Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 1,138 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Amygirl113 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I want to thank you again for the incredibly generous gifts you gave me! I’m so glad I could thank you “in person”. I’m so excited to make some new rooms, designs ideas are flowing through my head! I wanted to let you know that I won’t make it to the park on Friday night. My Saturday looks pretty busy as well but maybe we can meet on Sunday. If you can’t, I completely understand! This is going to be an incredibly busy week and I will probably log on to send acorns and only do a few of the dailies. I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to get on the forums on Friday’s but at least I can leave messages on the weekends even though you can’t read them until Monday. Have a wonderful week! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! THANK YOU so much for the amazing gifts! I love your messages and I am so sorry I haven’t been able to answer until Saturday’s. This week is going to be extremely busy and I might miss sending notes/gifts but will try real hard to make sure I log on to send acorns. Thank you so much for helping me with PAN. I try real hard to find you things you can use in your room designs. The clothing were recipes for the clothing machine, thanks to a dear friend! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, little sis Ultra

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I’ll be there tonight although I’m not sure which park. And I don’t think it will be too hard to find you girls. Also a possibility of Lil Marie :D Bananas will be wearing his pumpkin mask so you will definitely know it is him. See you then & looking forward to seeing everyone.

Roxy616

Park 16 on KinzChat Plus at 7 pm…We will be at the picnic table in the back, near the theater stage. Yay, I’m so glad you can make it, @bananasbw, and hope lilmarie can as well. Really looking forward to it, too! See you then ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Forgot to mention that I’ll have my Autumn Bunny named “Pecan.”

frankie98

Hey bananasbw:) Happy you can join in tonight I think park 16 in Kinz chat Plus! I see Roxy is responding so I’m sure she will give you the details. I will bring Ashley and make sure she keeps her claws to herself LOL!!! Not sure which costume I will have her ware. Halloween in WW is my favorite so many cute outfits:)

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra (i also posted a message on page 58 earlier this week for you). Hope you had a grat week. good here. Getting colder tho and maybe yesterday’s 85deg temp might have been last day to get Big Red’s lid down this year – never know tho. Hope not. Thanks for all you’ve been sending. Love it all. Have a super weekend and lots of love and hugs lil sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! I left you a message above yesterday but just had to write another one! THANK YOU so incredibly much for the wallpaper and flooring! I love them! I have a busy week so I won’t be able to respond until Sunday and I’ll probably miss some days of gift giving. I hope you have a wonderful week! Thank you for being the best big sister ever! Lots of love and hugs, little sis Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, You may not see this until tomorrow (Friday), but wanted you to know I’m SO VERY SORRY that I missed you at the park yesterday evening and feel just awful that you were left there waiting on me to show. I sent you a reply that said “See you in Webkinz World” after I saw your invite just before 6 pm when I got home from work and had every intention of meeting up with you at 7 pm, but I ended up falling asleep at some point after I sent the reply and didn’t wake up until 10:30 that night. Because I never sleep well and will normally be running on anywhere between 2 to 4 hrs. of sleep during the day, I end up doing this in the evening sometimes, despite trying my hardest to stay awake…I’m not even aware that I HAVE fallen asleep, until I wake up a few hours later, realizing I’ve slept through the evening and missed dinner. Makes it harder to fall back asleep at the time I SHOULD be going to bed, and so the cycle repeats of never getting enough rest. If you do see this and are free tonight

Roxy616

Oops, got cut off…If you happen to be free this evening, I’d love to try again (I promise to stay awake and actually make it to the park this time!)…If so, just send me a message like before, saying “Meet Me in Webkinz World This Evening,” and I’ll be there at our picnic table. If you can’t make it, I completely understand, and again, I can’t tell you how sorry I am about not making it last night, after I had said I would. Regardless of tonight, are you still planning to get together tomorrow on Friday at our usual time? I spoke with Frankie, and she will be there…Not sure if anyone else would like to join in, but hopefully @bananasbw, @lilmarie2013, and/or @blurayne will be able to join us. If I don’t see you tonight, then I’ll see you tomorrow if we’re still on for then. ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Hey! Sorry for jumping in! Ooh, is it alright I come sometime? I see you all are on right now(7:13 PM EST), but I don’t want to come if I’m an uninvited guest, haha.

Comments are closed.