Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 907 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  netge 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@lilmarie2103 THANK YOU so incredibly much for sending all the mobile prizes for me to pass on the Pat! I really appreciate it. Sandmania was helping but I think she’s too busy with work. It was great chatting with you last night. I hope the 4 of us can do it again soon! Have a wonderful weekend/week. Love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so much for all the gifts and for meeting with me! I’m running behind today and will send my thank yous via kinzpost when I get home from my friends house. Did you send me something from the estore? If so, THANK YOU so incredibly much! I’m so happy to complete my outfit! I’ll check back in this afternoon. I’ll miss you next week and hope you have a wonderful week!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

I did, and I’m glad you were able to complete your outfit…Just wanted to double check to make sure you also have the dress; if not, I’ll send you one. Will miss you, too, but I hope you have an amazing time and make lots of wonderful new memories!!! Lots of Love and Hugs Right Back, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU my dear, sweet friend! I hope you realize how AMAZING you are! I do have the dress and shoes and now the wig! A complete outfit! I’m really good at remembering who gives me room items. You are about the only one who sends me estore clothes so my guess is you sent me the dress and shoes when I was working on my Nafaria room. I cannot thank you enough! The estore definitely sells beautiful items! Halo is such a beautiful pet! How many kitties do you have? I hope you have a wonderful weekend/week/weekend. I hope you’re on the forums on the 15th! Take care of yourself! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 thank you so much for meeting me at the park!! My computer was overheating that’s why I left. I’m on my iPad now. I have to leave soon (going to a friend’s house) so I’ll send your gifts this afternoon. Thank you for everything! We can resume gift exchanging on the 14th. I’ll miss you! Hope you and Big Red have good weather to get out next week. And you’re right, Bobby looks AMAZING in that white cap! Lots of love and hugs, little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, That was so much fun – love playing with you and Bobby had a ball too. Thanks for all you send – love it all. And have a super trip – will miss you, but know you’ll have a great time up in UP. So much awesome stuff up there to do. I’ll be with you virtually. And Big Red and me hope to get some rides in too. Thanks so much for being my lil sis. Lots of love and hugs, Big sis Pat

Comments are closed.