Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 923 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  netge 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@bonesbongo thank you for being so understanding! As you can tell, I’m highly sensitive and tend to overreact. I’m trying to work on this! I hope you have a wonderful week! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Hope you had a good weekend. We’re to have a bad storm tonite and get up in the high 90′s Tues and Wed. that’s a little hot for big Red. Thanks for all you’ve sent and have a super week. Love and hugs, lil sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! We have storms coming this afternoon so I spent the morning and early part of the afternoon pulling weeds. We have a rock garden and don’t like to use pesticides so it’s hard to pull them by the roots and there’s a ton of them. Just logged on and all I can say is WOW!!! Thank you so incredibly much for the gifts! I’m so excited to do some designing with the rest of my afternoon! Sending lots of love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 You are so very very welcome, lil sis. Love sending you things. Have fun with your rooms. And hope your storms won’t be too bad. Now, they are saying ours could veere off a bit but still could be bad – be later on tonite. Hope we’ll both luck out. Your garden sounds wonderful. I got a bunch of my weeds pulled the other day. They sure like to grow. LOL gonna be really toasty next couple of days. Be careful in the heat. And again, thatnks for everything you send – love it all. Take care and lots of love and big hugs. Big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Hope your storms weren’t too bad. We had a bad one go thru about 9pm till 9:45 and hard rain for a bit and continual lightening lighting up the entire sky the entire time. I’ve never seen lightening like that. Wind not too bad and had a little hail. Lost my cable TV and internet for awhile, but all ok this morning. Then had same thing about 2am. Well, off to WW and wake up my kids and play. Have a good day and rest of the week. Lots of love and hugs, lil sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 wow, Pat you had bad storms. Ours weren’t as bad. Extremely hot and humid today. This zaps my energy since we don’t have AC. Just taking it easy today with inside chores. Thank you for the amazing gifts! I love everything you send! I’m so glad we met! Stay cool! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@netge I hope you have a wonderful weekend and we can meet next week in the park. Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, I have replied to you on the previous page, but I can certainly manage to meet one day this week, so long as it isn’t Tuesday. Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge let’s try for Thursday. I’ll try to be on at 6:00. I can come to your villa and then we can go to the park if you like. Can’t wait! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, I’ll see you there. Will let you know if anything is likely to stop me being online. Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge sounds great! We have all summer so don’t worry if you can’t make it! Thanks for being such an amazing friend! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I left you a message on the previous page too! I just forgot to invite you to see Kailua my kitten. I’m RainbowPeachglow0 what’s your username? I hope you have time this weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I just logged in and got you gifts! THANK YOU!!!!! I love them! I went to some nature parks 10 miles away and we saw an owl taking a bath in a mud puddle! My first owl NOT held in captivity! It was so cool! Did you send me the Perfect Plum Suit? If so, THANK YOU! I’m so happy because 2 generous friends sent me the hat and now I have the matching suit! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic# Hi Ultra, No, i didn’t send you the Plum suit, but so glad you got a couple of them. AND how cool on the owl. Awesome. Thanks for all you send me – love it all. Have a good week, lil sis. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Comments are closed.