Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 1,138 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Amygirl113 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! Thank you so much for sharing your UP adventures! I wanted to let you know school starts up tomorrow. I will play daily but won’t be on the forums until Friday. When I get really busy I might not have time to send gift/thank you notes until Friday. If I catch you on Webkinz on the weekends I’ll go to Park 16. Maybe we can connect! Thank you for everything!!!!!! I’ll miss you terribly. Thank you for being the best big sister ever! Love and hugs, little sis Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Have a super year at school and while we’ll all miss you, I understand completely. though and school and your activities come first. We all love WW so much, but I know how it was before I retired and sometimes work got in the way. LOL But catch ya on Friday’s here at forums and hopefully we can meet in the park sometime. Thanks for all you send and love it all. I’ll always be here for you if you ever need an ear to listen or just talk to. Love and lots of hugs, lil sis. You’re the best. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@netge I hope you are feeling better! I tried this morning to visit your new baby and home. I updated the app but it was not working well. Are you having any troubles? Thank you so much for the seeds!! I love my vegetable gardens so it was a perfect gift! School starts up tomorrow so if I will be getting on the forums on Friday’s and might not respond to kinzposts until Friday depending on my work load. Thank you for everything! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, I’m not too bad, still not quite right, but quietly getting on with things. I have another new baby bunny since then, so there are two rare baby bunnies now. I bought a ginger cat yesterday and crossed it with my rare rabbit and got a beautiful rare ginger/brown bunny I called Topaz, due to his colouring. I wish one of them would feature in the weekly baby showcase. My app is working ok and I like the new school option in Next. Glad you liked the vegetable seeds. I saw the butterfly belt yesterday on offer at a time I thought you would probably still be at school, so I bought it for you and sent it so you wouldn’t miss out. I hope you’re enjoying school. Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge THANK YOU so much for the Butterfly Belt, I love it! I am having trouble loading your rooms when I visit. It’s empty, no pets or furniture. I’ll dig into it on Friday. We have a holiday weekend in the states. I hope you start feeling much better, like at 100% soon! Take care of yourself and have a wonderful week. Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, I know you’re checking with lisag to see if she still needs any pieces from the Retro Rainbow theme, but I still have several boxes I’m not using so wanted to double check with you in case there are any items you may still need from that theme. Also, I currently have two Jumbleberry and two Sugarberry jars filled, and a Pickleberry jar very nearly filled, so I wanted to see what prizes you’d like to have from those. Do you have a Pickleberry Bear or Wig yet, or would you prefer one of the older prizes? Anyway, let me know your top choices from both the Jumbleberry and Sugarberry prizes (two for each) and which Pickleberry prize you’d most like to have, and I’ll send them right over! I’ve been meaning to ask this and keep forgetting, but I think you created a Zumwhere-themed room from some of the items you received, didn’t you? If so, I have two windows I didn’t end up using (changed my mind and went with another style from the Z-Shop) and thought maybe you might like these for your room–window frames are purple and they have a cloudy Zum scene. Have a

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Oh my goodness Roxy, THANK YOU so much!!! Thanks to your help I am all set with the Retro Rainbow Theme and even submitted a design using it! Although after I submitted it I realized I forgot to add the rug and wall hanging. I would love the Jumbleberry bear and Farmerhouse Shelf, Sugarberry Bear, Jug of Sugarberry, and the Pickleberry Wig (I have the bear). You’re the BEST friend ever!!!!! I would LOVE the windows for my Zumwhere room!! I don’t have any windows for that room yet! You have no idea how happy you have made me this summer!! Thank you for all your help with things I was missing! I feel so blessed to have you for my friend. I hope you realize just how amazing you are!!! Lots and lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, I absolutely LOVE the Skater Kat Outfit!! I immediately dressed Jasper in it and he looks amazing!! Where is that from? You’re the BEST big sister ever! I hope you know how much I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for me! You helped me so much when I was in an emotional turmoil last summer. You have generously gifted me so much. I feel so bad that I can’t give you something amazing. Sending lots of love and hugs to my amazing sister! I’m very blessed to have met you, almost 3 years ago! Your forever grateful little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, looks like that outfit was floaty clicky from 2013. I searched on Newz blog search box for skater kat outfit and pulled up a little article on it. Had a coup0le extra from my spare accts. I have so thought of my fantastic lil sis. Have a super week. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, More UP stuff. I didn’t see a bear but we did see a moose one time – man, they are big. So cool. Have you been to Whitefish Point to see the shipwreck museum & area where Edmund Fitzgerald ship sunk. So pretty up there. We ate at Clyde’s Drive-in a lot at St Ignace & once at the Soo. At the Soo, the car hop said to watch the sea gulls, they like to swipe food. She put our tray down on our car window, walked away & one swooped in & stole an onion ring. LOL It was so funny. Have a wonderful week. Lots of love & hugs.You’re the best sister EVER. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat, the only moose I saw were swimming in Lake Superior. They are huge animals though! Were you hiking? I had to laugh out loud on your seagull story! They are thieves! We had one swoop down and steal a hot dog off a grill! I thought, you fool you’re probably burning your mouth. I have not been to Whitefish point yet either! Maybe next summer we will explore that area! You’re giving me lots of ideas for our trip next year, THANK YOU!!!!!!! Have a wonderful week! Lots of love and hugs, little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 LOL on your hotdog. We saw the moose just standing along side the road. So cool. Whitefish Point is just relaxing – nice sandy beach & museum for shipwrecks & sailing stuff. Can’t see Edmund Fitzgerald ship of course, as it’s on the bottom of the lake about 15 mi or so from shore, but it’s a nice tribute area to them & nice pretty drive up there & back. Love it in UP & know you do too. Have a great week, lil sis. Thanks for all you send. Love it all – & you. Big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, No, doggone it, never saw a bear up in UP – so glad you did tho and glad you were in a car too. There are lots of Agawa Canyon train trip brochures all over the place up there. They had good food on the train. We had breakfast and lunch on it. I have been thru Petoskey before and came home that way a ocuple times when went to Holland before I came on home. Over the years, tried different routes up and back, just to see different areas. Shortest route is I-69 to US 127 that hooks on to I-75, but have gone up Lk Mich US 31 and 131 area routes and other ways too. Fun seeing different areas. Also came home around the thumb one time but was disappointed didn’t see more of the lake on the road we were on. Just countryside. Have a super weekend. Love you. Big sis Pat

Comments are closed.