Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 923 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  netge 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Amygirl113

@ulttrasonic3 Hi Ultra, That coin is a few years old – thought you might like one of my spare ones I had – I have mine in my wall safes too. Thinking of Holland next Sun. after festival is over. I’ll keep checking with my friend up there to see how the tulips are and go from there. Too many people to go up during festival, but if they are starting to fade, might pop up, but will watch weather and tulips and go from there. Have a good week, lil sis. Love you and lots of hugs. Big sis Pat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 what an incredibly sweet story! Roxy sounds so amazing and it sounds like destiny the way you found her. She must have been so happy to be adopted!! Muffin loves her humans too! I love to hear her purr and she has the cutest cry when she looks up at me and wants me to sit down so she can jump on my lap!! I’m so glad you have Halo and Bailey! Thank you so much for sharing your story! Have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Hi Roxy!! You are so sweet to help me out! My wish list for Spreee! Is the Fast Food items. I haven’t gotten any of those yet. I keep buying the Pet Medallion pack when I get to the mall! My wish list for berry prizes is as follows: Jumbleberry-the wagon wheel decoration Sugarberry-weathered barn pillar, bakers mitts and shoes, jug of Sugarberry. Pickleberry prizes pickleberry bumper car, farmhouse window, country kitchen window. Moonberry prizes-retro farm sign, sour Moonberry seeds, hayloft bunk bed, farmhouse cabinet, fresh pie stand, Jumbleberry Fields arcade, berry seasons coat rack, Jumbleberry Fields sign and berry preserve cellar. For the retro theme I believe both Lisag and I have the first half but I’ll have to get back to you. Time for me to get off Webkinz for the night. Hopefully we connect tomorrow. Thanks for everything! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 @lisg560 I finally found a listing of the room items. I’m going to list the items I think Lisa needs and hopefully she will add to it. Retro rainbow coffee table, couch, drawers, pouf, standing lamp wall art and maybe the phone. I can get the rest of what I need in my monthly box. Roxy, thank you for helping us with this theme!! You are the best friend ever!! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, The Sweet Sixteen wallpaper sounds cool – I’ll try it too. I love it too we can mix and match and change things around. Makes it so much fun. I’d love the Tabby cat PSF, thanks. I’m sticking with Classic, jHaven’t gone over to Next but from what I’ve seen, I like Classic. Glad they have two different things for people to play on tho. Have a good weekend, lil sis. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra PS – enjoy your frosty room. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Me again. LOL That sweet sixteen paper looks super with the retro stuff. Thanks for telling me. I have the rooms in my accts mix and match of the cafe ones I mentioned and now one in the sweet sixteen. Also the Antique china cabinet and Antique cabinet matches the weathered collection stuff perfectly. The cabinet looks super beside the plant ladder. See ya. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 ooh I’ll have to try this out over the weekend! Thanks for telling me! You’re the best!

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 oh my goodness Pat!!!! I LOVE this wallpaper and flooring!! I’m going to have so much fun with this room! I am so grateful to be able to create another room. I just really wish I had good items to send to you. I think of you whenever I go into rooms I could create because of your generosity. Your the best big sister ever!!!! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 You are so very welcome, lil sis and just your being my sis makes me so happy. Glad I can treat you once in awhile to some things. Enjoy and I love all you send me. You’re the best. Have a super weekend. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Been experimenting – the soft grey stuff looks good in the weather collection stuff too. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I can’t see your message so I’ll check back. Pat, thank you soo much for the coin!!! I never knew it existed! I quickly put it in my wall safe!! Where did you get it? Awe, I’m so happy that I make you happy! And you definitely make me happy! Looks like an amazing week for Tulip Festival! Enjoy! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

frankie98

HI Ultra! Hope you see this here:) I think you were looking for the W sofa from the super wheel? Did you receive it? I found one that I would be happy to send you if you still want it:) Just let me know:) Hugs Frankie;-D

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 Hi Frankie! I’m glad to see you over here! I wish they would rename this forum Friends Chat!! I did receive the W Sofa thanks to Sandi!! I am so excited to add it to my book nook room! Is there anything you’re looking for?? Have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

frankie98

I like that idea of Friends Chat! I’m happy you got the sofa you wanted:) Sandi is a wonderful generous friend who has helped me many times. Thank you for offering but I’m not needing anything at this time. I have some ideas on some rooms I need to start working on:) I had a superfan room so I just added the new items I didn’t have and did some rearranging:) My room looks much better now:) It was pretty hard getting those rare items, I held my breath every time I opened a package. I’m just grateful I was able to get one of each:) Let me know if you need anything and I will do my best to help:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well:) Hugs Frankie

netge

Hi @ultrasonic3, I saw on the other forum you were looking for a Superfan sofa, did you get one or do you still need it, as I’m sure saw one in my dock the other day and can send. Hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge Hi Netge! Thanks to so many wonderful friends my Superfan room is complete! I hope you were able to get the rare items! Have you sparked any more babies? I haven’t had time to visit lately. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

Hi @ultrasonic3, both the baby moon bear and the baby frog grew to kids and are now adults. The baby deer is now a kid and shortly will be an adult. I am going to spark more babies soon, but hoping there will be an offer on buying diamonds as I don’t have enough. I am trying to work out the best crosses for the cutest babies. I have been visiting a baby of a friend and he is gorgeous, so want to try to spark one like it. I think I need to buy the yellow retriever to get one. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge Wow! They grow up fast! Too bad the players can choose how fast they grow up. Babies are sooooo cute! Let me know when you spark a new one! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.