Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 907 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  netge 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

netge

@ultrasonic3, I have sent you all the items for the Civilisation theme. I have sent multiples of some I think you would need more of. Please could you let me know if you need any further items to finish your room. @lilmarie2013 kindly let me have the dining table, as I found I didn’t have extra of that item. I think some rares are rarer than others. I hope you enjoy the room, as I know you love purple. Are you missing any rares you need for other rooms? I may have them and can send. Love and hugs, netge

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@netge THANK YOU so much for helping me with that theme! I’m so excited, because it’s such a pretty purple! @lilmarie2013 THANK YOU for the Dining Table. I’ll try to get on later today and see if I’m missing anything. I need to do some chores this afternoon. Have a wonderful rest of your day. Love and hugs, Ultra

lilmarie2013

@ultrsonic. You’re Welcome. Happy to help out. What prizes from the mobile wheel are you looking for? I have gotten into the routine of spinning it every day again :)

ultrasonic3

@lilmarie2013 Pat has 6 accounts but doesn’t have the mobile app. I help her each month. She has plenty of the sweater but would love to have once of each of the rest of the prizes for each account. If you have extras, I’m sure she would love them! Thank you! Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilmarie2013

@ultrasonic. Hey hey I have 14 accounts so I’m sure I’ll have plenty of extras. Nothing new on there and was surprised to see the retired blooming theme table show up on it. Hope you’re having luck with Wacky :). If it gets fixed I’ll be able to send out the new ring pops. Currently they can not be sent through kinz post. Have a Wacky day :)

netge

@ultrasonic3, it was lovely to meet you in the Next park today and be able to see your grey cat. I will send you the theme I mentioned. I decided to buy some more diamonds and have sparked 2 babies. One is a blue deer with multi coloured eyes, but the other is a rare, I think it is a puppy, even though neither of it’s parents are. The latter is also offered as a limited edition plush to purchase, but I don’t think I can as I am not in the US. It’s very pretty and they’re both in the new wizard room in the main house. Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge I’m so glad things worked out today! I really enjoyed our time. The message pop ups are gone so quickly that sometimes I couldn’t read it all before it disappeared. And it’s hard to type on my phone screen, but other than that it was so much fun! I had a few typos so “I’m so silly” kept popping up. I’ll check out your babies later this afternoon. I can’t wait to see your baby deer’s eyes! THANK YOU so incredibly much for the wonderful gifts! I really appreciate your help! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

You’re so welcome for the Trading Card 2.0 items, Ultra…I really like that theme, too! Let me know if you have any other 2.0 items in your dock, aside from the two that I sent, and I’ll check around to see what other pieces I can find for you. So glad you’re able to save some of the caterpillars…That’s awesome! Check with @bananasbw first to see when would work best for her, and then let’s all plan to meet up at 7 pm in Park 16, either tomorrow or sometime next week. ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I don’t have any of the Trading Card 2.0 items except the dresser and stove that you sent. I would love to be able to create a room! I hope you find some extras in your dock! Maybe @bananasbw will see this. If not, I’ll post a message in the other forum. She’s an amazing friend! I’m so glad I discovered Webkinz Newz and met Pat and then discovered the trading forum. I’ve been so blessed with so many amazing friends! I’ll check back tomorrow. Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

bananasbw

Okay, I’m here now! :D @Roxy616 & @ultrasonc3…I have free time this week so let me know where & when we can all meet up. I’ll do my best checking in here for any updates. Meanwhile, I have an item of interest & will post in the other forum. Have a good day! (((hugs))) & keep smiling!

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 @bananasbw how does Wednesday or Thursday night at 7:00 sound? Park 16 kinzchat plus.

bananasbw

Either night works for me & I have a special guest who would like to join us :D

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 @bananasbw Roxy gets to decide! I’m excited about the mystery guest! There are a couple of people that come to mind that were active when I joined the forum, that I don’t hear from anymore. I’m hoping it’s one of them because I miss them both!!

bananasbw

I’ll keep checking to see what Roxy has chosen :D If she doesn’t reply today, then would that be a no-go for tonight Ultra?

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, @bananasbw, I’m stopping by my dad’s house this evening to spend some time with him and won’t be home until later, but tomorrow (Thursday) evening sounds great if you both can make it then. If not, then just let me know what other evening will work best for both of your schedules, and I’ll be there (just hope I don’t have trouble this time and keep getting kicked back to the home page like before, but if something strange like that happens, please know that I didn’t just up and leave in mid-visit without at least saying goodbye). Looking forward to meeting up with you both! I’ll bring Halo, my Snow Soft Kitty (she’s appropriately dressed in an Angel costume!)…Let me know which pets you’ll have with you, and I’ll see you both tomorrow night at 7 pm, Park 16, on KinzChat Plus (unless it needs rescheduled) ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

hey @ultrasonic3…I hope you see this today. Definitely will be there tonight & my pet is a monkey whose name you will recognize :D Looking forward to this, as well as our mystery guest…see you then!

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Be sure and click on the planter I’ll be senind you tomorrow (Thurs) – I got two of them and gotta share with my lil sis. I’m about out of new dispenser foods to send – anything else you are looking for I might have? Going to lunch tomorrow with a couple gals I used to work with who are still working.. Our weather has been great too this summer. Glad you like hearing about my little day trips i take – love sharing them with you. I think Liz, Judy and I are going to Ft Wayne on Fri – it’s about 35 miles from here and we love to go to the “big city”. LOL Will hit the mall and go to our fave rest. for lunch and see what else looks good. They have a really good drive-in rest. with the car hops that has been there forever – we LOVE their onion rings and burgers are good and rootbeer in a mug. they have oldies music playing. We have all gone there since we were little kids. YUM. Lots of love and hugs, lil sis. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 THANK YOU so incredibly much Pat, for the Patio Plant! I LOVE patio plants! You’re the best! The drive-in restaurant sounds really neat! I can almost taste your meal! I’m looking for the Football Grill and Neogothic Piano (I have no idea how it was awarded so I don’t know how hard it is to get). Any chance you have an extra Rainbow Panda Plush? Next week I hope to post in the My Want List forum a list of clothes I need to complete outfits. Let me know when you want to go to the park again. I’ll bring Rascal my raccoon. He’s the reason I have a Webkinz account lol. He’s so soft. Why don’t they make plushies like they used to? I go to a used toy store and sometimes get lucky. Thanks again for being the best big sister EVER!!!!! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I’ve just sent you the piano and panda – haven’t seen the football grill at all in my accts. – looked it up to see what it looked like and I don’t even remember seeing it, so I probably don’t have it either. What day and time and which room do you want to meet in next week – Mon. or Tues? Bobby wants to play again too with you. He loved swinging and sliding and teetertottering and picking up trash and climbing the trees and just walking around – let me know. Can’t wait. Well, heading out to pick up Judy and Liz – have a super weekend and lots of love and hugs lil sis. Big sis Pat PS – agree on the plushies – miss finding them in the stores around – really miss them.

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!! Pat, you should have seen my face! THANK YOU so incredibly much for the piano! I love that theme and was really hopeful, but didn’t think anyone would have extra. Tell me where it’s from, how was it awarded? Thank you for the rainbow plush and other goodies too! You made my day!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Lots of love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Can you look – did I send you a purse cottage – it is red checked and looks like a purse? I think I did but not sure. Not sure where I got the piano. Pulled it up on the items listings and says PSI and also on wish list. I only had 2 of them, so I’m thinking might have gotten it with a pet. I’m sure if had been wish item, I’d have gotten one for each of my accts and I didn’t, but just not sure. Have a super week, lil sis. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

AuntietoEW

Hi @ultrasonic3 and Amygirl113. The Neo Gothic Piano is a retired adoption exclusive. It was available from August 2013 to October 2014. It matches other pieces in the Neo Gothic rare theme. It was available once on a Super Wheel. There is an Webkinznewz article called “Rare Theme Showcase: Neo Gothic Theme”. You can see the pictures and names of every item in the collection. That is all I could find on the Neo Gothic Piano. It is a great theme. AuntietoEW

Amygirl113

Thanks so much for the info. Glad to read the history on it – just couldn’t remember Thanks again. Pat

ultrasonic3

@auntietoEW thank you for letting us know. I’m really missing webkinz Insider which I found much easier to find things. It is a great theme! One of my favorites! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@netge I completely understand! They must be short staff. Yes, let’s try for Friday and I will bring my orange cat. I’m friends with @blurayne so if she sees this maybe she will visit my home to see if she can see my grey tabby. Take care, love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, I’ll see you there tomorrow at the usual time. I have made some enquiries and it seems this is a problem with the cats that everyone on Next has. Hopefully they fix it soon and I hope I will be able to see your orange cat tomorrow. Love and hugs, netge

Comments are closed.