Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 773 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so much for the Polarberry Jam Snow Globe and the gumballs! I love collecting snow globes and didn’t have this one. I believe you were my sweet and generous friend who sent me the Basket of Berries from the estore. Thank you! I just love the new prizes and am having fun with berry festival. Have a wonderful week! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, You’re more than welcome, my dear friend, and let me know if there are any snow globes you’re missing…Will be happy to send over any extras I have! Love and Hugs Back, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! I love everything you send! Just wish I could send you good gifts. Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I love everything you send, lil sis. Never fear on that. Hope you had a nice weekend. Gonna get hot here again this week but no storms. Have fun with berryfest. Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@netge oh my goodness how can I thank you for these wonderful gifts? I absolutely LOVE them, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! You have become such a special friend, both in Classic and Next! If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know! Have a wonderful weekend! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, I can’t believe after 2 1/2 years of gift giving you still manage to send things I’ve never seen!! THANK YOU so incredibly much! I had quite the busy morning and early afternoon picking and cleaning strawberries! I logged in and decided to quick come here before I send thank you notes and your gifts. I never know if they are going to skip moderation as I imagine workers are going on vacations. I’m so happy we adopted each other. Have a wonderful rest of your week! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Oh, I’m so glad I can send you some things you don’t have and best of all, that we’re sisters. And that it’s been 2 1.2 years already – where does time go. So glad we adopted each other too. Eat some strawberries for me and have a fun weekend. Weather settling down for a few days and then will get hot again. Which is ok with me. Thanks for all you send me – love it all. Love and hugs, big sis Pat.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra – PS I’m going to send you some foods from my dispensers. Hope you’ll have some new ones I haven’t sent before. And like always, can always share with other friends if are dupes. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Thank you so much Pat! Love them! Some foods look so yummy I want to eat them in real life! Lol. Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@netge THANK YOU for meeting me this morning! I think the Fantastic Flower might be why my app kept crashing. Next time we meet I’ll get up at 5:30. I hope you find out why your babies were running away! Thank you for the foods you sent! They were new to me so I’m excited! Have a wonderful rest of your week! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.