Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 1,136 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  bananasbw 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so much for your touching messages about my Save the Monarchs room! It meant the world to me to read your messages! I am thrilled that they showed my room, even though it was not submitted correctly. I hope you have had a great week! I missed you!!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Missed you so much but so glad you had a wonderful vacation. Loved your postcards you sent Bobby. He did too. Hope you didn’t get too much rain, saw UP was getting some. Where all did you go? I love it up there. I used to have a friend who lived in Marquette, so would go over that way sometimes, and love the Soo and see the boats go thru the locks. So many pretty things up there. Had some good top down weather for Big Red. A friend who lives in Las Vegas stopped in yesterday on her way to Ohio to see relatives and we drove around a bit – lovely day. Have a good year in school this year. Thanks for all you’ve sent. Always love it all. Love and hugs, lil sis. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! I missed you too! We went all the way to the Keweenaw Peninsula! So much history up there with the Copper Mining. We toured the Quincy Mine which was amazing! What a rough life those miners lived! Very pretty up in Copper Harbor and the Pictured Rocks boat cruise in Munising was so much fun! Most of the time the weather was great! Are there any wheel prizes you still need? I lost track of what I’ve sent. @lilmarie2013 has kindly sent me a bunch! Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, So glad you had such a wonderful trip. I was at Copper Harbor area way back when and love the picture rocks too. They are so gorgeous. Love Tahquamenon falls (sp) too. Loved reading about your trip. I think I’m good on the WOW mobile – thanks so much and thanks to lilmarie for helping. Anything you are looking for? Have a super week, lil sis. Love you and lots of hugs. Big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Welcome back – hope you like the wallpaper I just sent. Enjoy. Love and hugs, lil sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygil113 oh my goodness Pat, THANK YOU for the wallpaper! It is so cool! I came here to thank you because I had a sneaking suspicion it was from you! You so generously gift me such fun wallpaper to decorate with! Did you see my Save the Monarchs room in the room designs August 6?? I hope they show more of my rooms so you can see what I have done with your generous gifts! I have been to Tahquamenon Falls too! It’s so exciting to chat with someone who knows the UP! Thank you for being the best big sister ever! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@lilmarie2103 THANK YOU so incredibly much for sending all the mobile prizes for me to pass on the Pat! I really appreciate it. Sandmania was helping but I think she’s too busy with work. It was great chatting with you last night. I hope the 4 of us can do it again soon! Have a wonderful weekend/week. Love and hugs, Ultra

lilmarie2013

@ultra. Hey hey you’re welcome. I have more to send over. Oddly been getting a lot of kc. Not many of the wacky juice box but still lots of spinning to do before the wheels change. Congrats on having your room featured. Hope you’re having a fun vacation :)

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so much for all the gifts and for meeting with me! I’m running behind today and will send my thank yous via kinzpost when I get home from my friends house. Did you send me something from the estore? If so, THANK YOU so incredibly much! I’m so happy to complete my outfit! I’ll check back in this afternoon. I’ll miss you next week and hope you have a wonderful week!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

I did, and I’m glad you were able to complete your outfit…Just wanted to double check to make sure you also have the dress; if not, I’ll send you one. Will miss you, too, but I hope you have an amazing time and make lots of wonderful new memories!!! Lots of Love and Hugs Right Back, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU my dear, sweet friend! I hope you realize how AMAZING you are! I do have the dress and shoes and now the wig! A complete outfit! I’m really good at remembering who gives me room items. You are about the only one who sends me estore clothes so my guess is you sent me the dress and shoes when I was working on my Nafaria room. I cannot thank you enough! The estore definitely sells beautiful items! Halo is such a beautiful pet! How many kitties do you have? I hope you have a wonderful weekend/week/weekend. I hope you’re on the forums on the 15th! Take care of yourself! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 thank you so much for meeting me at the park!! My computer was overheating that’s why I left. I’m on my iPad now. I have to leave soon (going to a friend’s house) so I’ll send your gifts this afternoon. Thank you for everything! We can resume gift exchanging on the 14th. I’ll miss you! Hope you and Big Red have good weather to get out next week. And you’re right, Bobby looks AMAZING in that white cap! Lots of love and hugs, little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, That was so much fun – love playing with you and Bobby had a ball too. Thanks for all you send – love it all. And have a super trip – will miss you, but know you’ll have a great time up in UP. So much awesome stuff up there to do. I’ll be with you virtually. And Big Red and me hope to get some rides in too. Thanks so much for being my lil sis. Lots of love and hugs, Big sis Pat

Comments are closed.