Nikko, Olaf (moonie’s boy signature penguin), Sadie (moonie’s girl signature dachshund), Harper (girl signature arctic hare), Andy (boy signature chow chow), Starlight (girl mystic pony), Dash (boy signature fox), and many, many more. Too many to list in this short thing ,XD

TaffyKitty12

~ Welp, I hope these fact sheets helped you out some! ^-^ If you have any questions about my characters, don’t hesitate to ask ;)

TaffyKitty12

(Wait, what? The comment above was supposed to show up below Tall Shadow’s bio, not above ‘^^ Sorry about that, LolliPup! I dunno how that happened :/ )

TaffyKitty12

Name: Tall Shadow Suntrail
        Eye Color: Golden brown
        Species: Signature Snow Leopard
        Nickname(s): Is often called “Tall” for short. Never referred to as just “Shadow.”
        Appearance: Tall Shadow lives up to her name in that, well, she is rather tall for her age XD Her fur is long and fluffy, and is mostly light gray in color, with the exception of her muzzle and chest, which are a creamy off-white. She’s covered head to toe in dark spots, as well.
        She’ll occasionally wear a scarf of something, but for the most part, she seldom wears clothes.
        Close Relations: Moon Shadow (younger brother), Fallen Leaves (older cousin; he’s a signature cougar)
        Brief Description of Personality: Tall Shadow is an overall sweet and amiable girl, who is both kind and caring! She really does make a good friend.
        But, there is one obstacle: Tall Shadow is extremely shy. She’s definitely an introvert, and doesn’t really feel comfortable talking to/being around those she barely knows or just met. Tall also has…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … a pretty bad stutter when she talks to unfamiliar people, which can make conversing with her kind of hard. Sometimes, she’ll try to hide behind somebody so no one notices her, but unfortunately, she’s usually stuck with Pikachu, and he’s far too short ;P
          In terms of other characteristics, she’s realistic, smart, but a little bit of a worrier.
          Some likes: Hot chocolate, cloud watching, pale blue (her favorite color!), flowers, having alone time.
          Some dislikes: Being forced to socialize with other animals, large group gatherings, being embarrassed, Lightning (moonie’s signature cougar), spicy food.
          Close Friends: Pikachu, Nikko, Fallen Leaves, Hollyleaf (girl black cat), Pebble Heart (boy signature cougar)

LolliPup

Ok, cool! These are really helpful! I’m gonna go ahead and post “Juniper’s” mini-bio soon, and then I’ll get to work on my roleplay reply. =) I like that starter reply, by the way. Very nice and fun! Especially how Pikachu wishes he had more friends with him XD

LolliPup

I mean, Peppermint’s bio. I changed my mind yet again but I’m gonna stick with it for now.

LolliPup

Where should I put the roleplay reply?

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Lollipup! No problem ;) I’m glad the fact sheets were of help to you! ^-^ And okay– that sounds pretty good to me! =] I look forward to reading the mini-bio for your snowy retriever, when you get around to posting it! :) (And it’s fine XD I know choosing the right name can be tough!) And I’m glad you liked the starting reply, too! Haha, yeah, I guess that was a bit of foreshawing there, eh? XD OH, and in regards to your roleplay reply, it would probably be the best for you to put it (as well as all of your future roleplay responses) under my starter response, so everything is all in one place =) Now, since the replying icon for that has since disappeared, you’ll want to make sure that you use the last one in the thread, which I believe can be found on part 3 of my response (the one that starts with “… The restaurant sure was a strange one”). This is to ensure that it ends up in the right spot…

TaffyKitty12

… Otherwise it might accidentally get mixed up with my replies. Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions :)

LolliPup

Gotcha! I’m posting both the bio and the reply now!

Comments are closed.