Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 907 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  netge 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Oh, that was so much fun. Sorry takes me a little bit to talk – bifocals and that itty bitty print is my excuse. LOL have a super time in the UP and know you will. Love it up there. See ya when you get back. Love and hugs, lil sis. You’re the best. Big sis Pat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 @bananasbw tonight at 7:00 Park 16 in kinzchat plus. Remember NO personal information can be given. I don’t want any of us chat banned. Roxy is bring Halo, her Snow Soft Kitty and I’ll bring Snowball my Snowy Retriever. I’m looking forward to it. I’ll try to stay on for a half hour, my computer overheats running Webkinz. See you tonight! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, See you, @bananasbw, and our special guest tonight at 7! Should we meet over by the swings in front of the stage again? ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

Half hour is good!

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Yeah, that cottage is so cute. Enjoy AND have a super vacation – I LOVE the UP. Slways so much to see and do. I saw you guys were rainy this morning – ours is to come about supper time and tonite. Have 99deg heat index right now. What day and time and playground room works for you? Hope we can connect and if not – after you get back. Love and hugs, lil sis. Big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 PS – If you get over to Mackinac Island when up UP way – I think there used to be a butterfly museum or gardens or something over there. Been years ago that I saw it – not sure if still there or not. I’ll wait till you get back next Sat. to send stuff next week. Since you can’t get on other than doing the WOW – don’t want to fill up your mailbox. Have a super time. I love it up there. Love and hugs galore, lil sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I’m flexible today and tomorrow. Let’s stick with Park 16 since this worlds well for meeting friends. I’ll bring Snowball my Snow retriever so Bobby has another Dog! Thank you so much for today’s gifts!! Love the Gold! I still need to send yours but wanted to get on the forums first. Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Would tomorrow at 10am work ok for you. Or whatever time. I normally get up about 9am. park 16 and I’ll have Bobby. thanks for all you sent – always super. Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 10:00 it is! Park 16 at the swings by the stage. See you tomorrow! Love and hugs, little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so incredibly much for theTrading Card 2.0 Bed, Dining Table and Fridge! I’m so excited to make a new room!!!! I love them and the wheel prizes you’ve been sending! I really appreciate your help!! Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I don’t believe I have a red checked purse cottage. Do you know the name of it? That way I can search my dock. I tried finding a picture online to jog my memory, but I haven’t found one yet. I’ll start searching rooms, but I don’t think I have it. I’ll look later, I really need to get outside and do chores. THANK YOU so incredibly much for the Little Llama Wallpaper and Flooring. You’re the best big sister EVER!!!!!! I hope they show some of my rooms so you can see what I have done with your generous gifts! So far I am doing horrible on the Mobile wheel, lots of Kinzcash, but hopefully my luck will change! Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I’ts called purse cottage. I’ll go ahead and send it to you tomorrow – I think this is the one I had for you. If I already sent you one, feel free to send to another friend who you think might like it. And you are very welcome on the Llama paper – I love those monthly rooms they’ve been doing lately and hope to see some of your rooms one day. Have fun. Thanks for all you’ve been sending – love it all. Lots of love and hugs, lil sis. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! Thank you so much, I can’t wait to see it! I had such a busy day! I just sent your gifts. Which items on the mobile wheel are you hoping to get? And did I send enough last month? I still have maybe one or two of the three you asked for, but I lost track if I sent you enough. Thank you again for the wallpaper and flooring! Did you get the Llama? It’s so cute! If so, what did you name it? I better sign off. Talk to you tomorrow. Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I’m good to go on last month’s mobile prizes – thats so very much, and I can use any on this month’s. Love that basket of food – that looks sooooo good. And have always loved the little flower table. Don’t worry on the sweater – know I have a bunch of them somewhere. but the others are super. Thanks so much. Well, heading over to WW – have a good day. We’re to get to 100deg heat index again today and some strong storms tonite. Hope not too bad and not bad for you guys either. Yep, I got the Llama and names him Henry. He’s cute. Lots of love and hugs, lil sis. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 oh my goodness that purse cottage is way prettier than I imagined!! THANK YOU so incredibly much!!!!!!! I agree the basket of food looks so yummy! We have a rainy morning, we needed it! Heads up, next week I’m heading to the UP. Won’t be back until Sunday the 14th so I won’t be playing. I can spin the wheel on my phone but won’t do much else since the screen is so small. Maybe we can meet up in the park before then, otherwise we can when I get back. Thank you for everything! I am forever grateful to you! Lots of love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Comments are closed.