Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 907 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  netge 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I passed along the clothing recipes I received from a good friend. I tried finding it and I kept getting pop ups on my iPad saying I’ve been hacked. I changed my Webkinz password 3 times that day. I’m so grateful she shared it with me! Looks like a day off for the moderators. I hope you had a good weekend! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Thanks so much – and sorry you were hacked but glad you got going aging again. Hope you have a supr July 4th. Several of my neighbors been shooting off fireworks past couple of nicghts – so pretty. I can see our town’s fireworks tonite from my kitchen window too. Thanks for all you’ve sent – Love and hugs, lil sis. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I’m loving the dispenser foods! Thank you for sending them!! You didn’t mention the wallpaper and flooring but I’m pretty sure you sent them. If so, THANK YOU so incredibly much! I love this Surf Shack theme! The shower looks amazing! Have a wonderful 4th of July celebration! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Yep, it was me and the wallpaper – have to send my little sis hers when I get mine each month. It’s pretty, that’s for sure. Glad you like the dispenser foods. I’ve got more to send. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 PS Ultra, Thanks for the clothing – just put in clothing machine and wow, what a lovely dress. Thanks so much and thanks for letting me know too that’s what they were for. You rock, lil sis. Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, you’re the best big sister ever! THANK YOU so incredibly much for spoiling me! I love getting the wallpaper/flooring! I have such a limited selection in the Wshop. I’m hoping they will show my room designs, so you and Roxy can see what I have done with your generous gifts! Thanks again! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@netge wow! Thank you so much for the beds! You saved me from having to use my precious berries! You have no idea how happy that made me! I wish they would moderate today but looks like it’s a holiday in Canada. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@Amygirl113, I want to apologise for turning down your invitation to play in the Tournament area, but I was in the middle of a difficult Kinzpost job and rushing to get finished before my son gets home from work and I have to cook dinner. I’d just noticed it was past 5pm here and I was behind after having had a day of interruptions. Hopefully I’ll be free to play with you next time and will look forward to it. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs, netge

Amygirl113

@netge Oh, no problem at all, I understand. I’ve had to pass on requests too at times. Be glad to play with you anytime. Have a super 4th of July. Love, Pat

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 thank you for everything! You have been so amazing to me!! I am so incredibly blessed to have you for such a dear friend! So far I only have the polarberry fairy. I’m starting to panic but maybe they will have the fairies next year or better yet maybe they will find a way to make them sendable! Have a wonderful week! And keep your fingers crossed that they show my Save the Monarchs room! YES, I finally submitted a room design! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, I posted a reply to your message on the “I Need This Item” forum but wanted to reply here, too, just to make sure you saw it…I’m beyond thrilled that you submitted your Save the Monarchs design; it sounds incredible, and I can’t wait to see it!!! I managed to get a few extras of the Goo Goo Berry Fairy and wish so badly that I could send you one (or anyone else in need of one); really hate it when such adorable items like that aren’t sendable/tradeable. If there’s anything at all you can think of that you need for the rooms you’re working on, please let me know, and I’ll be more than happy to send over whatever I have. Have a fabulous upcoming weekend, my friend! Extra Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I’m pretty excited about my monarch room. I wouldn’t have this room if it were for you, Pat and @bananasbw and I am extremely grateful to all of you! The butterfly panels are in my spring room. I’m not 100% satisfied with that room or title. I’ll let you know if I need anything. Thank you for ALL you have given me since I’ve met you!! I’m so incredibly grateful! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@netge I’m so sorry I missed your note! I was on at 5:30 today because storms rolled through, which woke me up. I’ll get up tomorrow at 5:30. No worries about it being so early, I can go back to sleep! Can’t wait! Please bring your adorable bunny! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@netge I’m sorry my app kept crashing. I’m on an old iPad. It’s also hard to type on. But I still had fun with our babies. I think you said you can’t spark sapphire. That’s so sad because she’s gorgeous. Will you keep her a baby? (I’m assuming it’s a girl). Have a great rest of your day! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, that’s ok, my baby kept disappearing each time I tried to move it from one ride to another and I had to go back to the house to get it back visible in the buggy again. Then my baby bear kept asking for things, which it normally never does, must have been a bit jealous of baby bunny. I had fun as well. I don’t believe I can spark sapphire, so will probably keep her as a baby. Have a great rest of your day as well. Love and hugs, netge

Comments are closed.