Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 1,158 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Amygirl113 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 oh my goodness Pat, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your estore points with me! My sweet friends have been gifting me with Deluxe but the monthly points stay on their accounts. And rightly so, since they purchased the memberships!!! I LOVE the wallpaper and flooring you have so generously sent me! It’s been such fun expanding my home! I wish they had more to offer in the Wshop, but sadly they don’t. Have a wonderful weekend! Lots of love and hugs, little sis Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, thank you so incredibly much for the Marigold Bed, Table and Chair! I am so excited to add these to my room! You are such an amazing big sister! THANK YOU for adopting me! You will read this on Monday so I hope you have a wonderful week. Lots of love and hugs, little sis Ultra

bananasbw

@ultrasonic3 @Roxy616 & @frankie98…I’ll swing by the park tonight to see if anyone else will be there. If you can make it, that’s great. If you can’t, don’t worry about it. :D

Roxy616

Will be there, @bananasbw…Hope to see everyone! Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

I plan on being there! I hope everyone had a wonderful week!

frankie98

Hope to see you all there! Frankie

frankie98

Hey Roxy and Ultra I FINALLY found the Black Pilgram Hat for Ultra YAY!!! I thought I had one somewhere and there it was. Sorry it took me so long:) Sending your way Ultra! BIg Hugs Frankie:-D

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 oh my goodness Frankie, I cannot thank you enough for completing my outfit that @grandma001 gave me! My little Rascal is wearing it and Brooklyn is wearing the dress @roxy616 so generously sent me so they will look the best on Thanksgiving! THANK YOU everyone! I am so incredibly grateful!! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

frankie98

You are very welcome and I am just glad I was able to find it for you. Every pet needs a Pilgram Hat to wear on Thanksgiving:) I also want to thank you again for your incredibly generous gift of the cute little ghost plushie. The ones from Roxy and You look so cute just like two little friends hanging out together in a ghost infested stable….See you in the park tonight. Hugs Frankie:)

bananasbw

So you are the mystery person eh!, @Roxy616…LOL, Thank you so much for thinking of me. The plant has been placed in the Glampire Girls Potion Room & my Charmed Fox Lilah looks so adorable wearing the dress, which you will see if we get together Friday night. Tomorrow is the final time for the Series 2 Planter Mystery Box. My plan is to pick up only 3 (which I normally do) hoping to get the Sweet Blush Wallpaper. So keep your fingers crossed that it will happen & I will let you know what I get. If I don’t get it then I will stick with the wallpaper & flooring I have already chosen. The Swirly Blue Wallpaper & the Polished Blue Flooring works very well with this Sweet Blush Theme. I have a couch, chair, dresser, wardrobe, 2 rugs, curtains, 2 toy boxes & a bed. Silver side tables, City Styling Lamps, Oak coffee table, Oak bookshelf & the Mod Holiday Tree pulls the room together making it feel very cozy & warm. I am quite pleased with it. Before I forget, please pass on a Thank you to your friend from me. This room wouldn’t be complete

bananasbw

Oops…looks like I was cut off too! Continuing…without her help too. P.S. I really like the Soft Gray Wardrobe with the wallpaper & flooring you sent. Seems like I know what my next project will be :D Big (((hugs))) my friend, Thank you!

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I’m kind of glad I didn’t get the wallpaper after googling to see how it looked in a room. I found the floral border along the top a bit big in design compared to the the furnishings. The Swirly Blue Wallpaper & Polished Blue Flooring is perfect. However, I was lucky & excited to get the Cool Tones Window…whoo hoo!! Definitely a great addition on my next project & I just love how you are keeping me busy…I really appreciate this. Hope you are having a good week! (((hugs))) bananasbw :D

Roxy616

@bananasbw, Sounds like everything worked out for the best, then! Glad you were able to get the window, and let me know how your next project turns out! Hope your week has been great, so far ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…How can I ever Thank you by surprising me with 2 packages with items a girl can only dream of ;D On the first package, & to my astonishment, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…Sweet Dream items, especially the Bed which I really wanted. Then on the second, like WOW!!!…Love the wallpaper & flooring (dresser too!). I was watching tv while playing in my Webkinz account & noticed I had mail. It sure is amazing how I can do 2 things at once…listen to the tv & begin a new room design. Mind you I do look at the tv screen once in a while, lol. Love my new room! Thank you so much! Love & (((hugs))) bananasbw :D

Roxy616

Hi, @bananasbw, You’re so very welcome…I’m glad I could help with those! I purchased extra points during a sale (more than necessary) in preparation for Black Friday, and thought of you when I saw that the Series 1 Planter Mystery Box would be available one final time on Nov. 1, so I got three of them to try for the Sweet Blush items you mentioned (I already had the Toybox from another Planter series, and I know you said you did too but thought it wouldn’t hurt to have an extra). No such luck on the Bed or Curtains when I opened the boxes, but I did manage to get the wallpaper/flooring that is supposed to go with the Sweet Blush Theme, so at least it wasn’t a total disappointment! I checked with a friend and was able to trade with her for the bed and curtains, and am not sure if you got any of the other pieces like the sofa, armchair, or wardrobe, so I included the Soft Gray Wardrobe since that theme seems to blend well with the Sweet Blush items. I have some sofas, a desk, dining tables and chairs left in the Soft Gray, so

Roxy616

Oops…last part got cut off! I was saying, so please let me know if you can use any of those for your room. Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.