Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 749 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Happy DIY day – hope you enjoy your ink I just sent. Have fun. Have you seen any more of the Monarch’s. Hope so. Have a good weekend and thanks so much for all you’ve sent – always wonderful. We’ve had some cooler weather but warming up this weekend, so Big Red and me will gofor a ride. You’ll be with us in spirit. Lots of love and hugs, lil sis. Big sis Pat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 THANK YOU so much Pat! I love the new dyes! I’m so grateful for your help! Some day I hope to be able to buy you cool things! I have seen more monarchs! Sadly our pair of Baltimore Orioles left. They are so pretty! I’m loving my virtual rides in Big Red! Thanks for being amazing! Have a wonderful weekend!! Lots of love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Former co-workers Liz and Judy and I went up to the drive-in at Marshall MI and avoided the rain and had wonderful hamburgers, onion rings and their home make rootbeer. I got a virtual one for you too. Always good food there. We drove around a bit then hit the gift shop at Turkeyville before we came home. Hope you’re having a good weekend. Lots of love and hugs, Big sis Pat

frankie98

My dear friend Ultra. I am responding to your post on the other forum. I was just about to thank you and take you up on your very generous offer to help with my Rainbow theme items, when I logged into my account to see what I was missing and guess what??? One of these amazing, way to generous friends gifted me a Deluxe Membership:) I am once again at a loss for words and wish there was a better way to express my gratitude than just words. It seems that my words can never express my real feelings. I am touched everyday by the friendships I have made here and that is more than enough. Thank you for being such a sweet and kind friend. I hope I can find out who sent me this thoughtful and extremely way to generous gift. Big Hugs Frankie:)

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 YAY!!!!!! I’m so glad you’re deluxe again! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

lisag560

@Amygirl113, I thought my ww pet needed a nice chair to complete her room and I put the retro rainbow one in. It actually works well, and I have the pastel green striped wallpaper.

Amygirl113

@lisag560 Hi Lisa, Aw, that sounds really cool. I love all the different themes we can make and mixing and matching. Have fun. Love, Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 oh my goodness Pat! WOW!!!!! THANK YOU so much for kiwi items you sent today! I am so excited to work on this room! I’m so incredibly grateful to you for ALL the wallpaper/flooring you have sent me since we adopted each other! Between you and Roxy I have so MANY COOL rooms!! I’m so grateful to both of you. I hope you didn’t already have the grand prize. I was in shock that I won it and after today’s gifts from you I knew it belonged with my big sis! Gonna be real bust starting on Monday. Last week was a nice break but the next 2 1/2 will be tough!! I will log on every day and try to send gifts but if you don’t hear from me, you’ll know why. Thank you for everything! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonc3 Hi Ultra WOW WOW WOW I wish you could have heard me scream when I saw my gift you sent me. THANK YOU THANK YOU so much and I love it. No I didn’t have it – I love it. Glad I can help you with the kiwi – it is a cool theme. That fence is neat. Enjoy. Hope your next couple of weeks won’t be too busy and stressful for you. Hang in there – summer break will be here soon. AND glad you saw one of your Monarchs too. Awesome. Take care and much love, lil sis. You’re terrific. Love everything you always send. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I am so incredibly grateful for all your help over the past 2 years! I have so many more rooms because of your generosity. It has been my ultimate pleasure to be able to send a few items you may have been needing for one of your rooms!! It is such a good feeling to help a friend and I’m smiling ear to ear when I do just that! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend! Send me letters so I know all is well with you! You’re amazing! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, Although your incredible generosity doesn’t surprise me, it still means the world to me that you gifted me the items simply because you were thinking of me and wanted me to have the complete collection for my room, despite you needing the items yourself. This is the very definition of the word “friend,” and your caring and selfless actions are a perfect example of that. Simply put, you couldn’t be a better friend and person, and I’m so proud to be able to call you my friend! Thank you so very much for your help with everything, and I couldn’t respond to your last post on Friday evening about whether I needed the hot tub because it was too late for moderation, but I wanted to let you know that I did manage to get one during the event, along with the fridge, so since these are not extras, please at least allow me to return the favor and send those two items back to you so that you’ll have them for your room. Just know that I truly appreciate all that you have done (and sacrificed) for me, and will carry it in my heart always!!! Much, Much

Roxy616

Ultra, Just wanted to add that I will proudly keep the other item you sent that I didn’t have and am extremely grateful for your lovely, caring gesture! If it turns out that someone has since gifted you either the fridge or tub and you no longer need them, I will gladly place the ones you gifted me in my room and send the ones I already had to someone else who needs them. Would this be okay with you?

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Hi Roxy! I’m so happy I was able to help you out! No one has gifted me the fridge or the tub. I really didn’t expect to have any of them so thank you for offering! How about you send me the ones you got from the event and keep the ones I sent you. This way when we see the items we will think of each other! Also, thank you for the perfect plum hat! I’m so grateful for your help!have an amazing weekend! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.