Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 157 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Awesome on gettin g your tree up – I love this time of the year too. I have to get mine decorated yet. We got a little snow overnight – just enough to cover the grass, but very pretty out. thanks for the tiles. Have a good weekend. Love and hugs, Pat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, No problem on your being busy – you write when you can. I’ll just ck and reply to yours. I know how busy this season can be. Love and hugs big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Thank you Pat! I hope you have a great week too! We have a little snow as well. Winter advisory for tonight. Take care and stay safe and healthy! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, THANK YOU for the winter windows!! LOVE them and the trees and everything! I’ll try to work on my ski room this afternoon so I can let you know about the ski slopes. Just had to say thank you! Extra love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Glad I can help – just let me know if you need more of anything – I’ll see what I can do. And thanks for the tiles – awesome. Have a super week, little sis. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

frozenanna2

@ultrasonic3, good to have you back! :) – wanted to wish you, Amygirl, and Roxy a GREAT Thanksgiving!!! :D – frozenanna2 ♥

ultrasonic3

Thank you frozenanna!

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, Sorry, didn’t see this post until now but wanted to thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes! I had a really nice Thanksgiving day and hope you did, too! ~ Hugs, Roxy :)

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I’ve been saving the window since I got it just for you for Thanksgiving. Actually have 2 of them so I’ve got one and you’ve got the other. Enjoy. And never fear, I’m not sending anything I really want to keep – and I never want you to do that either for me. And I love every thing you send me and thank you again so much for all you send and for the Next things. You’re awesome, little sis. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving and lots of love and hugs from big sis Pat.

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Awe Pat, that was an AMAZING gift! I really want to send you items you need/want. I have almost $6000 in kinzcash in Next. I hope they have Christmas items I can send you! Please tell me which tiles you are short. I have my quilt rugs made so I’m happy to send them. Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 I’ll check my tiles – thanks. And I knew you’d like that window – love the animation on some of these items – so cool. Enjoy. And will love any Next things you can send – I sure appreciate it. I’m just sticking with Classic WW – that keeps me busy. LOL Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I had a couple retired girlfriends in for turkey. And thanks frozen – hope you had a great Thanksgiving too. Have a good rest of the week, little sis. Love and hugs, big sis Pat.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Looked at a couple of my accts and I can use any of the carpet tiles – all designs are good. Thanks so much. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat, we got our Christmas tree today and decorated! I LOVE this time of year! Sending you tiles! THANK YOU again for the window!! LOVE IT! Extra love and hugs your little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Happy Thanksgiving! I responded on page 5 and didn’t want you to miss it. I am so grateful to have such a loving caring friend. Hope your day is as wonderful as you are! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, Haven’t been able to be on the forums as much as I’d like in the last few days, but when I did find some time to log on I only checked the Trading forum and have been forgetting to also check here. Anyway, I just now saw your post for a happy Thanksgiving (which I did have), and I really hope you had one, as well! Also, thank you so much for your kind words above…I, too, am more grateful than I can say to have such an amazing and caring friend as you and want you to know that your friendship means the world to me. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week ~ Much Love, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 WOW, those were amazing gifts! I feel like the window was a deluxe gift at some point. Are you sure you want to part with it? I don’t want you to give up anything you want to keep. I’d feel bad if you’re doing that, because I really don’t have anything to send, other than items I can send from Next. I’m so grateful for everything you have sent me! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Leaving in 30 minutes for my celebration. Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Comments are closed.