Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 773 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Hi Roxy! Would it be too much trouble for you to send any extras from all the wheels prior to December 2019? I would Be so grateful to you but I completely understand if that’s asking too much. I am not in any hurry so maybe on rainy days. Thank you for considering my request. Extra love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Be happy to, Ultra! You may already have some of these from where friends have sent you random items over the past couple of years, so if any are duplicates that you don’t particularly want more of, feel free to pass them along to others. Will start with the older Wheel of WOW prizes first from November 2019 and work my way back to January 2015 (for some reason, that’s all the further back this archive picture guide goes, which is all I can find to go by online, but since the prizes changed monthly, even with just three years’ worth, there will still be lots of packages sent your way!)…And while I’m sending Pat the Mobile Wheel of WOW items, I can simultaneously send you some of those, too (those go back to 2013). I think I’ll send the WOW items from my four secondary accounts and just save the Roxy account for sending Wheel of Deluxe prizes…Anyway, will start today! ~ Extra Love and Hugs Back, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so much!!!!!!! I’m so excited to be able to get items I’ve missed! We went strawberry picking this morning and just finished cleaning the berries! 8 quarts! I haven’t even sent you my thank you notes because I wanted to thank you here. I really APPRECIATE you taking the time to research the items and check your accounts to find them for both Pat and I. Have I mentioned you’re the best friend EVER, Roxy, you truly are amazing! Sending so much love and hugs your way that I hope I don’t smother you! Your grateful friend, Ultra

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616. How are you? This message is to tell you I replied on June 10 to your post on page 366 of Giveaways. It is ok if I am too late. I did not want you to think I had not responded. This has been a very challenging time. AuntietoEW

ultrasonic3

@auntietoEw I hope you don’t mind me jumping in here on your post to @roxy616 I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. If you want to talk about what’s going on, this is a good forum. Messages don’t get buried here and we are here to listen and support each other. Sending huge virtual hugs your way! Your friend, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, Thanks for letting me know regarding your reply on the Giveaways forum…I may have missed it, otherwise. Will get those items right over to you this evening! Please feel free to list more of what you’re missing, though, since no one has mentioned in a while that they’re looking for any Tween Theme items, at least that I’ve seen, and I wouldn’t want the boxes to just end up sitting there, unused. If you can use five more items in addition to the ones you listed on the Giveaways forum, then just let me know what they are and I’ll be more than happy to send! I’m so very sorry for whatever has happened and don’t want to pry, but I sincerely hope it doesn’t involve your health or that of a loved one; having said that, if that happens to be the case, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, along with the hope that you or someone in your family will be restored to full health once more very soon. Also know that I’m here for you if you ever just feel the need to unburden. Sending lots of love and good thoughts

Roxy616

Hi, @Amygirl113, Just wanted to give you a heads up that I’ve sent friend requests from two of my secondary accounts, Bailey411 and Halo924 so that I can get the Mobile Wheel items to you faster. Will also send you FRs from my other two, esh25 and sillyleopard (have lots of random clothing, decorative, and food items to send, dating from 2020 back through to 2013). Feel free to pass them on if it’s something you either already have or don’t necessarily need/want, but I just thought I’d send everything I have an extra of in case you can use them. Have a great rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Amygirl113

@Roxy616 Aw, thanks so much – you’re terrific. Do you need any more of the corner gold floor tiles? I think I have some extra on my other accts. I can send. Thanks for all you send – it’s wonderful. Have a wonderful week. Love, Pat

Roxy616

@Amygirl113, Thanks so much for checking, but I’m all good with the corners, now, thanks to yourself and others who so thoughtfully sent them my way! I know Ultra has been sending you some of the more recent Mobile prizes, and I wasn’t sure if she had sent any from last year or not, so I’m starting with 2021 and working my way back to 2013, when the Mobile Wheel of WOW first began (according to the picture guide I’m referencing, some of the monthly prize items were repeated at different times throughout those years, but even taking the duplicates into account, I’ll be sending you lots of packages over the next several weeks!)…I can access the WKN site at work but can no longer log onto Webkinz during work hours (our tech support staff has been cracking down on outside site use lately) so I’ll be sending you the other two friend requests from esh25 and sillyleopard later this evening. Hope you’re enjoying the day! Love, Roxy <3

Amygirl113

@Roxy616 Thank you so very much Roxy, that will be awesome. I know how it is with work and computer play time. Had that trouble at times before I retired. Anything else you are looking for? Be glad to try and help you out. Thanks again so much for the mobile items. That’ll be super. Have a good rest of the week. Love Pat

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, If you mean the gumballs I just sent, the red ones are from eStore Wacky Jumbleberry Gumball Dispenser (new item for sale)…The other two are from the Wacky Moonberry and Pickleberry Gumball Dispensers, which were recent promotional items that were offered “free” with points purchase, and I’ll be happy to send you some extras! I’m sure they will release the Sugarberry Gumball dispenser soon, so I’ll be sure to send you some of those, as well. If it was some other type of food items I sent a few days back, sadly, you’ll need to refresh my memory with what they’re called so I can send the right items to you. Also wanted to let you know that I replied to your post on Pg. 40, just in case you didn’t see it. No, I haven’t had the opportunity to photograph an owl yet, but would really love to! I have gotten one of a bald eagle and different varieties of hawk and falcon (these were at a falconry we visited in Northern England during our trip to Ireland/Scotland/Wales/Northern England). You have a wonderful week, too! Extra Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I do mean the gumballs. They make me just want to pop gumballs in my mouth lol. I love the colors! I love all the animals you mentioned. I would love to be able to swim with dolphins! I have a Webkinz dolphin thanks to @traveller and her name is Sparkles. She’s one of my favorite pets! I am so glad you got your path corners! WOW, you have lots of rooms! Do you have lots of pets? I tried to send you foods you didn’t already have, but you must be caught up in your food collection. 90 degrees and very humid today. We don’t have AC. Zaps your energy. One more day of this. I’ll let you know what I need soon, I hope. I have some more rooms and outfits to complete. Have a wonderful week. Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra…Hope you’ve been having a good day so far! I currently have 183 pets on my main account, plus one each on the Halo and Bailey accounts, and have slowed way down on adoption. If I adopted every pet I liked or thought was adorable, I doubt if there would be space enough to hold them all, plus I’d probably be beyond broke lol! Most of my pets have their main room (either an indoor or outdoor bedroom), along with an additional room like an outdoor garden or kitchen, etc., but I also have a lot of themed rooms that aren’t dedicated to any certain pet. I remember DF mentioning one time that she had over 500 pets, but of course she also has around 50 accounts, if I remember correctly, so it wouldn’t be that many on just a single account. It’s the same kind of heat right now where I live (running about 15-20 degrees higher than normal for this time of year), and it’s making me long for fall to be here already lol. Have fun working on your rooms ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 WOW, those were the most beautiful foods I’ve seen yet! Is this from a dispenser? If so, would you mind sending me a second set? This way I can safely store one set and leave the other in my dock so I can admire it more easily. Hope everything is well with you. Have you had an opportunity to photograph an owl? I was so excited on Friday I just had to share my news! Have a wonderful week! Lots of Love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.