Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 1,138 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Amygirl113 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 @lilmarie2013 I’m so glad you two are alright! I hope you didn’t have any loved ones where the hurricane hit the hardest! That must have been so scary! I have never been in a hurricane or tropical storm! Hope to see you Friday night! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@blurayne THANK YOU so incredibly much for the amazing gifts you sent my way. I did NOT have any of them and am so grateful for them. Please let me know if you need any more of the acorn collection or fall fest prizes because I would love to help you out!! Have a wonderful week!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Boy, this week went fast. Thanks for the clothing items – figured they were for the recipe clothing item and they were. Thanks so much. And thanks for all you send – always great things. Getting colder here – fall is here and I see one tree turning colors down the block from me. Brett picked up Big Red on Tues and got her all washed and waxed inside and out for winter – she looks so pretty. Hope school going well. Take care and have a super weekend. Lots of love and hugs, lil sis. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 hi Pat! So Big Red is going into hibernation lol. Do you have a “winter” car? THANK YOU so much for all you have been sending! I’m sorry I missed a couple of days. Now that you have finished helping me with foods, shall we just stop sending to/from your other account? Thanks to all your help and my other friends I think I’m getting caught up on what I have missed. I’m wondering though, are some of the room themes missing pieces? For example the Painted Glass Theme has no storage (dresser or wardrobe). Did it offer one and then stop? Also want to make sure you saw my thank you note on the previous page! I love the wallpaper/flooring! You’re the best! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultras – LOVE the glampire wallpaper and fllor – Thanks sooooooo much. You’re the best. Have a good rest of the weekend. Lots of love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! THANK YOU so incredibly much for the gifts! I love the patio plant. Roxy helped me a lot with the glampire room theme. I’m hoping to help you. I have until the end of the month to raise the funds to buy what you need. Leave me a list of what you have so far. I remember sending you and Roxy a few items last year, but ran out of money. I’m so glad they have it back this year because I love this theme! Have a wonderful week! Lots of love and hugs, little sis Ultra

frankie98

Roxy, Bananas, and Ultra:) It was so wonderful meeting up with you all in the park Friday evening. It was the perfect start to my weekend. I hope we can do it again. I have a Hurricane headed my way so not sure what my Internet situation will be on Friday:( I am praying for the best:) Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

@frankie98, I had a really great time getting together with everyone, too…It was so much fun!!! Keeping you and all those within your area in my thoughts and prayers that it doesn’t sustain any significant damage from the hurricane and that everyone will come through safely…Please keep me updated when you can (if you’re able and the power/internet isn’t down) so that I know you and Mickey are okay. Would absolutely LOVE to meet up again whenever you and the others are available, so just let me know, and I’m there!!! Stay safe, my dear friend, and know that I’m thinking of you ~ Sending Lots of Love and Hugs Your Way, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@frankie98…I really enjoyed my time with all of you & it sure made my night. Seems I should have checked to see if the washrooms were open at the other end of the park because apparently they close up @ 6:00, LOL. On a serious note, If Ian is the hurricane you are expecting, it is also heading Lilmarie’s way too. Will be thinking of you both & to anyone else who will be affected. And ditto to what Roxy said :D. @Roxy616…I won’t be able to attend Friday night. Maybe we can postpone til the following week in case Frankie is without power…just a thought! Take care you gals…love & (((hugs))) bananasbw :D

frankie98

I didn’t know lilmarie was in my area! I will be thinking of her and praying for all of us in the path of this monster storm:( Just prepared as much as possible and waiting…

bananasbw

@frankie98…She is more to the north of you but when I had seen the direction of this hurricane on the news, it was headed her way. It could change its path but who knows at this time. Keep safe my friend! It just breaks my heart to see the destruction Fiona has caused & now Ian. Prayers & thoughts for everyone affected :(

Roxy616

I didn’t know lilmarie was also in that area, either, but hoping with all my heart that everyone in the path of the approaching storm stays safe and well. <3

lilmarie2013

@frankie98. Hey hey I’m much further north and more inland so hopefully the force will have abated some as it heads my way. I’m right on the cusp of the projected path but the coastline is under evacuation orders. Expecting heavy rains and wind late Friday night to early am Saturday morning. My state has already sent power crews and volunteers to a holding area in your state. Once the storm has receded they’ll be sent on to the hardest hit areas. Keeping you and everyone in surrounding areas in thoughts and well wishes. This storm is quite unusual and far reaching.

bananasbw

@frankie98…I’m so glad lilmarie straightened this out. Geography was not one of my strong subjects & when I look at the map on tv, she is only a hop, skip & jump away :D Have a great weekend my dear! Love & (((hugs))) bananasbw

Roxy616

@bananasbw, sounds like a plan…I wholeheartedly agree that we should postpone our get together until the following Friday or whenever works best for everyone, given the approaching severe weather. Will miss all of you and be thinking of you, so just let me know when you’re able to meet again, and I’m there! You take care, too, bananas, and I’ll see you soon (well, the webbie version of you, anyway lol) ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra THANK YOU sooooooo much for the fall fest plants you sent. I needed 2 of them and I know have them. Thanks so much – you are a mind reader lil sis. Are you needing anything from fall fest – I know still have till end of mo. but if you need anything holler and I’ll see what I can do. Have a super week and much love and lots of hugs. Big sis Pat

Comments are closed.