Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 773 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@netge THANK YOU so much for the gifts! I love them! Is there anything I can help you with? I’m sorry I’ve been missing you in next! I’ll try getting up earlier? Hope all is well with you. Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

@ultrasonic3, that’s ok, I just thought you’d like them. Thank you for your kind offer, but I have everything I need at present. I have been on a little later this past week, as I have been trying to get jobs done earlier in the day, I find it easiest to do that, as I seize up as the day goes on. All is well with me and I am hoping to get my garage project finished shortly, the cabinets are coming Monday and my other son is coming over on Thursday evening so we are hoping to get them put in, if it doesn’t prove too long to do. Hope you have a great weekend as well. Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge good morning my friend! Your message has not moderated yet but I wanted to ask you if you were able to get the Stylish Kitchen Stove. Roxy had a giveaway and I know with the time difference you miss out a lot. I was able to get the stove and even though I could use it in my room, I would like to help you complete your room. I am grateful for a couple pieces here and there from estore that generous friends send my way so I’m used to making due. Since you purchased the bags/boxes and only needed the stove and rug I would like to gift the stove to you. I never got the rug or countertops, so I can’t help you with that. I would love to help you out so if you do need it please tell me! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, it’s very kind of you to think of me. I got lucky with one of the free boxes we were given and got the stove, so please do keep it for your room. I have the full set of the theme now and @lilmarie2013 was kind enough to send me an extra rug. If you need a sink for that theme I have a spare one I can send you. Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge thank you for offering but I have the sink. Aren’t Webkinz friends the best!! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilmarie2013

@Ultra. Hey hey my post over in I need didn’t make it so trying over here. If I’m looking for info on Webkinz items I use a Guide. Find it very helpful. Have a great weekend :).

ultrasonic3

@lilmarie2013 I found it! Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilmarie2013

@ultra. Awesome! I find it very useful and many peeps that were involved with insider contribute to it. It’s updated constantly. :)

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Hope you’ve had a super week. We’ve had some HOT weather and some in the low 80′s which is super Big Red weather. Been having fun with Berry Fest and I’m saving my polar and goo goo berries now for next time it comes around. Take care and thanks for all you send – always wonderful Have a great weekend, lil sis. Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! I am having a super week! I went kayaking with friends yesterday! We had so much fun! Did you get everything you needed from the hot dogs? I was able to keep collecting hot dogs on Newz, not realizing this was what they considered cheating. I did the same with the kiwi medallions last year on Webkinz Day. I’m being ever so cautious now if I stumble upon a glitch. I certainly don’t want to lose my account! Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for everything! Lots of love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Oh how fun – your kayaking – glad you got to go. I’ve been riding around in Big Red. I’m all set with the hot dog prizes. Thanks. I’ve been going thru my food dispensers and will send you some – hope you’ll get at least a few new foods you don’t have. have a super weekend, lil sis. Much love and lots of hugs. Big sis Pat

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, You’re more than welcome for the dispenser, Ultra, and I’m so glad you like it! I had already put it back to send to you, since it was purple, which is why I didn’t include it on the list of dispensers to give away. I hope you don’t mind that I went ahead and sent you that one instead of the pink one you requested, but I figured you may like this one even more. Have a wonderful rest of the week! Lots of Love and Hugs Back, Roxy <3 (Also posted this on the Giveaways forum, pg. 368)

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 my dear friend, I absolutely love what you so lovingly chose for me!! You know me very well!! If you had listed that one I would have had that as my number 1 pick! Thank you again for the very generous and amazing giveaways! I can’t wait for the day when I can give you, Pat, and blurayne amazing items! How an amazing weekend! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@Amygirl113, Can’t thank you enough for the amazing gifts you’ve sent recently…I truly don’t expect anything in return, let alone something of the caliber you so thoughtfully chose to gift to me, and since I was a new member way back in 2010, these items, along with the Club, weren’t in existence then, so I didn’t have an opportunity to earn any of these and am absolutely THRILLED to have received them!!! I appreciate your kindness and friendship more than I can tell you, and please let me know if there’s ever anything you’re looking for that I may be able to help with. Thanks again for everything and for being a wonderful person and friend! Have a great rest of the week ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Amygirl113

@Roxy616 Hi Roxy, you are so very welcome. I’ve been a WW player since you have too, but when they started that new helping hands i opened up 3 new accts and associated them with the helping hands # so get gifts every Thurs. from it. Happy to share them with you and I thank you so much for all the mobile items you’ve been sending. You’re a terrific friend and so glad we’ve connected. thanks for your friendship and you’re a super friend to everyone. I love this place and have “met” so many lovely people. Super place. Since I retired in 2014, have lots of time to play now. thanks again for everything. Take care and have a great weekend. Love, Pat

Amygirl113

@Roxy616 PS – I’m getting old. I meant Helping Paws – not Helping Hands. LOL And just checked, I’ve been here since late 2006 – man oh man, where do the years go. So much fun times. Love classic so much. So many wonderful changes from when you and I both joined – love seeing all the new things over the years. Wonderful place. Catch ya later. Love and hugs, Pat

Roxy616

@Amygirl113, I’ve actually been playing since mid-2007 (on someone else’s account, at first), but I set up my own account (Roxy616) at the beginning of 2010. I ended up “inheriting” the esh25 and sillyleopard accounts from younger relatives who were no longer playing soon after, and later decided to open two more (Halo924 and Bailey411) in order to get extra prizes, collection items, etc. so that I would have them if anyone needed them. Like you, I love Classic, and even though I have an account on Next, I’m rarely on it because I far prefer playing on Classic. I wasn’t aware of the forums for the longest time, but stumbled upon them in late 2017 and have been here pretty much on a daily basis ever since. Everyone was so kind and generous with me when I first joined, and I truly wanted to pay that forward, so it was pretty much right after I joined that I started helping as many here as possible. And, yes…where DO the years go?!! Talk to you again, soon Pat, and thanks again!

Comments are closed.